• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    iPhone Buddy's ex wife reported his iphone 12 Pro Max stolen during divorce and got it blacklisted

    iPhone Buddy's ex wife reported his iphone 12 Pro Max stolen during divorce and got it blacklisted


    Buddy's ex wife reported his iphone 12 Pro Max stolen during divorce and got it blacklisted

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Buddy's ex wife fraudulently reported his iphone 12 Pro Max stolen during divorce and got it blacklisted.

    He has receipts and credit card statements showing he bought it, paid IN FULL on a credit card at an Apple store. Went to the Apple store and they said there wasn't anything they could do.

    Is there anything that can be done? He lost his job a month ago due to COVID and can't afford to replace it.

    submitted by /u/Burneryolo69420
    [link] [comments]

    [iphone12] No sound on headphones during whatsapp/skype calls

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I have an Iphone 12 Pro max and I have no audio coming through my headphones during whatsapp and skype calls, it just uses the phone speaker. Headphones otherwise work fine, music plays, youtube works, whatsapp voice messages work...

    Any ideas? I couldnt find anything

    submitted by /u/zepainisreal
    [link] [comments]

    Need help figuring out which charger cable to buy for my Iphone 5s

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Essentially my battery has been draining and aging super fast, right after i got my Iphone 5s fixed for having the exact same problem. I began to realize my original charger broke awhile ago and i've been using hand me down semi broken chargers and whichever looked and seemed nice and like it would work off of ebay, amazon and walmart. Wasn't aware that a bugged cable might damage the battery long term. Also when i charge it a lot of the time it gets super hot. So i've been looking up which charger cable to buy and thats when i realized how many fakes their are

    All i want is just a new iphone 5s charger thats not from apples website so i can save money. But its so hard to tell where to look and which ones are real because I've already been fooled twice before

    Can anyone help me out with picking the right charger cable?

    submitted by /u/RadionicCrusader
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought vector

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    just bought vector for iPhone. Every time i load in it says 100% and then crashes. can i fix it or get a refund?

    submitted by /u/bryson_majors
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get rid of iPhone 12 Pro smudges caused by case?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I have these smudges at the bottom of my iPhone 12 Pro: https://imgur.com/a/33iRO4H/

    Possibly because of my case as the dust was stuck there for a while. I have tried to use isopropyl alcohol to rub it off but no luck.

    Any ideas? Would appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/opportunityc0st
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my contacts phone calls going to VM?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    How do you transfer old texts from old phone to a new phone?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    The messages should be synced to iCloud but it's not showing up on the new phone. Does it just take time? Or is there somewhere I need to press download?

    submitted by /u/Emastergamer01
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 latest version - files app was running 24/7 in the background and causing significant battery drainage the past week until now.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    it's fixed now after restart and force closing the app (i usually never force close apps)

    why was this? I have some mp3's and pdfs saved on the files app, but why was it never going to sleep?

    submitted by /u/RobinsonDickinson
    [link] [comments]

    itunes showing error 53 when i try to restore iphone 6

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I have an iphone 6 its touch id is broken due to water damage
    when i try to restore via itunes it shows error 53, i know the error is because of the broken touch id. it's now stuck in recovery mode :(

    is there a way i can possibly get over it without changing the home button?

    submitted by /u/Unluckysyrian
    [link] [comments]

    I let my new iPhone 11 overheat

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I fell asleep watching Netflix and my phone was charged in. I woke up 4 hours later with my phone still charging and I had covered the phone with my sheets. It was definitely much, much warmer than usual. It cooled down pretty quickly afterwards, but is there a chance that I damaged anything internally?

    submitted by /u/pollietollie
    [link] [comments]

    My wireless earbuds no longer control volume or pausing.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I connected my earbuds to my iPhone and there was no problem. They died, no naturally I charged them.

    The moment they were done, I connected them again and all the sudden I can't pause, play, skip or return. I can't even turn up or down the volume. I can still call Siri no problem, but I can't do anything else.

    I have MPOW wireless earbuds, and they work for everything else, even my phone, up until yesterday. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Xhyoxis
    [link] [comments]

    Phone's charging chip went bad - can't turn on - how to get data?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    The repair shop said that repair starts at $99, but will more likely end up being $250, so obviously I am going for a new phone. Given that I don't have backups enabled on the old phone, and it doesn't boot back up to make/get a backup, is there any way to recover the data from the old phone?

    submitted by /u/HelleFL
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to trace an image on my iPhone screen without the image moving around when I try to trace

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    So I don't own a printer and I'm trying to copy an image for a tattoo for myself, when I try to hold the paper over the screen to LIGHTLY trace over the image with a very light hand and a gentle pen, the image moves, just want to know if I can lock the screen whilst on the image so it doesn't move around with the pressure of my hand holding the paper down. This is my first iPhone so please be nice, it is an iPhone 12 mini.

    Sorry if I've not explained well enough, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/evocd
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to the internet or use app when i turn cellular data on

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Using iPhone X. I transferred the sim card from android to iphone late feb. Calls and texts work fine, but i just found out now cellular data does not work. Anything i might've missed setting this phone up? I don't usually turn on cellular data, only in emergency cases or when needed, i usually use wifi at home. We lost wifi for a few hrs yesterday and when i switched to cellular data, it won't connect to the internet. On android, as soon as i switch to cellular data, i can connect instantly online. I turned the phone on and off twice already, still doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/1PennyHardaway
    [link] [comments]

    If I factory reset my iPhone will screen time be turned off?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Screen time is on my phone and it's locked from 10:55 - 7:00 and I want to factory reset my phone so that when it turns back on it won't have it anymore.

    Does anyone know if this will work? I don't want to go through the hastle just to find out it doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/-Joel55-
    [link] [comments]

    My weather widget is stuck on the wrong location

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    My weather widget constantly displays London as the location, wherever I am. I don't have London saved as a location in the app, and the GPS isn't incorrectly thinking I'm in London. I can't find anything that would lead to this happening. Any idea what it could be? Here's a video showing how it looks and what happens when I click on the widget. You can see my actual location is there but then a popup of London weather appears over the top of it.

    submitted by /u/kurtanglesmilk
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Type 1 Letter

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    My iphone has been ghost typing a single P into conversations across all my messaging platforms: FB Messenger, WhatsApp, Messages, etc. after i close out of the conversation. So to people im texting it looks like im typing.

    It doesnt happen every single time but maybe half. I dont realize it till I open the conversation again.

    I am not very tech savvy so I really dont know what could be causing this. I would really appreciate a fix.

    submitted by /u/Legitimate-Gangster
    [link] [comments]

    SOS PLZ NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I am 27 yrs. old; I got my 1st phone (a Razor) when I was 12 (U know back in tha day where U had 2 call Urself to check Ur voicemail box). I my 1st iPhone in late 2012 early 2013 (iPhone 4 or 4G). I know when U get an iPhone U set up Ur voicemail so Ur phone sends U notifications tha same way it does with every single thing else. Tho it never did that I even set it up but every upgrade since my initiation into tha Apple phone world has never notified me. I have been calling myself 2 check my voicemail 4 15 yrs. & it starting 2 make me lose out on employment opportunities. Plz can someone tell me how 2 fix this. I will eternally grateful!!!!!

    submitted by /u/headphonegangsta
    [link] [comments]

    Can't delete photos on latest released iOS using Iphone 11 pro.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Hi

    I'm trying to delete photos from the iOS photos app but they keep re-appearing after I delete them. My phone isn't synced to any mac or icloud.

    Any ideas on what I can try? I want to delete ALL photos on the phone without having to reformat the phone. I can't even delete one though.

    There are 25,000 images and videos which may be related to the issue :D

    submitted by /u/SilentMention2827
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone being selective

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    So I was on FaceTime last night (usually 0 problems) and all of a sudden it called failed. Okay normal, then when I try call back there's absolutely no calling sound, doesn't let me call or receive calls from my SO. This is where I get confused, Snapchat will absolutely not work but iMessage and everything else does. What is connected to my FaceTime and Snapchat? Why are they both just selectively not working? It hasn't fixed yet and I obviously tried airplane mode on/off, restarting multiple times... I'm not tech savvy so I would appreciate some help TY!:)

    Edit:messenger doesn't work either but iMessage is completely fine... so it's not fully the Internet but it's not...not.

    submitted by /u/sebbckse
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone access iPhone data if the iPhone is fully disabled due to too many attempts but the user does know the passcode?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    I gave away an iPhone but I realized I forgot to erase all data, the iPhone was fully disabled and says it requires itunes to unlock. I did remove the said iPhone from my id account before giving it away. Can someone access the data within this iPhone if they know the right passcode? Im worried because a lot of important stuff is in it.

    submitted by /u/killerqueen912
    [link] [comments]

    Phone turned off - now stuck on Apple logo

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Returned to my iphone 8+ yesterday only to find that it had apparently turned off on its own. It's now stuck on the Apple logo and will periodically turn off and back on to then return to the Apple logo. It does this until the battery is too low. Once I plug it in, the phone repeats the process.

    Tried the 'volume up - volume down - hold power button'. The apple logo disappears, I see a quick squiggly line, and then the phone's battery is too low to continue. The phone powers off and asks to recharge

    What can I do?

    submitted by /u/HelleFL
    [link] [comments]

    No sounds whatsoever (ringer, haptics, lock and keyboard) even after enabling all of the same.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 which is running iOS 14.4.2, which I bought on 5 December 2020 from Amazon India for personal use.

    As described in the post title, my phone seems to be in an interminable silent/do not disturb mode. There is no sound whatever as far as haptics, ringer, keyboard and locking the phone are concerned, even after enabling all of them. Video and audio work fine tho, and the phone vibrates when I receive calls or notifications.

    I've tried resetting the settings completely, enabling and disabling do not disturb and airplane mode, and restarting the phone. None seem to work.

    Can someone help? Thanks in advance :)

    Edit: I've got it resolved. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BlokeyLad
    [link] [comments]

    Calls

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Whenever I get a call I can't use internet what so ever in the background of the call and I've tried everything, Google says go to cellular etc but I do not have that I have mobile data and the option where to choose both data and calls enabled isn't there, anyone know what's up? I'm on latest iOS iPhone 12 mini

    submitted by /u/EttNeo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel