• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    iOS Gaming Looking for a feedback of my new Zombie Puzzle game. 210 levels with no Ads. Link in the comments!

    iOS Gaming Looking for a feedback of my new Zombie Puzzle game. 210 levels with no Ads. Link in the comments!


    Looking for a feedback of my new Zombie Puzzle game. 210 levels with no Ads. Link in the comments!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Northgard Mobile Performance & Review

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    It's pretty rare to see a full-blown RTS release on mobile and I know a lot of people in our community have been curious about how Northgard Mobile performs in comparison to its counterparts on other platforms. I have spent a considerable amount of time with it and I wanted to share my thoughts/feelings about it with you all!

    I made sure to make my review short and concise while covering the following points (in this exact order):

    1. Art Style & Sound Design
    2. Gameplay
    3. Controls
    4. Monetization
    5. Final Verdict

    Hopefully it helps people figure out whether or not Northgard is worth a purchase! Please, feel free to leave your mini reviews down below for others to read! The more, the merrier! Thanks!

    https://youtu.be/fv_xofuL-v4

    submitted by /u/TheKindMind
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any premium MMOs worth checking out?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I'd love to find an MMO without auto play and decent monetization. I love games like WoW and RuneScape, and play both, but would love to find something of equal or greater quality. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Malsarthegreat
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] JanKenUP! released on iOS

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Vortexika. A hybrid endless runner and space shooter

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Backward: Word Game -(Added Multiplayer Feature)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Season 2 of our Open Beta is LIVE! Darkzone is a multiplayer idle RPG with a loot system based on classic PC RPGs. No Ads. No tapping. Just auto-progress and loot. P2P trading, live co-op and weekend events.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    [DEV] Our game Kurit which is a minimalist board puzzle game just got an update that made "Peek" and "Undo" free to use on all stages!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Wild Frontier

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I was playing through some kemco games when I remeber about this really good rpg game I use to play, wild frontier. The plot was nice, art style was pleasing and the combat system was super cool. I was wondering if there was any way to download it again or any similar games?

    submitted by /u/JacksterL
    [link] [comments]

    Marvel contest of champions, is it free2play?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Is it F2P, How hard(or easy) is it to get the character you want? Is the game worse or better than it was in 2019(and why?), are all the champions balanced? And for how long have you been playing the game?

    Thank you for answering these questions

    submitted by /u/ReaganGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to remember a very old game out of nostalgia

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an old ios game app that i loved playing as a kid. I forgot the name but it involved robots coming inside for repairs and it would get faster as each level passes. I believe last time I played it was on a 4th gen ipod touch.

    submitted by /u/Bleachverse
    [link] [comments]

    online multiplayer games / recommendations

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    why are so many mobile games local multiplayer only? is there a reason so many games i try to download to play with my gf are always local multiplayer only, and can anyone recommend good 1v1 / coop online mutliplayer games, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Rigbbby
    [link] [comments]

    SEGA Forever games, they all crash on startup.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I downloaded sonic 4 episode 2 from the app store. When I open it, it automatically crash. Same thing happening with sonic cd. What is the compatibility? (note: only on iPhone 7 or higher because of ios 13.)

    submitted by /u/Pleasant_Barracuda_2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel