• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Apple Help can i remove this section from spotlight? i never use it

    Apple Help can i remove this section from spotlight? i never use it


    can i remove this section from spotlight? i never use it

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I found my charger like this. What happened??

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    iMessage won’t turn on my iPhone X. I keep getting this message when I try to switch it on. Any idea why?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Deleting photos from main library

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I have some photos that I copied to a new album and wanted to delete from main library, but the ipad deletes everything, it is not possible to save the photos somewhere else and that is really dumb

    Is there a solution or that is just how that is programmed

    submitted by /u/abond0082
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Reply not working.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    What happened to the thing, where you could get back past purchases that were removed from the AppStore?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Iphone stuck on backup with no internet

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I recently updated to the IOS beta 15 and then restored my iPhone to a backup. When I turned it on it had data but no internet, when I try to connect it works but doesn't show up in the corner. I'm stuck on the backup because if I try to erase it, it asks for my password but It loads until it says "there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server" and if I try to go into recovery and go back to an older version of IOS it never finishes because my internet is too slow. If anyone has any ideas please help.

    submitted by /u/FinnaEatGang69
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook randomly sleeping on its own

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    I have a 2015 15inch MacBook Pro that's randomly going to sleep. I've tried pram&smc reset, full reinstall of macOS (high sierra) but with no success. It's going on for like 5month at this point and it's driving me crazy. Have anyone experience a similar problem? If so did you find any fix?

    https://preview.redd.it/0bngsdw4rh671.png?width=762&format=png&auto=webp&s=e5b394e55b10bd1a54adaa39a404ab483e32f966

    submitted by /u/Gest613
    [link] [comments]

    out of nowhere, silent mode keeps on switching on and off �� is there a way to fix this?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    weird because it just instantly pops up and keeps happening throughout the day

    submitted by /u/cbsa12
    [link] [comments]

    How/Where to Find Apple’s new live MTV Style Channel?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    I'm in Canada and the Apple's new music video channel was recently released here but the only way I can find it is through this link on my iPhone http://apple.co/AppleMusicTV and it'll open in the AppleTV app on my iPhone but on my iPad it just opens the AppleTV app and goes to the main page. Anyone have any idea where to find that live channel?

    submitted by /u/TheCigarBox
    [link] [comments]

    Another app now eBay logging me out and forcing to turn on app tracking or I can’t log in.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I turned my MacBook on earlier and it took like 30mins to turn on. It glitches when it’s on chrome/ safari. Also had other issues like no audio.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    My airpods wont connect at the same time

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    They're from the same case(they're generation 1) and everytime I remove them from device and repair them only one or the other the will connect, I don't understand why they're doing this

    submitted by /u/_Toonami13
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like I exhausted all options, anything else I can do?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    ICal Not Sharing Calendars

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    Whenever I make a new Calendar on Ical I am unable to share that calendar with anyone. These are the steps that I am doing

    -Open "Calendar" app on my MacBook Pro
    -Click "File" "New Calendar"
    -Label the new calendar "Test"
    -Right-click "Test" calendar and click "Share Calendar"
    -Click "Share With..." and enter the email address I am trying to share the calendar with (It is a Gmail account)

    After I do those steps the person I am trying to share it with never receives the notification to share my "Test" calendar. I have tried multiple emails and none of them have received my shared calendar. I have tried refreshing and waiting but nothing has worked.

    I tried the same steps on someone else's account and I received the shared calendar notification immediately.

    Why am I unable to share Icalendars? If anyone could assist me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/jabr0ni-
    [link] [comments]

    Left airpod draining in minutes

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    My left airpod constantly discharges way faster than the right one. There are times when I can use the right one while charging completely the left one three times.

    Specifically when I use Discord, the left one discharges in matters of seconds, while the right one is normal.

    Any reason for that? Is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/joaopedro_1008
    [link] [comments]

    Questions and heIp on what to do with error 4013

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I set my ipad to DFU mode on itunes in my laptop while laptop charging, and when it finishes the process it says something like "finding ipad" or something, it leaves DFU mode and switches to recovery mode but the recovery mode isn't doing nothing after it changed itself after the Extracting software process was finished I'm trying to fix my ipad back to normal because it has the apple logo loop and I need help

    Now my questions

    1. What to do with error 4013 even if you have a original apple charger
    2. Is it necessary for my laptop to charge while it's processing
    3. If I charge my ipad while it's on the apple logo loop what will that do and will it affect the procces when I connect it
    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Row373
    [link] [comments]

    question re: MacBook-to-monitor setup

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    My 2014 MacBook Pro Retina recently had its display die during use (likely due to internal battery swelling). The computer is otherwise fully functional, as verified during an Apple Store visit.

    I'm trying to use it with an external monitor. I purchased a Lenovo monitor (if that's at all relevant). When connected to the MacBook w/ the MacBook open, the monitor only displays the macOS (90% sure it's on Mojave; can't verify) start-up wallpaper and not the users login circles. When booted and then put into clamshell mode, the monitor displays the proper login window. But the monitor goes black after about 5 seconds of displaying the login window.

    I don't have an external keyboard. I tried every combination of connecting/booting I could think of. I'm trying to be able to boot the MacBook properly to the monitor while open so I can use the MacBook keyboard. Please let me know if you have suggestions as to why the login options aren't displayed when open and connected. Because the display is dead, the troubleshooting/settings options are limited.

    submitted by /u/brycesail88
    [link] [comments]

    [Serious keyboard issues] Is it possible to disable all keystrokes from particular keys completely?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    [This is kind of a long post. Please read it completely to understand all the issues]

    The left command key and the left arrow key on my intel based macbook pro are not working at all. Nothing happens on pressing them. But at random times, they act like they are being continuously pressed (not together). For example, if I'm typing something, then suddenly, the cursor keeps moving left making it impossible to type anything. This happens even if I'm not using the inbuilt keyboard, so I really don't understand what triggers the left arrow key to get pressed!

    The same happens with the left command key too - it doesn't work when pressed, but at random times, it just acts like it's pressed continuously and ruins whatever I'm doing. The key doesn't get "un-pressed" even upon restart at many occasions and renders the macbook completely unusable.

    What would be the best way to work around this issue? Is it possible to completely disable these two keys on the inbuilt keyboard and use an external keyboard? I want all keystrokes from these two keys on the inbuilt keyboard to be completely ignored by the whole system, but they should work on an external keyboard. Is this even possible? Or is it possible to map these keys to some other keys on the internal keyboard and then fully disable these keys? Or is it possible for me to fix this issue all by myself without the need to go to an Apple service center? Also, how reliable are non-Apple centers for repairs? Do they charge a much lower amount than the authorized Apple service centers?

    Important note: Initially I thought that I could fix all issues by doing a factory reset by holding cmd+R on startup. Since my left cmd key wasn't working, I tried this with the right cmd key, but this doesn't work! I even tried various combinations of cmd+R from an external keyboard, but nothing works!! It just powers on as usual and there's no option to erase disk and do a fresh install of macOS.

    I don't wanna give my macbook for service, cause firstly, it's out of warranty and I don't wanna spend a fortune on repairs, and secondly, I need the macbook for school work and virtual interviews, so I can't part with it even for a day.

    submitted by /u/particleORwave123
    [link] [comments]

    Screen dimming while playing high performance games.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Hello, I own an iPhone 12. The screen dims when I play high performance games. I have auto-brightness off. There should be no reason the screen keeps dimming. Can you please help me?

    submitted by /u/ElucidMid_
    [link] [comments]

    I slept on my iPhone 12 Pro��

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    And I am overthinking if it will be damaged or not😭

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Record40
    [link] [comments]

    Intermittent video lag on new Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Hi. I got the new Apple TV last month and sometimes when streaming content on Netflix, the video will lag for a few seconds. The stream isn't interrupted, but you can definitely notice some lag. Is there a way to determine whether the issue is originating from Netflix or the Apple TV itself?

    If someone experienced something similar in the past, how did you fix it?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Uaenitag
    [link] [comments]

    No access to documents or desktop

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit for this, if not please let me know. I have a 2017 MacBook Pro running Big Sur 11.3. I had to take my computer to a repair shop to have it backed-up onto an external hard drive, factory reset, and then everything put back on, due to a crash. After getting my computer back I realized I no longer had a desktop folder or documents folder. When I try to open either of them from Finder an error pops up that says: "Desktop/Documents can't be opened because the original item can't be found." I can now only store things in my iCloud, and that's only like 8gb compared to ~120gb that are apparently available on the computer. I have the external hard drive available to me, so if they're on that I can get them, just don't know what to look for or how to go about it.

    submitted by /u/germanbeersteinbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Share Application Windows in Skype.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I'm using Skype on the latest version of the macOS. I have the latest version of Skype.

    I used to be able to share application windows on Skype calls. Now when I go to "share screen" my only options are to choose either of my two connected displays - and then, only the desktop, not the windows open on that display.

    I've uninstalled / reinstalled Skype, but that hasn't fixed it.

    Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/fire_breathing_bear
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel