• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    iPhone Tim Cook Urged Mark Zuckerberg to Delete User Data From 3rd Party Apps in Private 2019 Meeting

    iPhone Tim Cook Urged Mark Zuckerberg to Delete User Data From 3rd Party Apps in Private 2019 Meeting


    Tim Cook Urged Mark Zuckerberg to Delete User Data From 3rd Party Apps in Private 2019 Meeting

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    iOS 14.5 Will Reportedly Be Released Later Today

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    iOS 14.5 is live

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    The Inclusion Sells This Phone

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    I've been an android user for quite some time (last 6 years). I was on iPhone prior to that so I'm not a complete newb. I also follow the smartphone world casually. Just for some background.

    So I've recently switched to the iPhone first the SE then a month later the iPhone 12 Mini. I switched because I got my daughter an iPhone for her birthday and it was cheaper for me to get all of my kids a new phone and port over due to a deal the company was having. (More background are you still here 🤦🏾‍♂️)

    So with all that being said the one thing I can say for sure minus all my gripes is how pleasant and easy it is communicating with family and friends. Everyone I know uses the iPhone. And I've always been the oddball. Which is weird considering how much android outsells Apple. It could just be the company I keep. Although I miss Google, Apple's ecosystem will keep me on the phone for some years to come.

    submitted by /u/Wallaceb3878
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 is available now for iPhone and iPod touch; read full release notes

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Apple Releases iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 With Apple Watch iPhone Unlocking, Dual-SIM 5G Support, Apple Maps Accident Crowdsourcing and Tons More

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    To Be Tracked or Not? Apple Is Now Giving Us the Choice.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    iPhone X battery case! Brilliant.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I have had different phones for the latest year, but never bought any. Just borrowed for testing or for work. And now that I'm studying I went back to my old iPhone X. The thing with this phone is that the battery is quite poor. Especially here in Sweden during colder days.

    And then I found an old apple original battery case (for the xs) for 30$ and it's amazing. I'm not even sure I will upgrade this year to a n iPhone 13…instead I'm opting for a new AW and AirPods Pro. Any one else just loving their iPhone X with extra battery? Dudes, it's really amazing.

    submitted by /u/moffamoffa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel