• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    iOS Gaming I seen a post recommending this game and they request access to cameras & photos. Isn’t this a bit intrusive?

    iOS Gaming I seen a post recommending this game and they request access to cameras & photos. Isn’t this a bit intrusive?


    I seen a post recommending this game and they request access to cameras & photos. Isn’t this a bit intrusive?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of this game? I saw this on a cover of a story on the App Store.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Gesture Controlled, Punchy RPG?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I've recently found a game by Com2US Corp. called Super Action Hero: Stick Fight. I really like it but there are so many ads I just can't take it. I'm looking for alternatives!

    Here's what I like about the game: 1) interactions with enemies feel "punchy" and satisfying 2) controls aren't button based, instead you swipe and tap to make your character act. Makes it feel much more skill based

    Doesn't have to be a stickman themed game. I like the hack n slash genre but typically they don't feel as satisfying. If Grimvalor were gesture controlled I'd buy it 10x over even though I already really enjoy it. I have Deadcells but the roguelike nature is somewhat of a turn off.

    submitted by /u/living_david_aloca
    [link] [comments]

    Bridging the gap with PC games you'd rather see on mobile

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I have this problem occasionally. I see a game that has a simple, unique mechanic that looks like it would be easily playable in small chunks and would work great with simple touch controls, but it's PC only. Most recent examples are Murder by Numbers and Carto. Carto would be fine on PC but Murder by Numbers is that mix of visual novel and Picross puzzle that is the exact kind of thing I like to play on my phone during my lunch break.

    I never know what to do with games like these. If I know they're planning a mobile version, I'd much rather wait for that. But often with these indie games they only make a mobile version if the PC one sells well. And it doesn't help either that no one is willing to pay $15 for a phone game unless it's the absolute best game ever from a well known developer. I actually bought Murder by Numbers on sale hoping to support the devs enough to get a mobile game, but it doesn't hold my interest on PC. And it's not really sensible to keep buying PC games I'm not going to play just for the hopes that I'll be able to buy them on my phone later.

    Is there a solution here? How do we get these games to our phones without just throwing our money around and hope that some of it sticks?

    submitted by /u/action_lawyer_comics
    [link] [comments]

    UNMAZE - Rolling out now!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Are there any good free-roam games other than ones that have polygon cars and physics that can make the entire car a ball except for the wheels?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    I cannot find any good games out there that have free-roam, have good looking cars, and is better than your average joe. If you can find any/have a good one say the game name in the comments of this post.

    submitted by /u/dreadful537
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to pair a Xbox controller with an iPad, then pair with to an iPhone, then pair it again with the first iPad?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    It appears that you have to unpair it from the iPad, then put it in discovery mode, then connect, but I don't want to remove it every time. Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/kossttta
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game i used to play on my ipod touch ca. 2013!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Im looking for a game I played as a teen. It was a life-simulator-like game, with the Twist that there only existed one Button. The Speed/rythm at which u pressed the button basically translated into the "effort" you put into life in this particular Phase. Eg. If u pressed the Button really fast as a toddler, you would become "child-prodigy". Each life only lasted for about 2-3 minutes and the "goal" was to get every possible life outcome. I remember some being "rockstar", "crazy scientist", "bum/drug addict", "philantropist" and the likes. The optic was very 8/16-bit-ish. Also the soundtrack was a real banger. I have been googling for like 2 hours but cant find anything :( So i hope someone can help me here! Have a great day :)

    submitted by /u/iOnlyHaveBadMemes
    [link] [comments]

    Builderment First Impressions

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I've never personally played Factorio before. The closest I've gotten is Mindustry or Sandship Factory! I had heard a bit about Builderment in this sub and decided to play it myself!

    Ive spent a considerable amount of time now with Builderment and made a first impressions video of my first few hours with it. Hopefully it helps you guys determine whether it's worth your time or not!

    If you have already played Builderment, please leave your thoughts in the comments down below! I can't wait to participate in the discussions that ensue! Thanks!

    https://youtu.be/WzeAdGokDZQ

    submitted by /u/TheKindMind
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] Progress video of my Solitaire-inspired money merging and managing game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what this game is called?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Any app like the Electric Sheep screensaver?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Beautiful fractal-like animations with simple controls to orient the evolution such as 'like' and 'don't like' actions. Any app like that?

    submitted by /u/b_oo_d
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Racing Game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    My buddy and I are looking for a good racing game that has multiplayer. Like, with friends, not just random multiplayer. I remember we played one a year or two back but it got shit down apparently since then. I think it was called nitro nation or something like that. Doesn't have to be drag. As long as there are real cars then we're cool with it.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/DavidBLindstrom12
    [link] [comments]

    Stardew Valley vs Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel