• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    iPhone Apple WWDC21 - Sketchnote Summary 🖌 [OC]

    iPhone Apple WWDC21 - Sketchnote Summary �� [OC]


    Apple WWDC21 - Sketchnote Summary �� [OC]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Bring back 3D Touch!!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Why!? Why did you remove possibly the best feature you've ever had on the iPhone? People say "Well we have Haptic Touch now." Haptic Touch doesn't even come close to comparing nor does it even do the same thing.

    If it's a cost issue, I guess I get it, but any other reason is just negligent. Made everything that much easier and there are tons of other people who think the same thing. Let's go back to moving forward with technology, and bring that back.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kaldana
    [link] [comments]

    My IPhone 12 Pro photos are less sharp than my 11 Pro's. Is this normal ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    TLDR: My IPhone 12 Pro photos are less sharp than my 11 Pro's. Is this normal ?

    I purchased an IPhone 12 Pro this week but after performing some post purchase checks on all the functions, I noticed the 12 Pro photos using the main camera are less sharp than my 11 Pro. This includes landscape shots, portraits and other objects, Prior to my purchase, I read many reviews saying the 12 pro camera is very very slightly better than the 11 Pro in many ways including sharpness so I was expecting mine to be as good if not better than my 11 Pro.

    As an amateur photographer, I know that photos shot at larger apertures will 'generally' be less sharper than at smaller apertures but I am not sure if this is the reason for the differences I am seeing.

    I have tried taking photos with Scene detection on/off and HDR on/of to rule out post processing and still see less sharpness. Is what I am seeing due to unavoidable physics of the F1.6 lens being less sharper than the F1.8 or do I have a lemon? The difference in sharpness is very slight - I would happily keep it if it is a physical limitation of the lens design or difference in post processing but if it is due to a manufacturing defect, then probably not.

    In the photos I have pixel peeped, I can see some artifacts suggesting the sharpness applied in the 11 Pro post processing is more aggressive but I can't say for sure.

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    Also, is it possible to increase the level of sharpness of photos taken in IOS 14.6? I don't want to edit every photo for obvious reasons so would like to dial up the main default.

    submitted by /u/m88ster
    [link] [comments]

    Should I reset all my passwords

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    App Store question? Recently i downloaded a locked notes app that had like 400 reviews and I used it to store all my passwords for the time being while I was having some iCloud (keychain, notes, messages) syncing problems… I probably had more than 20 important passwords saved. Should I be worried this shady app now has all my passwords and should I change them all ASAP?? Could I trust that app? It was called "lock notes- password protect" for anyone wondering. Thank you

    submitted by /u/2wenty4our24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel