• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Apple Watch I had just started to fall asleep, man

    Apple Watch I had just started to fall asleep, man


    I had just started to fall asleep, man

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    If you’re a DJ, Apple Watch thinks you are in great shape! I probably walked a mile today…but my hands and arms went over 9 ��

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I’ve lost weight and significantly increased my (lifting) PRs. Still a long way to go, but this 1000 day milestone makes me smile!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Had to test it out.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    My series 6 watch no longer automatically displays my Apple Maps when activated from my iPhone. Anyone know how to get it to sync back up correctly? It only syncs when I start my location from watch

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Loving this setup. Old school vibes

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Unreasonable Monthly Challenges, Need Help.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    This is only my second month owning my Apple Watch. Last months challenge was get 4930 exercise minutes and I just barely got it. For July it is burn 42000 calories. I'm close but not going to be able to make it and it's very discouraging. How can I get more reasonable monthly challenges? I want to have to put in effort but I want it to be something I can actually do. 😔

    submitted by /u/acheney1990
    [link] [comments]

    How do I delete the red part/measurement?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone ever get pain on their wrist while wearing your Apple Watch?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    DAMN - All my activity streaks ended.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I was on a roll. A little over two years in the making. I was going for gold. A world record. Personal bests. The undisputed world champion. It all came to a screeching halt when I was admitted to the hospital. Oh well, I guess I'll have to start again.

    submitted by /u/IMacGirl
    [link] [comments]

    'Nanogram Messenger' brings the full Telegram experience to your Apple Watch

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Move cals defaulting to Strava calc

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Apple Bands Third Party

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hey, I keep getting ads on facebook for 3x2. I think they are third party apple bands but before I give them a hit I would like to ask if someone have already ordered them! Thank you!!
    This is the site: www.mintybands.com

    submitted by /u/itscharbel
    [link] [comments]

    apple watch with wrist wraps?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a different solution for using wrist wraps at the gym with your apple watch than sliding it up your wrist or taking it off completely?

    submitted by /u/Extension_Impress_55
    [link] [comments]

    Make custom photos persist longer?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Brand new to Apple watch. Hope you all can pardon a question or two.

    I have my watch face set to cycle through the 24 photos I was able to select, but is there a way to make it stick with one photo per day or other time span, rather than switching every time I look at the watch?

    submitted by /u/Personable80
    [link] [comments]

    Fitness App Question

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    If I am sharing my fitness app with a friend in a different time zone and I look at it in the morning and it says they have steps etc does it automatically convert it to my time zone? There's a three hour time difference so basically while I'm sleeping it shows the other person moving for two hours past midnight. Does it convert it to my time zone or is it past midnight their time zone?

    submitted by /u/tmaui
    [link] [comments]

    One component of my link bracelet is stiffening. Anyone know how to fix this issue? I haven’t cleaned it for a while is it safe to soak it in alcohol?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Apple Watch cleaning

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Can you use rubbing alcohol on the back of Apple Watch series 6 to clean it?

    submitted by /u/xThAtGaM3rGuYxx
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone indicator problem

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Every once in a while when I raise my watch (s4) I see for a brief instance the orange microphone indicator. I have raise to speak and hey Siri and all of that turned OFF.

    Anyone recognize this problem or know why this happens?

    submitted by /u/aprentize
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting activity notifications on my SE.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    I just upgraded to a brand new SE a couple of days ago and found that I was not getting any activity notifications. All other app's notifications came in just fine, but i wouldn't receive any from the activity app. No stand reminders, no mid day updates, not even the cool ring closing animation. I really want to find a fix for this, and if anyone can help I would be super grateful!

    submitted by /u/spicythunder1
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on size

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I got a series 6 44mm a couple months ago after a lot of comparison between the 44 and 40 , I felt the 40 looked too small.. after using my 44mm for a few weeks now I feel it's too big like the screen just looks unnecessarily big. So I'm thinking about selling it and getting a 40mm, but as I said the 40 seems small, wish they made a size in between !

    Anyone else feel the same ?

    submitted by /u/108k902
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch with WPW

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Is there any benefit to owning an Apple Watch for someone who has been diagnosed with WPW and hasn't undergone ablation therapy? A parent has had WPW for 10+ years now. They do know their heart rate fluctuates at times and will be mindful of their physical exertion because of it. I'm always worried about it in the back of my mind. Wondering if the Apple Watch will notify family members if the wearer experiences afib or any other anomalies with their heart rhythm.

    As you can tell I'm not a current Apple Watch user so thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

    submitted by /u/avebelle
    [link] [comments]

    Low heart rate while sleeping. First time I see this happening. Any ideas on why this could be? Should I worry?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel