• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Apple iOS Show your Homescreen iOS Thread

    Apple iOS Show your Homescreen iOS Thread


    Show your Homescreen iOS Thread

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to the weekly Show your Homescreen iOS support thread for /r/iOS. Join our Discord room for support: DiscordNote: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience. Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"](without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The new preview version of Office on iOS now released

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    app store not downloading apps

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    so i can't download any apps from the app store, it's letting me update apps but not download. what do i do now?

    submitted by /u/sophie_edwards
    [link] [comments]

    How does opt in affect analytics?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Hi all! Trying to figure out on the back end analytics how to understand opt in. So for instance if my Opt in is 30% and I have 10 installs for that day, am I safe to say that I actually had 30 installs for the day? Same with uninstalls. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Exarc799
    [link] [comments]

    Test Universal Links Locally iOS

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Audio issues

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Hey. I am new to iPhone 12 Pro Max. I had 11 Pro for a few months but not with so many issues like now. But I want to ask about this main issue: when I call for example from Messenger, the audio is very bass, I can't almost recognize what the other side talking when it's so bassed out. I had the EQ on "Late Night". Maybe this is the issue? Or EQ won't apply in this situation? It's really weird how bassed it was. Also I won't rather mention issues with iMessage or iPhone Storage. Or *#06# bug, or Safari, or keyboard. Like wtf.

    submitted by /u/IcyWillingness7773
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t add new email account.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    After pressing outlook when trying to add a email account I get the message "Account not authenticated" And then when I press "Re-enter password" the outlook sign in page pops up for less the a second then It closes. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ianicool
    [link] [comments]

    Passcode changed itself from 4 to 6 digits. What’s the reason?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    One family member took his old iPhone 6 out of the drawer and turned it on after a year or so. Somehow the phone asked him to type in a 6 digit password while he had never set one up. He always used 4 digit numbers.

    Since no 6 digit passcode exists the phone has to be restored. Anyone got an idea how this happened and how this can be prevented? If someone has no backup these incidents can end nasty. Since there is no way to open the phone I can't tell you the OS version. It's something between iOS 10 and 13.

    submitted by /u/Lernenberg
    [link] [comments]

    I am having the same issue as OP, but his question got abandoned in r/help. Anyone?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Issue with 14.7.1 and wifi

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Issue with 14.7.1 and wifi

    Since I updated it to 14.7.1 the iPhone 11 can't connect to the existing WiFi. Of course nothing has changed on the WiFi. (UniFi WPA Personal, 5GHz)

    Can someone confirm this?

    submitted by /u/wontfixit
    [link] [comments]

    Weather App Shows Different Weather for Same Location

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Basically what the title says - current location shows different weather than the same city. I've had this issue for years and am currently on a 12 Pro Max on the latest update. Seems others have the same issue, but I can't find a fix. Anyone know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/louislamore
    [link] [comments]

    Message Search

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Hi, is there a way to disable photos showing up on message search? Literally, as soon as I click search all old photos pop up. Some exes etc 🤣

    TIA

    submitted by /u/annonymousbull
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.7.1 AirPod pro issues

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing issues where their AirPods are or not connecting to the phone? I've literally never had this issue before. I even tried to reset them twice and then it kept saying that the AirPods where someone else's and I could share the audio.

    submitted by /u/k1ngwart
    [link] [comments]

    CarPlay mutes most notifications?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Hey all

    I've noticed that regardless of my phone being on loud whenever I plug into CarPlay the only notifications that still ring are messages and reminders.

    I do gig work and it is crucial that my notifications sound on all my gig apps and they go silent! And my phone doesn't even vibrate

    I've tried everything. Please help!

    submitted by /u/throwawayheyhihello
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps that can make it look/sound like I received a text?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Is there anyway I could download an app or something. That I can program and say "simulate text me 3 times in a row at X time". And at that time my phone will beep?

    submitted by /u/jimbosparks91
    [link] [comments]

    Emergency Bypass

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I have emergency bypass turned on for a contact. I want to keep my phone on DND more and allow important people to still contact me. But whenever I turn on DND, I still never get notifications from contacts with emergency bypass enabled? Does this happen to anyone else? I'm convinced it's an iOS 14 bug.

    submitted by /u/kaidene12
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download app from app store

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I deleted snapchat cause it kept crashing and I want to redownload it but when I hit the cloud icon in the app store it spins in a circle for a second and then nothing happens and the cloud icon comes back. It won't let me download new apps either.

    submitted by /u/Hulque94
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t add new email account to mail

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    After pressing outlook when trying to add a email account I get the message "Account not authenticated" And then when I press "Re-enter password" the outlook sign in page pops up for less the a second then It closes. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ianicool
    [link] [comments]

    Does iOS have any .mkv file player other than VLC (paid/free)?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    I have VLC, but some of the movies that I have glitches in between scenes. P.S. I have an iPhone 11 pro.

    submitted by /u/prad0049
    [link] [comments]

    Help me fix an audio problem

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    To begin with, I am using an iPhone 7 Plus, therefore it does not have an earphone jack. Recently, I've purchased an earphone jack to lightning cable converter because I have a headset which I cannot connect to my phone.

    I've encountered a problem I can't seem to fix. The audio works great while I'm playing games with some friends. However, when I turned on the in-game mic, my audio device switches from the headset to the iPhone speaker.

    If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please leave a comment 🙏🏻

    submitted by /u/xG3Lx
    [link] [comments]

    Turn on notifications while screen time is restricted an app?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    So I want to limit how much I use Instagram but after the time limit reached and I can no longer use the app screen time will also disable all my notifications from the app. If someone messages me I still want to see that, is there any way to enable it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheHungryRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experienced terribly bad battery on 14.7/14.7.1?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    On my 12 Pro Max I used to be going through the work day until I go to bed ending the day with ~40% battery life. Now since I updated my battery gets to 30% by 3pm. I also switched carriers recently so I don't know if that might effect things too.

    Just looking for what's happening to others, and if maybe updating to the iOS 15 Public Beta might attempt to fix things.

    submitted by /u/zouinenoah29
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off notifications while using camera?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Is there a way to automatically block notifications while using the camera? Text. Email. Whatever.

    They seem to pop up at the worst time when capturing candid shots and videos.

    submitted by /u/Bubba-jones
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube videos won’t play when I click on them

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    I could only find older posts about this with no comments, but once I updated the iOS I could no longer get YouTube videos to play when I clicked on them in app

    submitted by /u/fearlessflies
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel