• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Apple TV Newest Mythic Quest Episode Is Amazing!

    Apple TV Newest Mythic Quest Episode Is Amazing!


    Newest Mythic Quest Episode Is Amazing!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    So good. A must watch. Anyone else with me?

    submitted by /u/Studmf
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube listened? The YT controls on my Apple TV (4th gen) changed

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi people,

    A little time ago we made a thread about the lack of ability to control the Youtube app on our Apple TV's. Some poeple might have used the feedback form on the YT app. And...

    Funny enough, I just noticed something changed. Maybe it's only my case, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Because I've never had any reply on the feedback I've sent, but...

    When touching the remote on the touch panel, the timeline doesn't slide anymore! It only does, when first clicking the touch panel.

    Small change. But. I love it.

    You can now easily click the left or right of the control to skip 10 seconds. Also it doesn't slide anymore after you changed the timeline and clicked to set it to play. Seriously. This is wonderful. I'm stoked! I seriously hope this isn't some sort of test that will be removed again.

    Anyone else noticing this change? What do you think? Would Google, actually have listened to us?

    Would anymore changes be incoming? Let me know!

    Thank you all for making this discusiion before. I hope I'm not dreaming, I hope this is not a bug, or a temporary test. Because, I love it.

    submitted by /u/84904809245
    [link] [comments]

    Security Cameras/ATV 4k ? I am about to purchase ATV. (Got Starlink) The add shows the camera alert pop up on the tv while watching. What will I need to do this wirelessly. I search the forum and only found very outdated info

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    [Question] Pair HomePod mini for receiving commands ONLY?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I have a great sound system but am interested in the HomePod mini for taking commands so I don't need to hunt down the Siri remote.

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Get all the episode urls for a show

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get all the Apple TV urls for a show?

    submitted by /u/Marquedian
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for a new model or buy the ATV 4K now?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I'm kinda torn because I think Apple could announce a new model with an a13 chip or something at any time at this point. I have an iPhone and Apple Watch though, so it would really fit into my current setup.

    submitted by /u/MrSigma1
    [link] [comments]

    APPLE TV / HDMI CEC strange behavior / HELP please!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Hi I am new to Apple TV, I have a 4K 32GB. It's connected to a DENON Receiver, the TV (from LG 42LK430, no ARC) is connected to the Receiver as well. Everything works nice! It is not the newest equipment and of course no 4k but still its enough for now.

    The only problem is the HDMI CEC option, it works like that at the moment

    1) Turn on Apple TV -> Receiver and TV turn on, the receiver is tuned to the right HDMI

    2a) Turn off Apple TV -> Receiver turns off but the TV stays on : (

    2b) Turn off TV -> Receiver and Apple TV both turn off : ) but I need the TV remote to do so : (

    Any suggestions how I can do all with the Apple remote? Or any other one? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zoolino
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to create video playlists?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    So I have a bunch of tv shows and what not that I would like to play seamlessly from one to the other without having to stop, go to another series, then another etc. Is there a way to create a video playlist the same way you can create a music playlist? Specifically on the app version if that matters.

    submitted by /u/dsbwayne
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby Vision Photos from iPhone

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I've been considering an Apple TV 4K for a long time, right now I'm just using the internal apps on the CX.

    I just got a new iPhone that can take Dolby Vision photos, and I was wondering if if there was any way to get them on TV. If I AirPlay them to the TV they are only in SDR? If I got an ATV 4K would I be able to AirPlay them in Dolby Vision?

    submitted by /u/expensive_news
    [link] [comments]

    Help with found Apple TV 3

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Hello, so I was at work the other day and I noticed a coworker found a beat up Apple TV 3, no remote or power cable. Power cable for now is no big deal as I have 3 Newer Apple TVs at home. Anyway to my surprise the APTV powers on and I get to a screen asking to go to settings to set up internet. So I plugged in a network cable and it still stays at that screen. I'm at a loss as to what to do for now with out buying a new remote. I don't really want to spend money on this thing yet until I know it works. Does anyone have any ideas? Im figuring I need to restore the thing but all I have is a MacBook.

    So far things I have tried:

    downloadling bluetooth keyboard apps for my MacBook

    plugging into my MacBook running Big Sur and it doesn't pop up in finder. but the light flashes fast the whole time while plugged in.

    ethernet cable didnt work. cable does work as I tried it in my APTV4k.

    submitted by /u/Pvnisherx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel