• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Apple Watch Apple Watch charging stand

    Apple Watch Apple Watch charging stand


    Apple Watch charging stand

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    The Series 5 Ceramic does look good with so many colors... Just can't get over it. Happy Pride Month everyone.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    i need more!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    My new (first) Apple Watch! SE, cellular in gold aluminium w/plum sport loop. I’ve got a third party pink sand sport band on.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Spotify offline download is available.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Just got out of bed and did eliptical for 5 minutes because I was 30 calories short of closing that ring. Got to stay committed!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Finally got the Spotify download option for offline playlists on Apple Watch

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Had my Apple watch SE for 2 weeks and somehow scratched it today wearing it around the house, are they normally this easy to scratch?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Happy Summer Solstice (Northern Hemisphere) Happy Winter Solstice (Southern Hemisphere) (A bit of pride thrown in for good measure)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Questions about running with the Apple Watch

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    So I started running regularly about two weeks ago and I track it using my Apple Watch SE. But I still got some questions, maybe someone here can help me:

    1. Today I tracked an indoor run on the treadmill. I set my pace to 5:00min/km (12 km/h) but my Apple Watch said I was running at a pace of 7:30 which is definitely wrong. Has this happened to anyone before?

    2. Is there an option to share the runs with a picture like the Garmin, Adidas or Nike app allows you to or do I have to track my run with one of those apps to be able to get this shareable overview with a picture?

    3. What's the difference between „rolling mile/pace" and „current mile/pace"?

    (English is not my native language, pls be kind)

    submitted by /u/schlupfknoten4
    [link] [comments]

    New activity award

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Finally got the series 6! No more taking my pulse like a freakin caveman!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Got my first AW since 03-June! It’s an SE Nike 40mm cellular.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    How to make your own braided solo loop?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Does anybody know how or know any videos on how to make one?

    submitted by /u/itll_be_anarchy
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first Apple Watch Series 6

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Sunset with Apple Watch Solar Dial!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    I don't understand "Return to clock"

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Hi

    I have "Return to clock" turned to "Always", however when I lower my arm it doesn't return to my watch face but shows the app blurred in the background and a digital time format. It is possible to set it, so that when I'm in an app I can lower my arm and have the apple watch return to the watch face? This way I could skip pressing the crown until im in the watch face.

    submitted by /u/CannonKey
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else fill the majority of their stand hours goal just from peeing?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Would this be an allergic reaction? Or would it be something with letting my wrist breathe/chafing, just wondering if i should go with the braided loop or the nike band if i wanted to resolve this. (This was from a solo loop)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I really need a rugged case

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Any mechanics out there using AW already? Kids got me one for Father's Day and I'm looking for a rugged case, too much crap not sure what to choose

    submitted by /u/Infinite-Position-55
    [link] [comments]

    Earbuds not connecting to Spotify

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm using an Apple Watch SE and am trying to get Spotify to play through my Jabra Elite 65t earbuds. While my Bluetooth settings indicate that my earbuds are connected to my watch, Spotify is not connecting to my earbuds. Appreciate any solutions!

    submitted by /u/tomatofc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel