• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Apple Help I'm at the airport and the orange microphone popped up and now I can't hear anything no matter how high my volume is.

    Apple Help I'm at the airport and the orange microphone popped up and now I can't hear anything no matter how high my volume is.


    I'm at the airport and the orange microphone popped up and now I can't hear anything no matter how high my volume is.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    iPhone is overheating

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else's iPhone overheating? It's getting worse now, it overheats like once every two hour. Also i can't use my flashlight for more then 10 minutes nowadays, it will turn off by itself.

    I have the iPhone 8 256GB and still have like 100GB storage i can use. Had this phone a little over 2 years

    submitted by /u/MedicalHelp333
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I posted previously for a topic of accidentally deleting my hard drive when trying to reset all data. I got to the point of disk utility by doing cmd+R and from here I am not sure what to do... thanks!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Can’t log into Apple ID. I have the correct password to my Apple ID, however I don’t remember setting these security questions (made account years ago), and so I can’t log in. Can’t make a new account as I need this same email. Not logged onto this ID on any devices. How can I get round this problem

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    MacBook Air not turning on

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    My iPhone won’t connect to the internet, I’ve reset the network settings and I’ve reset my iPhone idk what to do

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Max charging wattage for iPhone SE (first Gen)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    What's the max wattage a iPhone SE (2016) will take for charging?

    submitted by /u/Trashroadflare
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting this message. Always happens when I edit the image a little bit.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Siri Not Picking Up Voice.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    First Mac is being delivered today, I've watched a few videos over the set up, is it good practise for the username to be the same as the account name?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/-Starwind
    [link] [comments]

    So when I try to download or update a app this comes up and I don’t use a payment method so has this happened to anyone else and if so can you assist me.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    How do you remove this line? It really annoys me honestly speaking.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    My airpods connect but wont play anything

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    I have tried resetting them over and over ive tried everything ive seen on apples website including forgetting the device disconnecting them and reconnecting them ive tried to restart my whole phone they just wont play anything besides the conected tune. It will connect to the apple watch though so its not the Bluetooth. I also have tried turning the automatic ear detector off. Is there anyhting i can do

    submitted by /u/30lbsledgehammer
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 2012

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I can't get it to turn on. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/RaSo21
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music and ICloud issues

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    After having issues with my Apple Music, I signed out of my iCloud account in Apple Music and my actual iPhone. I have a family Apple Music plan and I had hundreds of songs downloaded through the cloud. As expected when I signed out all those iCloud songs disappeared, but now that im signed on both the phone and Apple Music none of the songs are redownloading. How do I fix this? I would like my iCloud songs back.

    submitted by /u/Sasquatch204
    [link] [comments]

    (Pretty urgent) phone won’t dial 3 digit numbers?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 (I think) and I'm trying to call 111 (which is the non emergency help number in the uk), but every time my phone keeps saying that the number is not in service. I tried calling the COVID helpline months ago and it was doing the same thing, had to get someone else to do it for me. I've tried doing it through Siri and that doesn't work either. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please let me know, I'm trying to get hold of a doctor

    submitted by /u/SnooRadishes1860
    [link] [comments]

    Big Sur iCloud issues? Lost a huge amount of files, images, etc.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Hello, I was having issues with my iMac (a pop-up telling me to close applications because the computer had run out of application memory, even though there were no applications open), so I restarted the computer after finding out that it's a semi-common bug with Big Sur.

    When it finished, the whole computer seems to have lost TEN DAYS of saved files, images, etc. What do I do? I need this stuff back.

    I'm guessing it's an issue with iCloud since Chrome windows/tabs that I closed weeks ago also reopened by themselves.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/SparkYouUp
    [link] [comments]

    Popping sound in wireless earphones

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have a popping sound in your wireless earphones just before watching a video on instagram/tiktok/twitter? It's SOOO annoying

    And i'm pretty sure the problem is my phone, cuz i tried different wireless earphones but they all make that sound

    I have the iPhone 8

    submitted by /u/MedicalHelp333
    [link] [comments]

    Using Screen Mirroring from iPhone to Airplay/ScrMir capable Samsung TV - audio 'gating'/baby monitor-esque triggering

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Has anyone else encountered an issue where the Screen Mirroring transmission of audio seems to be gated/triggered by whether the app is currently silent or making a sound? Similar to how a baby monitor works (baby makes initial sound, unheard but triggers monitor on to transmitting subsequent sound). This results in initial/front end of sounds being cut off before the rest of the sound jarrily cuts in and once the app has been silent for perhaps another 2 seconds, it apparently switches audio send off and doesn't 'trigger' back on until, presumably, the app sends audio signal again.

    Not an issue with Airplay videos or Screen Mirroring apps where sound is continuous.

    Things that don't solve it:

    • app closure, reopen
    • hard resets of either device, router, Wi-Fi checks.

    It presents more as a bug or inherent flaw of Screen Mirroring audio specifically (video never cuts out)

    submitted by /u/ryan-a
    [link] [comments]

    Experimental WebKit safari

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Homepod Mini audio delay over airplay & stuttering sometimes (only with Macbook Pro M1)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Hello, I have 2 homepod minis on my desk (brand-new). They have a delay in airplay audio by about 2 seconds.

    When I press pause / play, it takes about 2 seconds for the speakers to stop/start.
    Sometimes audio for videos is also delayed by 2 seconds.
    There is also a static-style stutter that happens on occasion.

    This ONLY happens with my Macbook Pro 13" M1. My iPhone / iPad are instant and perfect. Does anyone know how to fix this? I googled and it sounds like my Macbook is using Airplay 1...

    I have already tried (a) restarting both macbook & homepods (b) resetting macbook v/pram (c) re-pairing speakers with my iCloud account.

    submitted by /u/thecormeistro
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR Screen Burn?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Had my IPhone XR for a while and now I've started to see the WiFi and cellular icons burn(?)Into the the screen after a few minutes but then disappear after the screen has been off for about 10 mins it also happens to the time and the home bar and any other white icons in apps that are near the edges of the screen. I have no idea what's happening and haven't seen anyone else who has had that problem, also I haven't gotten the phone wet or dropped it, it doesn't really bother me as so far it always disappears but I just don't want it to get any worse. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/clevo12
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing my 2017 MBP"13 by a new M1 MBA for Software Development environment

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying the new Mackbook Air M1 (with 16Gigs of RAM) to replace my MBP"13 (2017 model) until the new 14" or 16" models (M2? M1X?) appears.

    I want some feedback if it will be a good idea to do so knowing that my main usage is software development (Java, Docker, Kuberentes, IntelliJ)

    submitted by /u/ghassen_khalil
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to download music to my ipod nano

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    i purchased some music on my phone, and my apple music library and itunes are synced to my computer. however, though my account page on the computer registers the recent purchases, they won't sync to my ipod nano. the only songs there are the ones that have been since last year. i tried removing and re-uploading the music, but the songs there remain the same. what should i do?

    submitted by /u/CatOkay
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to update messages from MacBook to new iPhone?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    I upgraded my iPhone today, and ultimately had to set up from new iPhone (but haven't backed up my phone in forever). My iCloud storage was full, so I think I have the stuff on my new phone through that. On my MacBook, I have texts up through present. On my iPhone, it's showing the most recent texts as being from 12/27/20. I've texted with these people in this time frame. Is there any way to get all the updated messages onto my iPhone?

    submitted by /u/i_am_a_grocery_bag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel