• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    iPhone My "Face ID & Passcode" Option is gone since 14.5.

    iPhone My "Face ID & Passcode" Option is gone since 14.5.


    My "Face ID & Passcode" Option is gone since 14.5.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    I just updated to iOS 14.5 and wanted to test the new "Unlock with Apple Watch" Option. But i dont have the Face ID & Passcode Menue any more. I already rebootet my iPhone X and its still gone. Here are some Screenshots (sorry its german but it should be right where i circled it red). As you can see even when i searched for "Face" i just get Accesability Options and not the "Face ID & Passcode" Option.

    https://imgur.com/a/kheY38i

    Does anybody else have this problem?

    Here you can see how it should work: https://youtu.be/vxK_oY13qYU?t=48

    submitted by /u/nwwy
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone help with apps

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    All apps on my XR just randomly moved into "others" folder. I cannot move them out. So all Netflix, Gmail, all games, Reddit, maps, pandora, etc are all in one folder. Any help??

    submitted by /u/CamDizzle408
    [link] [comments]

    Marvel Contest of champions keeps crashing on my iPhone after 5 minutes of play

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    How could this issue be fixed is it my iPhone or the app itself, I have tried restarting it and clearing the RAM

    submitted by /u/Timely-Dingo7579
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 Issue AirPods Pro

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    After the update, my AirPods Pro doesn't connect. I have an iPhone 12 pro Max Someone else?

    submitted by /u/Own-Entertainment490
    [link] [comments]

    My camera and flashlight doesn’t work.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Hi a couple days ago my iphone gets self updated, but since that day my rear camera doesn't work normal but it does at 2x zoom i don't know why, also my flashlight doesn't work either. Anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/dt_L21
    [link] [comments]

    Will pay $25 if you help me turn off double tap zoom in safari.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Slightly losing my cool through the day because I'll be going over a chess position online and the amount of times I have to zoom back out, re-align my screen, and continue just to get through one game of chess is quite frustrating. I've looked everywhere for a solution. A few threads I found say to go to touch accommodations and turn repeated touch to a longer increment but then it makes me have to text super slow and that's just as bad. Also I wanted to go through the chess games fast. I just don't want the zoom.

    If you help me I will PayPal/ Venmo )whatever service you like) $25

    submitted by /u/JoiedevivreGRE
    [link] [comments]

    Any screen mirroring software?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone SE with a dead screen. It's also factory reset so it would be on the setup screen. Is there any way I can use my Windows computer to see what is happening on screen?

    submitted by /u/PassengerTemporary85
    [link] [comments]

    What if I delete backups?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys I just bought a new iPhone. I resorted all backup datas. Now my ICloud is full with both old and new datas. I was wondering if I could delete all datas from old backups(red rectangle). Would it delete all datas from my mobile? Or the datas remains and then will backup to the new one(green rectangle)? Thanks Link to the the image

    submitted by /u/Hamren_10
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone wont download apps

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Came here earlier but didn't really get the problem fixed. iPhone 6s when I try to download apps it says "payment not completed." I have an image if that would help with the problem

    submitted by /u/itssami_sb
    [link] [comments]

    youtube app shows time to finish video instead of time since video started

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Hey so I use the youtube app to watch videos and recently i noticed that the time indicator was in the negative and went closer to zero every second, showing the amount of time left on the video instead of the amount of time that had already passed. is there any way to revert this back to the old mode where it showed how far along i was in the video instead of telling me how much i still have to go?

    if further explanation is needed please let me know, i'll do my best to answer questions :)

    submitted by /u/Sylvezar2
    [link] [comments]

    QuestionUpdate Anxiety! I have an iPhone 7 (nothing wrong with it) running 12.3.1. The only reason I'm not allowing the update to 14.5 is because I'm afraid of something going wrong and bricking the phone for some unforeseen reason. Wat do?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    In the before time, one would connect and update through iTunes, which was faster in the days before wifi. I tried that a few months ago, and it took a lot of desperate googling to break it out of the error cycle with the Reiboot utility. I have better wifi now.

    I wish that I could do incremental updates to earlier iOS versions, and then eventually get current, but only the giant leap to 14.5 is allowed.

    Am I being overly cautious for nothing? Is it safe/recommended to update from 12.3 to 14.5?

    submitted by /u/ShadowYankee
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone bug pls Help

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    my status bar missing on iPhone 8

    submitted by /u/Gloomy_Equipment_744
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X/11 Wifi Connectivity Issues

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Hi! Both my girlfriend and I have issues with wifi occasionally dropping out (1-3 times per day) on our iPhones while on our home network. Specifically, the wifi stays "connected" but web pages load extremely slowly or not at all and insta/twitter/etc feeds won't update when swiped or images in those feeds won't populate. I have an X and she has an 11, both of which are up to date on software. Typically the problem does not happen to both of us at the same time.

    Usually this can be fixed by simply turning the iphone wifi on and off again so it's not the end of the world but it is annoying. The router we use is a TPlink AC1750 plus a TPlink extender in a not that large apartment. I get 400/20mpbs up-down and don't have any issues with any of the other devices we use on the network (couple of macbooks, PS5, Xbox, Roku TV, Apple TV 4K, etc.) The firmware is up to date on the router/extender.

    I believe I've tried all the usual suggestions googling gives me, and I've tried with and without the extender on, using the 2.4 and 5ghz bands and it doesn't seem to make any difference so I feel like the issue is with the phones themselves? Unfortunately we're both WFH these days so I don't have a lot of opportunity to see if I have this issue on other wifi networks.

    I know it's hard to hone in on the source when it comes to wifi problems, but I'm curious if this is a known issue with this era of iPhone or if there are any and if there are any common fixes?

    submitted by /u/burritoenigma
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 iOS 14.4 notifications saying 2 hours ago?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Okay so I recently started using my dad's old iPhone 7 as a spare phone for games and social media and stuff. As far as I can tell it's good as new just without a SIM card. All of my notifications pop up as having received them 2 hours ago even if I'm using the phone when the notifications pop up. It's not necessarily a problem, just very very confusing and odd. Any idea what's causing it/how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Hoxton-The-Clown
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use this external mic I’ve attached via lightning cable to record audio on my iPhone? I can’t find a setting anywhere to make my phone record from the mic instead of the onboard multidirectional one that it always uses

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    iPhone X data help

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Just got a IPhone X and my data won't work no matter what, When I go into cellular on setting all it says is that there was an error and it needs an update.

    I don't know what this update is but I can't use data at all and don't know what to do. Does anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/DarkKnight1436
    [link] [comments]

    My screen might be broken

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I need A LOT OF HELP. So I'm trying to fix a friends phone. He can't turn off or open any apps. When someone calls him it it's just blank. No answer or decline option. Any way to fix this??

    submitted by /u/RyanNeedsToKNOW
    [link] [comments]

    USB-C Lightning Cables Do Not Allow Apple CarPlay To Work On Older iPhones? (iPhone 8)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8. It's worked perfect with the CarPlay factory enabled vehicle for a year, with the standard USB lightning cable.

    My wife just upgraded to an iPhone 12 - it came with the new USB-C lightning cable. I moved that new cable to the car since it has a USB-C input connection, and took the standard USB cable so we have another extra in the house.

    Her 12 works fine on Carplay with the USB-C - my 8 now will not even connect. It charges, but won't launch Carplay - it gets the "accessory may not be supported" (doesn't make sense, it's a brand new genuine Apple cable).

    I can't find a definitive answer - do the new USB-C cables NOT work with older iPhone models? Or is something wrong with this cable?

    submitted by /u/StimulisRK
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6 Camera Sucks (Help!)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I was filming something for a class and dropped my iphone 6 from the back of a pickup truck (it wasn't moving) It worked for a few weeks after that but about week ago the front (?) camera stopped working. Now whenever I open the camera, it's usually just black. Although sometimes a bit of light will show up (like, it'll capture the light behind me but not anything else.) A few times purple lines have showed up.

    The selfie one still works fine, but usually it'll be black for a few seconds before pulling up.

    BUT today the camera was working for a few seconds before cutting to black. I even got a picture! So I have no idea what's going on.

    **there are no visible scratches on the lens and I've tried restarting everything.

    Is my phone damaged or is the hardware just balls? Anyone know how to fix Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SnooMachines963
    [link] [comments]

    Background App Refresh is on, as are notifications. but apps like WhatsApp and Telegram only receive messages when open.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    iMessage works fine. Everything is up to date. If you know what causes this or how to fix it let me know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hawknite
    [link] [comments]

    I simply cannot figure out why my phone makes small noises when charging

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    My phone makes a strange noise while charging and it's becoming my Telltale Heart.

    My iPhone 8 SE makes weird yet very quiet noises while charging, no matter what type of charger it is plugged into (original apple cord, cords from target, iPad cords). The sound it makes is every so often and I can't compare the sound to anything I've heard before. I have tried searching the web but no one seems to be having the same problem. Does anyone know what's going on with my phone???

    submitted by /u/padf00t934
    [link] [comments]

    Someone else receiving my iMessages!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I hope someone can help. My uncle and I occasionally text, we both have iPhones thus use imessaging. My aunt texted last night asking me to message my uncle with my new number because he had tried earlier in the day and was told he had the wrong number. I assumed he hd a new Phone and was texting one of my old numbers. I texted and he askes why i had told Him earlier he had the wrong number-i said i didnt and told him out last convo in my history was from February. He send a screenshot showing the tail end of the feb convo, and earlier today texting me and Asking me to make him a lasagna, and 'me' replying saying wrong number bro, good luck with lasagna. I don't understand this since we are both using i message, Was someone else temp logged into my account? Is this just a fluke? I hope i gave all relevant info but im happy to provide more if necessary!

    submitted by /u/GGking41
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for my new iPhone 12 pro to be getting warm while charging?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I've just gotten this about 5 days ago and I've noticed it gets warm while charging and wondering if that's normal since it also does the same for my brother as well and the previous phone I had which was a little old the 6s plus never got warm while charging. I just would like to know if it's normal for it to be getting warm while it charges.

    Edit: No I am not on my phone while it's charging just to clarify

    submitted by /u/SadGirlWithNoLife
    [link] [comments]

    Photos Still Showing 20gigs of data even after deleting everything and clearing the recently deleted folder

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm trying to figure out whats going on with the storage of my phone. I recently backed up and tried to purge all of my photos from my iphone, however after deleting everything, making sure I deleted the recently deleted folder, it's now still showing roughly 20 gigs of storage being used. There's been some improvement of about 20 gigs, but I should be expecting to see 0 GB in photos as there is nothing left on the phone. What's going on, and how do I get this storage space back?

    This is also photos stored locally on my iphone XR.

    submitted by /u/ArchMustrumRidcully
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Microphone Issues (Siri, Calls, Voice anemia)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I just upgraded my 12 mini to a new 12 a couple days ago and had no issues until I tried to use Siri. It was not detecting anything I said. Similarly no one could hear me on calls. Voice memos only recorded pure static. Video recording sound worked. My AirPods let other users and Memos hear my voice. I restarted and was thinking about a hard reset, until I just blew into the bottom mic. Everything started working I tried again. Today a similar thing happened until I blew into the mic. It's weird because the microphone is fully functional for a while and then it just doesn't detect until I blow hard. Any ideas? Hardware or software? I'm hoping not to return because no issues otherwise. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sometta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel