• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Apple iOS Don’t you love when this happens? Am I missing the right way to make Reminders more better recognise dates and times?

    Apple iOS Don’t you love when this happens? Am I missing the right way to make Reminders more better recognise dates and times?


    Don’t you love when this happens? Am I missing the right way to make Reminders more better recognise dates and times?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    How to transfer files from PC to iPhone?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Like how hard does this have to be. I have a couple of videos on my PC. I need to transfer them to my phone, specifically in my VLC app. Like shouldn't there be a 3-step guide on how to do this?

    And no I can't use the WIFI transfer feature. My PC is on a wired connection, only the phone is connected to the WIFI.

    submitted by /u/shiionmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Is ALAC music being transcoded to AAC 256KBPS over bluetooth?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    So I've got a fair amount of ALAC (lossless) music on my iPhone 12 mini, and recently began using Bluetooth earphones that support AAC, which, as far as I understand, is capped to AAC 256KBPS over Bluetooth. So Apple music should stream at native bitrate.

    I do wonder what happens when I stream my ALAC files, though, as I do feel the quality is kind of worse than Apple music streaming. Not very noticeable, but something does feel off.

    Are they always being transcoded to AAC 256KBPS on the fly, or is there a chance that a lower bitrate is chosen to save battery life / keep the streaming smooth?

    I do prefer keeping them as ALAC as I occasionally use wired headphones, however if that's an issue I will transcode everything to AAC.

    submitted by /u/TaylorSammy
    [link] [comments]

    Appclips drops browser call when multitasking

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone

    I have been using App Clips with a video conference service. I have noticed when navigating away from the video experience (to another app), the call will drop immediately.

    Does anyone know why this may be?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/makapol
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Seeds First Betas of iOS and iPadOS 14.6 to Public Beta Testers

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Titles now showing up correctly in Music App

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Woke up to Instagram being active for every hour until now since I opened it last night. Anyone else had this? (Yes my phone was locked. No Instagram wasn’t open that entire time)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    In iOS 14.4.2 songs without artwork shows a phone icon instead of music one

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    My iPad used to show non-iMessage texts, what happened?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Hello! My iPad (2nd Gen Pro, LTE) 100% used to show green bubble messages sent to my iPhone in the messages app. Now it doesn't, it only shows iMessages. Was this because of an update or is it a setting I can fix?

    My iPhone and iPad are both on the same network (Verizon). To me the messages app on the iPad is useless if it can't show SMS green bubble messages, only iMessages

    To be clear my iPad 100% received and showed texts from android uses and automated texts in green bubbles, I have old texts still in there from android phones

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/r_allenbach1990
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to install the older MS Word flow Keyboard (fan-shaped one-hand keyboard)?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Spent a while looking for an older version of the Microsoft word flow keyboard, the fan-shaped on-hand keyboard just fascinates me. Can I find an older version of word flow to be installed on my iPhone? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Sta99erMan
    [link] [comments]

    SHARING location

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    so me and my friend share our location with each other and randomly their location started showing that it was not available. The next day I got a notification that they started sharing their location with me. Which makes no sense because I never got a notification that they stopped sharing it with me neither did it show that they stoped sharing locations with me in our texts. Just randomly said they started sharing location with me when we have been sharing it???

    submitted by /u/just3llaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a new phone off of iOS beta 14.5 backup

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I just upgraded to a 12 pro max, my mom is going to take my old 11 pro. Unfortunately, I forgot that I had signed up for the iOS public beta program. I just made an iCloud backup but it and the old phone are on iOS 14.5 and the new phone is only on 14.4.2. Is there a way for me to restore the new phone from the 14.5 backup before 14.5 is released?

    The best idea we've had so far is updating both phones to 14.6 through the beta program and trying to make a new backup, would that work or is it a waste of time and may set us back farther? Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/KingAwesomesauce
    [link] [comments]

    Why is “People” appearing under screenshots of texts messages? I’ve no idea who this is even attached to. Does this mean I’m somehow sharing images or texts with some stranger? (This is one of many examples)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Having trouble keeping the music volume on SoundCloud (or any other music app) from turning halfway down whenever I’m trying to open a game like TFT or hearthstone

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Been searching google and this sub for a minute and haven't found a fix, could anyone fill me in or link a helpful post?

    submitted by /u/stylesm11
    [link] [comments]

    Full page screenshot when web page has a frame, or persistent top bar?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get the full page screenshot to work when a website is made up of frames, or a persistent top bar?

    Here's an example: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cultofmac.com/629540/safari-snaps-full-page-screenshots-in-ios-13/amp/

    I can't get the full page to work on pages like this.

    submitted by /u/lobalope
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a ereader app that can ignore the system brightness?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    All the ones I have tried so far auto adapt brightness from the system. I can turn it down and then after few seconds it goes up. Leave the app and go back in and it's reset to what the system thinks it should be.

    I just want it to stay where I put it!

    submitted by /u/Simon_the_Great
    [link] [comments]

    Videos from Androids: MMS messages

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Does anybody else have an issue with watching videos from an android user? They come in and their like 1/2"x1/2" and I can barely see them.

    I've tried pressing and holding on the video and sometimes it will expand but not all the time.

    Is there a setting I can change to fix this? It's really annoying.

    submitted by /u/jacephoenix
    [link] [comments]

    My aunt lost parts of iMessage convos after iCloud ran out of space

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    She ran out of iCloud storage space and apparently she lost random full text conversations and older parts of conversations. Totally random pick of conversations. She bought the upgraded storage space but nothing returned. She lost some important business texts and can't get them back because by the time she realized it, her iCloud backup already overwritten the backup from the day before that she needed. She doesn't use itunes either. Also tried using 3rd party recovery tools but it won't progress past the "trust this device" part after i connect to pc. I trust the device and then it does nothing on the program. Iphone 11

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/98bballstar
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else’s Facebook app 10GBs?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    App size is 239 MBs but documents and data is 9.81 GBs? That seems insane to me.

    submitted by /u/ScreaminDemon3
    [link] [comments]

    Why? Why do my apps do this. I’ve uninstalled, re-installed, logged out, restarted. Why?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Spam Calls and Texts at Unusual Times

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    I would like to know if anyone could tell me why I get more spam calls when I am out in public. A couple years ago I stepped off a cruise ship in Mexico and suddenly I'm getting calls from Mexico. Sometimes when I am using the chat feature in an iOS game I will suddenly start receiving spam calls. Does this happen to anyone else? Is somebody somehow getting my number? Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Nikkivegas1
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a scam? Or has my iPhone been hacked? I’m very worried

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel