• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Apple Macbook First MacBook I've owned! 🥳

    Apple Macbook First MacBook I've owned! ��


    First MacBook I've owned! ��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    goodbye mid 2015 MBP, welcome M1 MBA!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to replace 6 year old MBP battery?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    I have an early 2015 MBP. It still runs perfectly fine the only issue is the battery needs to be replaced. I plan on buying myself a new one and gifting this one to my mom after I replace the battery. I'd only want to replace the battery, however, if it's likely the laptop will last a few more years. I've taken very good care of it and I think the CPU is still in good shape so is it likely that it can last like 3 more years?

    submitted by /u/shamalama_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the OLD 2015 MacBook Air Good For Students 2021

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    M1 macbook air external display color depth

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    M1 macbook air external display color depth

    Apologize if this has been asked before.

    I got a display that supports 1billion color via 8bit + FRC (so not the true 10bit but in principle better than just 8bit).

    Does the beloved M1 macbook air support this (8bit + FRC) ? I did not find any resource pointing out the actual capability of it wrt external display color depth.

    Apple Silicon M1 supports "billion of colors" aka HDR 10-bit output | KAY SINGH (singhkays.com)

    this one suggest yes,

    https://preview.redd.it/xkc1nq9ead671.png?width=2126&format=png&auto=webp&s=db2ee91efab82bf774085e042844ced1ba4833cf

    while the product page of M1 mba seems no information at best.

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/Nanoporous
    [link] [comments]

    Does using a USB-C hub and then use the USB-C of the hub to Ethernet adapter work?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    I have a MacBook Pro 13in with only two USB-C ports. I bought a hub that installs itself on those two ports. I still got two USB-C in the hub but one of them is not thunderbolt, it doesn't work for charging either.

    I want to use a USB-C to Ethernet adapter, but I'm not sure if it'll work in the regular USB-C port. I have this worry because my USB-C to HDMI didn't work on that port.

    Here's the hub: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X1VYRN3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    Here's the adapter I want to buy: https://www.jetstereo.com/cable-adaptador-usb-c-gigabit-ethernet-black-f2cu040btblk (Site in Spanish)

    submitted by /u/ScottyPSG
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your experience with referbished macbooks?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Considering a referb MBP M1.

    submitted by /u/the-35mm-pilot
    [link] [comments]

    Have late 2011’s old MacBook Pro i7 2ng gen with 8 gigs of RAM. I am thinking about installing windows only what are the simplest ways to do it and what do you think about pros and cons?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Need help deciding which Macbook to buy

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm planning to buy a laptop soon. It'll be my first Macbook. I'm going to use it mainly for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Apart from my design work, I'll use it for browsing the web and that's about it. I'm not sure about the kind of specs I need and whether I should be buying the Air or the Pro.

    Would really appreciate any kind of help!

    submitted by /u/pro-caffeine
    [link] [comments]

    How to Sign Up for an Amazon Prime (21, 22 june) Free Trial | Best Macbook deals just one day away

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Which Mac should I buy?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, next year I will start university and I want to buy a computer that will last long and will not become slow after 1/2 year. I am undecided between the MacBook pro 13 (Chip M1, GPU 8-core, 256GB SSD, 8GB ram for 1299€), the Macbook air 13 (Chip M1, GPU 7-core, 16GB ram, 256GB SSD for 1199€), the Macbook air 13 (Chip M1, GPU 7-core, 8GB ram, 256GB SSD for 1045€). Which one would you pick? Would you pick something else instead?

    submitted by /u/Lionecri
    [link] [comments]

    Adapter help

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Please help

    I have a 2019 MacBook Pro with two adapter ports and two monitors.

    I want to connect an Ethernet cable, external hard drive, two hdmi cables, a mouse and the charger

    I have 2 adapters with a hdmi port, USB port and usb c port.

    I use the hdmi ports for the two hdmi cables for dual monitors display and the USB ports for the mouse and hard drive. The usb c ports are used for the charger and Ethernet. Then these adapters go into the two ports

    However the Ethernet needs its own port to work.

    I do this and it works but when I put the adapter in the other port, I connect the two adapters together and the items and ports on the other end aren't strong enough or powered enough.

    Please help me solve this issue

    Sorry for the long post

    submitted by /u/AndrewB100
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air M1, noob questions, need help

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Hello, i'm New to macbook world this is my first macbook after 17 years of Windows experience actually. I really liked but I have a few questions in my head.

    Sorry for my gramer, English is not my main language...

    1) After I re-install my os (big sur 11.4) my Macbook feeling laggy. Even some animations are feels laggy. What can cause this problem?

    2) I'm totally New to Macbook's touchpad but when I click it physcially and dropping a file to some where else(hold click and drag and drop) its feeling like there is little click sound delay between release my hand and the touchpad. I mean I'm feeling a click sound delay between clicking and release my click. Is this normal?

    3) how to clean m1's screen. Watched alot of videos but some says use alcohol some says use only water.

    submitted by /u/flyingatm
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air Factory Reset

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I recently was given a Macbook Air, and I wanted to do a factory reset on it, however, the person that originally had it, had Find My Mac, and didn't turn it off. I don't have the person's contact info, and now I can't go into recovery mode. I've done the command+r method, but no good. Is there any other way to factory reset it?

    submitted by /u/theorbnoah
    [link] [comments]

    PINK SCREEN CRASH + RESTART : M1 MacBook Air 8GB Big Sur 11.2.3

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    So occasionally while I'm working on IntelliJ (community version 2020.3), my M1 MacBook Air 8GB with Big Sur 11.2.3 freezes for several seconds, then flashes a pink screen and restarts. It looks some some other users have had a similar issue in different contexts.

    Has there been a solution? Is there a known issue with running IntelliJ? *Had no issues when I was using the previous generation MacBook Air with OS Catalina.*

    ***Edit*** It just happened again. Twice in 10 minutes. All I have open is brave browser, iMessage, IntelliJ, and Preview.

    submitted by /u/ICUstunner
    [link] [comments]

    Battery/charger not working - 13" MacBook Pro with Touchbar (2018(

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Hi -

    I recently opened up my computer and noticed that the battery symbol had the plug symbol over it, but my computer wasn't plugged in. I restarted my computer and shut it down. Both of these did not fix the problem. Then I decided to reset the SMC and that is not working either. The plug symbol disappears after I have reset the SMC and turned on my computer, but before I login to my account. After I login, the plug symbol appears again. My computer is also not charging anymore, and I have very little battery remaining.

    Please let me know if you think that there is anything left for me to do or if I need to get a new battery and/or charger!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/petta-reddast
    [link] [comments]

    Need display replaced on 2020 MacBook Air - just replace instead?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I have a 1" black vertical stripe on my display. I'm 1 week out from owning this laptop for a year, no Apple Care etc. I was just quoted $650 to replace the display locally (seems a bit high from searching here). Do I just replace it? I could live with it if it weren't for looking unprofessional in work situations. It feels wild to have to already completely replace a new computer. If that's the best option, is there a place I could sell the current one? It has no other issues.

    submitted by /u/Tympan_
    [link] [comments]

    How can I know how many GPU cores dose my m1 Macbook air has?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I know there are 2 options for the SoC, 8CPU 7GPU and 8CPU 8GPU.

    How can I check what version do I have?

    submitted by /u/Ilay47
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade my MBP 2015 or New MBP 2020?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    ey, guys.

    I'm looking to upgrade my laptop in some ways. I don't have specific goals to upgrade my MacBook right now, just to make it a little better in general, since 80% of my work is in typing and 20% would probably some basic light Photoshopping.

    I have enough cash to buy a brand new MBP 2020 M1 CPU, 8GB, 250GB. But I'm also thinking I should upgrade my MBP 2015. 16GB, and 500G size, and just save the rest (the USB ports are still useful for me). If I'm going to with the upgrade, is 5-year-old MBP that bad right now or do you think it can still hold up 4-5 years from now?

    I don't know which one is worth it or has better value for my money since M1 can also be future-proof in the future updates of macOS or either I'm wasting money on it since my work is just basic tasks.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Laakhesis
    [link] [comments]

    I’m still on the fence of buying a MacBook . 2016-2019 MacBooks (except the 16 inch) are dangerous cus of the keyboard right? So do you think I can spend my money on a 2015 13 inch MacBook Pro? My budget is around $450.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Early 2014 MacBook Air question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    So I recently acquired an early 2014 build that is currently running OS X 10.9.x Mavericks. I see that my machine is capable of running MacOS Big Sur, yet when I attempt to download it from the App Store I receive an error that says "Interval Server Error 500. Please try again later"

    Does anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/KYBlueRN
    [link] [comments]

    trading device whilst my account recovery is in process.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    I am trading my 2015 macbook air in, I cant sign out of icloud as my Apple ID has been locked (for security reasons... forgot my password and have a new phone number) my accounts recovery is in progress but I have to send this Laptop off in the next few days. If I factory reset the device without signing out, will I be able to delete my icloud and apple ID off my device without having it in the future?

    submitted by /u/die4codgrimsby
    [link] [comments]

    Apple's New Exclusives Highlights Huge iPhone 13 Upgrades

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Apple's iPhone 13 series is releasing ahead of schedule, surprising (and delighting) iPhone lovers. And now, according to exclusive new leaks, we know a lot more about Apple's next devices.

    The firstis CNet, which claims that "Apple may lower the price of the iPhone 13" in response to market

    https://www.SunDispatch.com/apples-new-exclusives-highlight-huge-iphone-13-upgrades/

    submitted by /u/BoyYeetzWorld
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel