• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Apple Help purple blob appears out of nowhere

    Apple Help purple blob appears out of nowhere


    purple blob appears out of nowhere

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Anybody knows how to turn off the "Automatically Adjust Brightness" option on the M1 Mac Mini? My display dims when I maximize a dark window or when playing a video/movie in full-screen mode.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Trying revive an iPhone 5 I have it plugged into the computer but this screen keeps flashing on an off which I don’t remember being normal? Does this mean it will not charge? Thanks

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Instant Hotspot from iPhone to Android tablet?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, the title says it all. I'm wondering if the android tablet I ordered can automatically connect to my iPhone 12 hotspot without me having to go into the menu and enable it. It works beautifully with my iPad Pro in my car, but I want to start using my iPad more and can't afford to just buy another and stick it on the dash, hence the android. I've been looking everywhere and just can't find an answer. Anyone have this setup?

    submitted by /u/mr_glidestone
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a legit message from Apple? I lost my iPhone 11 Pro Max on May 29 and now I’m getting these texts.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I can’t get my regular apple maps back where I can actually see the map instead of these directions while driving. How do I change it back?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    Still have one of those, kept because of nostalgia. It won't turn on anymore, battery is dead. Have you heard of any amateur project to reuse the case?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Just bought an iPhone 12 Pro and can’t seem to get the latest update (14.6) is that normal?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    iphone 7 battery issues

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    i have an iphone 7. the battery started acting up about a week ago, it shows up at 100% all the time even after it dies and i put it back on the charger or i restart my phone. i can't afford to replace the battery, is there a way i can fix this at home?

    submitted by /u/CorgiCrypt
    [link] [comments]

    iphone XS battery percentage getting stuck

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I have a IPhone XS with ios 14.6 and I have an issue that whenever I unplug my phone, the battery will remain at the percentage I unplugged the charger from. For example, I unplug it at 100%, it'll stay at 100% unless I restart the whole phone. Every time i unplug my iphone i always have to restart it in order for the percentage to go down. Any solutions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/myparentssuk
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro (Retina, mid 2012) strange issues on start up

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I had a strange series of issues when I booted up my MacBook earlier today. I'll try my best to explain what happened in order.

    1. I take my laptop out of my backpack, put it on the desk, press the power button and nothing happens. I try booting in safe mode and recovery mode, nothing happens.

    2. After a few more tries, it turns on. I hear the boot-up sound, the logo on the lid lights up and I get a log in screen.

    3. I enter my password. The dialog box goes away, and all I see is my icon and the background. I wait for 10 minutes and no change. I reboot and try again. Same situation. I turn the laptop off, walk away for about an hour, and come back to try it again.

    4. I press the power button and the screen stays blank. Then I hear three beeps spaced five seconds apart. Shit. Apparently this means that my operating system isn't compatible with the hardware?

    5. After some research, I start to think it might be a loose ram cartridge, so I shake the laptop a little.

    6. I turns on, I get the login screen and I get to my desktop!!! For about 10 seconds before it crashes and I get the message that it had to shut down in about 10 different languages.

    7. I keep rebooting, and eventually I get it to stay on without crashing (no idea how). I backup everything on to an external hard drive and relax for a little. I can now turn it on and off again with seemingly no issues.

    My question is, is it ok like this now? Should I open it up and check the hardware? I need it for school tomorrow, and I don't have any other laptops I can use in the meantime. Should I cross my fingers and try to move it as little as possible? Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/thehippestmanalive
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Reminders upgrade non-reversible? How to return to CalDav?!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    This is the worst thing Apple has ever done. I accidentally 'upgraded' Reminders. But now my CalDav-based 2Do app doesn't work. And if I choose to just abandon iCloud Sync with 2Do, Siri can no longer be used to add tasks by voice! It seems that the upgrade forcibly infects iCloud too. So even if I reverted to iPhone and MacBook backups, I would still be unable to revert to using CalDav! I've never seen anything by Apple or any computer company as atrocious as this. Please tell me I'm missing something and I can revert somehow.

    I've often seen people complain about Apple for pulling unilateral moves without warning (like when command-N became 'New Window' instead of 'New Folder') and always thought that people should just calm down. But this is beyond the pale. The warning did NOT convey how crippling and irreversible this change would be.

    submitted by /u/lobbycanada
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone XR is lagging everytime I use it, how can I prevent it? (Running latest iOS)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/M0TH3R-L4ND
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast app crashes

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone else use the apple podcast app and is now having issues with the app crashing while it is playing? I have not been able to fix the issue and it keeps occurring. Have tried restarting, resetting, deleted app-reinstalled, all ios software is up to date. Should i even be trying to fix it or should i just go to another platform?

    submitted by /u/princess-emma-pie
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Reddit, I have bought a iPhone 11 Pro Max about 8 months ago and I’ve noticed I have a dead green pics near the top of my screen. Would this go under the free yearly Apple warranty? (I know the picture is not very good but I tried my best to take a picture of it)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I can’t get rid of this place

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    My IPhone 11 pro max model number starts with NWGF2LL/A is it a replacement model or it's okay?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    My IPhone 11 pro max model number starts with NWGF2LL/A

    is it a replacement model or it's okay?

    submitted by /u/arsalanahmed94
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID is cannot be changed from go-ucla@hotmail.com

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    For whatever reason I can't change the email in the sign-in. I think I am missing something stupid. I can sign into apple ID everywhere else but for some reason when I am trying to update my applications or has this sign in problem.

    https://preview.redd.it/mxv5z63mbx571.png?width=988&format=png&auto=webp&s=3cd7e184cc000cedaa06e4e044fcaa921fd27e46

    submitted by /u/yes-lads
    [link] [comments]

    What is the apple.com.TCC folder on Mac? Is it really malicious?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    A bunch of websites are saying that the apple.com.TCC folder in /Library/Application Support is malicious, but some websites are saying it's legitimate. Is it really legitimate or is it malicious? Why is it that the "move to bin" option is available for all of the other folders except apple.com.TCC? If it is malicious, how do I remove it manually? A month ago I scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and it couldn't find anything (this folder existed prior to the scan).

    submitted by /u/Wellbeinghunter69
    [link] [comments]

    How to hard reset or factory data reset my phone without the password or the apple id

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    My brother was using my ipad when he pressed the home button 5 times and ipad was disabled i cane back and typed in the password but it said it was incorrect i tried multiple times but it isnt working i tried to login the apple itunes but it is displaying incorrect password

    Can anyone tell me a method where i can hard reset or factory data reset my ipad? I dont want recovery of data as i had purchased it a week ago and i had no data on it

    submitted by /u/RIPPERtoHELL10605
    [link] [comments]

    Student deal+tax free weekend?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I was looking to buy an m1 MacBook Air because I'm gonna be a freshman in college next year. I was wondering if I could combine the tax free week and the student discount promotion to get free AirPods. I live I Florida and tax free weekend is July 31st-August 9th. I know that the free AirPods deal ends in September but i was wondering if I could combine the two deals in order to save money?

    submitted by /u/Additional-Ad-9670
    [link] [comments]

    how do i activate this phone? i don’t have a sim for it

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    New Mac Mini Using Up Bandwidth

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Hello! My friend recently purchased the newest Mini with the M1 Chip (running the most current OS update as of 6/21), and has reported that it is using up all of her monthly bandwidth in a matter of days - something the older iMac she replaced didn't do.

    She lives in an extremely rural area where internet isn't as strong or "free flowing" as a lot of us are accustomed to - which is why I'm trying to help trouble shoot solutions on her behalf.

    So far, I've had her disable automatic updates (I think that's the big one), but her ISP rep told her that the Mini is still using 77% of their data. She said something about 81% of her data being used in "bulk transfer".

    Does anyone have any ideas I can pass on? This is kind of out of my realm, since I've never had to limit my data usage. I'm just so used to the world running in the background.

    submitted by /u/acsnavely
    [link] [comments]

    Can I preorder apple product to pick up at the retail store?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    I'm flying to US and would like to order a specific configuration of the iPad Pro, but I don't have shipping address and would like to pick it up at the Apple retail store. I I can't find this option: it's either order and ship to address or buy one of the available configurations in the store. An I missing something?

    submitted by /u/netscorer1
    [link] [comments]

    Game Center name not changing

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel