• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Apple Watch Beryl + Pine Green

    Apple Watch Beryl + Pine Green


    Beryl + Pine Green

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    (OC) Embarrassed to say… but this has happened a couple of times

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Wearing S4 44mm in Airplane Mode for 48+ hours last weekends and still have 20+% battery left!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Namaste! ����‍♀️����

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    I don’t know what’s wrong with my Apple Watch. It’s constantly draining like C R A Z Y! I think Apple needs to come up with a watch that lasts for at least two days without charging. I have Apple Care+, but they won’t swap it unless is under 80%.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    40mm Graphite. Does it look too small?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Apple watch moment

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Rockin the Tiger ��

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Solstice is a good day for the solar dial!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I have a gold stainless steel AW6 40mm with a Milanese band. What colour would you recommend as a second band (solo loop or braided)?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Is this magnetic “lock” on a sillicone strap secure enough for working out? Worried it will fall off while playing tennis.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    IOS 14.6 on 6S can't upload third party apps to Watch First generation (S0) with WatchOS 4.3.2

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Express repair requires unpairing beforehand?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I am a bit ticked off with Apple Support, and I just quit the chat. I have AppleCare+ on my Apple Watch Series 5 and just discovered a rather deep scratch on the face, no idea how it happened, and was looking into the Express repair service. Sounds wonderful, they send you a replacement and you send yours back, no downtime. Yes, there is a $69 fee for the glass repair, but no problem with that...

    HOWEVER, the agent said she couldn't create a ticket unless I unpaired/reset my Apple Watch. Then what is the point of having an advance replacement? Last time I had to unpair the watch I had to reauthorize my bank for Apple Pay/etc, get things set back up again, and it was quite a pain overall. It makes even less sense because if I do that now while on the chat, then set it all back up again to use until the replacement arrives, and then have to do it AGAIN, what has been accomplished?

    Anyone do the Express repair option and find a way around this? I can't see the reasoning behind this.

    submitted by /u/n9yty
    [link] [comments]

    Text to speech help

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    So when I try to use TTS to say my girlfriend's name, my apple watch always spells it wrong. It's odd tho, because on my phone it spells the name properly. I have the phonetic pronunciation in her contact, so I'm not sure what to do to make my watch work. Any help?

    submitted by /u/NanchoMan
    [link] [comments]

    Fabricate a Band for Two 44mm Apple Watches

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Please don't ask about the application, but I would like to find or fabricate a band that seats two 44mm apple watches (top and bottom of wrist). Anything out there?

    submitted by /u/R0gerSix
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep Trackers (AutoSleep, SleepWatch) not tracking my first three hours asleep

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey all - got some great advice here last week to ditch the Apple built in sleep timer on my Series 6, and go with AutoSleep or SleepWatch. Have been testing both out over the last week and noticed one strange thing: I usually go to bed around 10 and both apps don't start tracking until 12:30/1. I know there's no way I'm in sleep so light it can't track it, so what gives?

    Super demoralizing to get a solid 8 hours and then see a notification that you got 3 hours of sleep. Help!

    Sleepwatch

    AutoSleep

    submitted by /u/brokelyn99
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch 6 stops working after wearing it in pool… covered under warranty?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    The watch is only 7 months old and used it while snorkeling earlier this year, but when I used the watch for laps in the pool it sounded the alarm like it was calling an emergency then went to apple logo and now it won't turn on. Options? I've read it could be a water seal flaw and they should replace it?

    submitted by /u/FromAtoZen
    [link] [comments]

    Sold my Apple Watch & have a question. How do I get rid of this screen on the people who I sold it to’s phone?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Obsessed with these little guys! Wish there was some kind of touch lock so they wouldn’t change every time I accidentally touch the screen��

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    New watch band

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I like colour, but also like to keep it fairly low-profile.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel