• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    iPad Apple WWDC21 - Sketchnote Summary 🖌

    iPad Apple WWDC21 - Sketchnote Summary ��


    Apple WWDC21 - Sketchnote Summary ��

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    I told myself I would have to draw more if I got the new iPad, been pretty fun!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    A cute outlook of my iPad pro 12.9 2021. The cases are from Amazon and is very sturdy.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Thanks to a post a week or so ago, I decided to get the Moft stand to pair with my Logitech combo touch keyboard. I AM LOVING IT.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    iPad Pro MiniLED FALD Analysis | Display Panel Removed | Shows FALD Zones Turning on When They Should Not

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Out here looking for any engraving brothers or sisters for my iPad and Pencil ♥️

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    anyone else forget about their phone?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    i am using my iPad so much nowadays i can go hours without checking my actual iPhone, i'm loving my new iPad as you can tell haha.

    submitted by /u/hollyflynn22
    [link] [comments]

    My art sunday! Morning Facetime (idrawnyc)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Tempered glass, Matte, or Naked iPad air 4 (note-taking and newbie drawing)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I am getting an iPad air in a few days and I wanted to ask if I should be using a tempered glass protector, a matte protector, or go naked on it. I don't know how durable or scratch resistant the screen of the air 4 is but I will be keeping a flip case with me on it at almost all times and I will be primarily using it as my youtube machine, a lot of pencil use in OneNote and while I am a bit new to art, only used procreate on the iPad mini and done a course or so, I plan on getting more into that too on the air...

    so please, share your experiences and any suggestions for any of the three options would be appreciated

    I was running a tempered glass protector on the iPad and the screen looked good and the pencil was slippery as ever while drawing though writing the difference was not as jarring, but I am conflicted between the other two options too, so lmk what you guys think :)

    submitted by /u/GovindSinghNarula
    [link] [comments]

    dbrand skins for iPad pro 12.9

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    hey folks - for those of you who have a dbrand (or other brand) skin on their device, could you answer a couple questions?

    1. How hard was it to install the skin?
    2. Do you use a case with the skin at all? if not, how do you prop it up for use?
    3. Does it improve the grip, making it less slippery?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/this_for_loona
    [link] [comments]

    2021 iPad Pro Thunderbolt Sync?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Evening all, has anyone used thunderbolt to sync their 2021 iPad Pro to their Mac?

    I ask as my MacBook is a 2014 15" with usb 3.0 and Thunderbolt 2 and I can see myself syncing a lot of data between the two devices so will be looking for as much speed as possible. With a thunderbolt 3 to 2 adapter being around £50 and a cable around £15 I don't want to spend for it not to work. TIA

    submitted by /u/benholmes1991
    [link] [comments]

    Does iPad 8th generation still worth it in 2021?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Hey guys , I'm a student and I want to bought this iPad for note taking and maybe play some game on it. Can someone tell me your experience with this iPad thanks~

    submitted by /u/KenzoArthuria
    [link] [comments]

    Emailing an attachment from Good Notes?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Very new to the world of current iPads so sorry if this is a silly question… How to I add a document from Good Notes as an attachment in mail? I just annotated a document someone sent me for feedback and went to reply to their email and find the annotated version to send back to them and for the life of me I could not find it in the file browser. I've just added an auto-backup of Good Notes to my Dropbox so I can now add attachments by going through that (although the number of folders-in-folders Good Notes felt it needed to set this up has annoyed me!) but surely there must be a simpler way?!

    submitted by /u/Emmy_Strange
    [link] [comments]

    Does the chip shortage effect the iPad’s price?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I assume the chip shortage affects apple just as much as every other company's prices, but I had to ask

    submitted by /u/fuzwuz33
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone properly configure backblaze b2 with filebrowser pro?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    For the life of me I can't properly configure. If this is the wrong sub I'm sorry, figured I can't the only one with an iPad with filebrowser pro and backblaze, so please if anyone could help or point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/Jogameister
    [link] [comments]

    HTML color input - beyond 120 colors

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    On an iPad the HTML input type color shows 120 colors. How do I select a color not in the 120 shades available?

    submitted by /u/hapax1
    [link] [comments]

    Clearest iPad Pro 11" screen protector

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Basically title. I bought a cheap one from Aliexpress and the screen looks super washed out, the viewing angles are not great and the blacks are crushed. What would be the best and clearest screen protector around 20-30 bucks ? (I don't really care about the material since I plan on buying the Combo Touch which has a thick lip around the display.) Thanks !

    submitted by /u/5imqn
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to "Find My __" for iPad without cellular – when does it go "online"?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Lost an ipad. iCloud shows it as being "offline". It hasn't once gone "online" as far as I can tell.

    Apparently it goes online when it connects to the internet. But how will it connect to internet if it's an ipad without cellular? There are lots of free wifi around my neighborhood, and if someone takes it to one of those areas, it might connect - but would this happen even if the person doesn't manually mess with my ipad?

    submitted by /u/man-scout
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel