• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    iPhone Anyone else wish that we got a PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 12 Pro & Pro Max?

    iPhone Anyone else wish that we got a PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 12 Pro & Pro Max?


    Anyone else wish that we got a PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 12 Pro & Pro Max?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Just thought it would look cool. Idk

    submitted by /u/bepismonke
    [link] [comments]

    If you had an android in 2019-2021 and switched to iPhone, what made you switch to iPhone?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PST

    if you had an android in the years 2019-2021 and switched to iPhone, what made you do switch to iPhone? I'm asking because I used to have iPhone 4 back when it launched and since then I switched to android because of some personal family reasons, I currently got an S7 edge and I actually want to switch back to iPhone, I'm planning to switch to iPhone 13 when it'll launch and buy the newest AirPods with it, now I see many people saying it feels smoother even though the iPhone is 60hz and the most recent androids are 120hz, what do you mean by smoother? and even though it looks like the latest android got better specs then the latest iPhone, did it matter to you or you didn't really feel a difference? (sorry for the paragraph lol)

    submitted by /u/NoItsMyHead
    [link] [comments]

    Roommate’s phone and my phone calling each other mysteriously?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Okay I've been using an iPhone for over a decade now, and I've never encountered anything like this before. Earlier I was sitting next to my roommate in class, and noticed I was getting a call from him. Obviously confused I looked over at him assuming he'd butt dialed me, only to see that he was receiving a call from me at the same time. We both answered, and could hear each other fine just like a normal phone call. We just shrugged it off but had it happen again about 2 minutes later, so this time we let it go to voicemail on both sides. I didn't receive anything, but he got a 42 second voicemail that just sounded like static or possibly computer fans.

    Any idea what could be going on here? We both have 2FA enabled and all our devices are in this room, out of reach from any 3rd parties. Some kind of spoof prank? Bug? I am running the 14.5 beta on my 12 PM, but this seems odd even for a beta glitch...

    submitted by /u/jack2018g
    [link] [comments]

    People who used Iphone 6s and now using SE 2020, what is the difference and what is it that SE 2020 impress you?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PST

    As the title says cause I might get it because of the chip A13 biotic

    submitted by /u/ballbeamboy2
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Installing Google Profile

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:07 AM PST

    I'm trying to log into my company email on my iPhone 12 on the Gmail app. It routes me to downloading the Google Device Policy app. GDP asks me to install the Google profile within the IOS settings. I'm wondering what the Warning includes;

    "The administrator may collect personal data, add/remove accounts and restrictions, install, manage, and list apps, and remotely erase data on your iPhone."

    Does this give them access to the above on my Gmail account or my full iPhone (my contacts, texts, pictures, apps, etc.)

    submitted by /u/CSHOTCOOP
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for iphone 12 by new iphone user

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    1. Why is barometer used ?
    2. Is the back tap responsive ? Some times it does not work. Is there any specific place on back I should tap ?
    submitted by /u/rainfall41
    [link] [comments]

    For people who use their phone naked, who it’s holding so far?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel