• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    iOS Gaming Emulation on iOS is awesome! Everyone on this subreddit should try it out. Three apps recommended for iOS emulation are Delta Emulator, DolphiniOS, and Provenance Emulator. You have to sideload these apps through Altstore.

    iOS Gaming Emulation on iOS is awesome! Everyone on this subreddit should try it out. Three apps recommended for iOS emulation are Delta Emulator, DolphiniOS, and Provenance Emulator. You have to sideload these apps through Altstore.


    Emulation on iOS is awesome! Everyone on this subreddit should try it out. Three apps recommended for iOS emulation are Delta Emulator, DolphiniOS, and Provenance Emulator. You have to sideload these apps through Altstore.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Titan Quest HD controller support now available

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Controller support was added for Legendary Edition yesterday, and devs said it would take a little longer for HD Version update to be available. Been avidly checking since and it finally popped up in the app store for me. Just thought I'd let anyone know who's been waiting for HD Version update to be available as well.

    submitted by /u/Muuzen
    [link] [comments]

    SANTORINI: POCKET GAME - Rolling out now!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Looking for Something thing like teamfight manager, where you manage a team of e-sports players to play in matches. Or it could just be you manage heroes that fight quests for you. I enjoy the strategy and management/sim elements.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    What casual games would you recommend?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    I'm talking mostly games to kill time during a long drive or something. I currently have Cut the Rope, PvZ, a chess app, and The Trail. I'd prefer free games over paid ones, but you can recommend any game you want

    submitted by /u/Meme25327
    [link] [comments]

    New Portrait Rogue-lite Dice Battler: Dicey Elementalist

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    iPod Touch Request

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'll keep this short. I know the chances are slim, but I am looking for an iPod touch with the game "Mission Europa" installed on it. Either that or a way to get it on one of my old iPods (legally). Thank you in advance, and I appreciate any help/direction!

    submitted by /u/ZakkaFlakka80
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for idle/afk games

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm really bummed that I can't transfer my afk arena account to my iPad from Android since I don't have a fb account and looking for other time killers. Any good and addictive recommendations? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/cryptoinv17
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite games of all time? (Paid or Free)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    How can I beta test apps after installing backflight?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    I mean where can I get those links to public beta tests? Just got one link for infinite flight simulator from Google. Any specific ways to know where can we get such information?

    submitted by /u/Vammypoker
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft Java is Possible on iPadOS/iOS without any other thing connected (etc a PC). Just an app. But you need to be jailbroken.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    RIVER LEGENDS - Rolling out now!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Games that give a Divinity Original Sin 1-2 or Dragon Age 1-2 feel (ideally paid without IAP)?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/PKSubban
    [link] [comments]

    Annapurna Interactive’s iOS games are on sale through May 3rd

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    If anyone wants to see how Hue plays on iOS past the demo, I wrote a review and included some gameplay videos. TL;DR: It’s nearly unplayable with touchscreen controls and has no controller support.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Looking for a game like Murder in the alps.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I love this game. The visuals are great. The puzzles are fun but the energy is so slow it's almost unplayable for me and buying energy is a cash pit. Any games (paid or free with option for unlimited gameplay) like this?

    submitted by /u/Jesv
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get infinity blade even though it’s off the AppStore?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I have a device that currently owns infinity blade, would there be a way to transfer that to my new device (as the first device is old), is there a way for me to still get it some other way?

    submitted by /u/Barackulus12
    [link] [comments]

    RIP JetBall

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    JetBall, one of my favorite iOS games no longer works with the latest iOS release v14.5. Geodefense was another great game but that stopped working a long time ago. Can I get a F in the chat for both these amazing games that are no longer playable on iOS?

    submitted by /u/doodooz7
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what’s this hidden achievement in SP!NG? (it’s an Apple Arcade game)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    FOOTBALL MASTER 2 - Global version is Rolling out today!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Still having problems With iOS 14.5 Xbox controller connection, any help?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Well, I rushed in and downloaded 14.5 to get Xbox controller support and try it out on my kids iPhones (iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 & iPhone 8, both 14.5). I upgraded the firmware on our Xbox controlled with the family PC, then tried connecting via Bluetooth...

    I had success on the iPhone 11 Pro after a few tries of mashing different buttons, and a rumble from the controller. Tried Sneaky Sasquatch and it was fine.

    Then I tried connecting the same controller with the iPhone 11 and I keep running into the "too long to connect" error from the Bluetooth menu... I spent about 30 minutes trying every where way: restarting the phones, turning on and off bluetooth, holding down the bluetooth button on the controller until it rumbled again. No luck.

    Can anyone share some advice / their experiences? I'm at my wits end with these controllers.

    submitted by /u/mustangwallflower
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel