• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend?

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend?


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Longtime Android user, finally came over to the dark side when I got my first iPad for my birthday! Love to hear what I’ve been missing all this time!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I like games with depth and progression, like Stardew Valley and Death Road to Canada. Hate F2P and P2W casual games like Clash of Clans and Candy Crush, that whole sort. Also not a fan of rogue likes, unless each run contributes to permanent progression! Let me know whatcha got!!

    submitted by /u/cuorebrave
    [link] [comments]

    Card Quest (Pre-Order) (....again)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Any game like clash Royale but is primarily 2v2

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Most games including clash Royale do have a 2v2 mode but you can't earn trophies while playing it.

    submitted by /u/Dragon125064
    [link] [comments]

    Templar Battleforce Elite 9.99 —> 6.99 (TBS/RPG)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Baldur’s Gate 9.99 —> 4.99 (RPG)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Management games

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Looking for games where you are a manager of sorts. Something like "my gym" or the likes.

    I have Apple Arcade as well, but there's not much on there that is like that.

    Not sure how many of you guys have played fluff friends rescue, but also interested in a game like that. Sad that it's gone - I would play that all the time as a kid!

    Just anything where I would own/ run a store, but I'm kind of sick of the idle games so preferably not like that but any suggestions are welcome!

    submitted by /u/aehanken
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for two games I vaguely remember

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Fair warning: these are very, very vague memories. The strongest part of these memories is how much I enjoyed these games..

    I remember enjoying these two games a lot when I was younger. Pretty sure I played both of these on like, an iPod touch 3rd gen, like 2010-2013.

    One game was a 2D continuous RPG battle type of game. You had your character, you fought through waves of monsters, and got gold that you could use to upgrade your gear. Funnily enough the thing I remember most vividly is being able to buy 1 million gold for €1.

    The other game was also an RPG game, but it did not contain waves or an upgrade system or anything like that. It had an open world, and classes, and you could collect better items. One of the classes I believe was either a priest or mage, which I always played. I believe that character was a blonde woman in a white dress. You'd start with a wooden curled staff, and it shot orange balls of light. You fought monsters in the different areas of the world. Think Pokémon in terms of progression with these monsters; the further you get through them, the stronger they became.

    I know this is very vague, but oh lord, if I could find these games I would be in the clouds :')

    submitted by /u/User_Nomi
    [link] [comments]

    Some kind of restaurant game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I somehow really like games centered around preparing and/or selling food. Are there any good games like that that are worth my time?

    Played a lot of cook, serve, delicious! on pc, tried it out on iOS but it was just the stuff I allready know and I kind of want something fresh.

    Any ideas? It would also be cool if it was b2p instead of microtransactions but that seems to be unlikely i our times.

    submitted by /u/Mr_SynthWave
    [link] [comments]

    I like very much puzzle games like those. Any other recommendations?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    What game genre is this?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    It's typically base vs base, you get energy slowly and use that energy to summon units/ use abilities. These units typically just rush to the other side of the screen and destroying any enemy units they come across.

    The goal is to destroy the enemy's base.

    Looking for single-player versions of this genre since anything with multiplayer doesn't really interest me.

    It's definitely not tower defense, nor is it base offense hahaha. so any help would be nice.

    Also if you can recommend any game that fits this thanks in advance! (free to play!)

    submitted by /u/0kills
    [link] [comments]

    Best Iphone for gaming?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I've seen the post from 2 years ago saying that the Iphone X was the best for gaming. Now after 2 years I was wondering if there is a difference in using the new Iphone 12 vs the older models in terms of gaming?

    submitted by /u/whitetragedy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel