• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Apple Watch In ER and just told I have AFib, then got this...

    Apple Watch In ER and just told I have AFib, then got this...


    In ER and just told I have AFib, then got this...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Apple Watch saved my dad's life

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Just wanted to share a positive experience! I selfishly upgraded from the S4 to the S6 recently, and gave my father the S4 so he could track his activity while mountain biking, etc. Three Sundays ago he was sitting on the couch and his watch told him he had Afib. He was going to ignore it, but after my pestering over the phone and multiple ECG tests, the Watch produced the same result. He finally went into the doctor and they confirmed it. A cardioversion later, he's back to sinus rhythm 🙏. I feel much better knowing that this lil thing is watching my father's back. Wondering if any else had similar stories!

    submitted by /u/cocoman2121
    [link] [comments]

    Got my new Apple Watch series 6 cellular.. Loving it ��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PST

    My apple watch spent 24 hours 19 feet below the surface of Lake Superior, and survived

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PST

    This is the story of how my apple watch survived frigid and turbulent waters for over 24 hours, and was working when recovered.

    My girlfriend and I had taken a trip last summer to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan during the early stages of our relationship to learn more about each other. We had an amazing time, but one of the days we decided to go cliff diving at black rocks in Marquette, Michigan. The drop from black rocks is about 20 feet until you hit the water, and the bottom is 19-22 feet below the surface. In my carelessness i had left my series 4 on my wrist when she and I jumped and had a friend we met there film it. We jumped a few times, then got back to the truck because the lake temp is only in the 50's on a good day. Once we got to the bar later she noticed my watch was missing, i panicked and after searching the truck we watched the video of our cliff dive and realized it had fallen off.

    Fast forward to the next day we went on a kayak trip and somehow the idea got in my head that i could dive down and get it. So about 24 hours later as the sun was setting again we got to black rocks. I borrowed a pair of children's goggles and jumped in to search. The water there is frigid, about 50' on the surface and so close to freezing at the bottom the massive boulders feel like slippery ice cubes. I dove down about 5-6 times in the approximate location of where i lost it, but the visibility was terrible in the goggles. I came up after my last dive, to get ready for the next when the guy i borrowed the goggles from offered to switch with me in the search for a bit. For context they say if you stay in lake superior for more than 10 minutes you'll get hypothermia, at that point i had been in for almost 17 minutes. So we traded places. On the third dive down as my girlfriend was warming me up our new friend came up with a black object in his right hand. He had found the watch! As he brought it up and i fought off the early stages of hypothermia he came walked towards me. For context i had previously offered anyone who found it $50 if it was broken, and $100 if it was working. When he got close to me i asked him if it was working and he replied "well, were you listening to led zeppelin?". Not only was it working, but it still had a 43% charge from over 48 hours since its last. I was amazed that it survived that long in that deep of water. The guy who found it out of the kindness of his heart refused my money, and was happy to share a drink with us as we warmed up.

    To this day i still have that watch, and it still works perfectly fine!

    Tl;dr: dropped my watch 19 feet or more down in lake superior and it spent 24 hours down there. Went back for it and found it, and it was still working.

    submitted by /u/CLow48
    [link] [comments]

    Apple just got approval for the ECG in Australia, software update imminent

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PST

    I’m not sure why I didn’t do this sooner

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Finally got my Apple Watch SE after a week of waiting. Had to save up for 8 months to get this. Thanks to everyone for the support!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Australia finally gets ECG

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Thanks to apple watch i was finally able to reach the low level of cardio fitness

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Asking my cat a question and Siri thought I was talking to her....

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Here’s one for all my Batman lovin Apple Watch S6 wearing friends! I always wanted my watch to do something like this. Well here we have it!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PST

    All Black Never Goes Wrong.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Not sure if the under desk treadmill was a good idea...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Got my Apple Watch SE yesterday!!! Really like it!!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PST

    finally got to arranging my apps in some way

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PST

    So this has been happening with my stainless steel series 5 watch pretty much from day 1. Not very noticeable in daylight, however in darker light it looks pretty bad. Sent my watch off to be looked at, apparently no issues have been detected. Is this normal or I should push that it’s a fault?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Apple Watch unlock iPhone while wearing mask

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:50 PM PST

    Tested on iOS 14.5 beta 3 and latest watchOS beta, seems to be able to unlock every time while wearing mask. Apple has done a very good job!

    Apple Watch seems to be a must have accessory for iPhone (Face ID) users now.

    The only thing I don't like is the vibration on the watch each time it unlocks.

    submitted by /u/limtc
    [link] [comments]

    The frequency of “how do you get that watch face” comments in this sub baffles me. No hate, just sharing an honest impression.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:12 AM PST

    True, there might be some small details anyone can find out by looking at other people's watch faces... and sure, there's nothing wrong with asking but It looks to me like a lot of people barely know their watches!

    submitted by /u/Historical-Day9780
    [link] [comments]

    AppleCare+: what are your experiences?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:30 AM PST

    After some doubt, I bit the bullet and paid the € 99,- for AppleCare+ for my new Series 6. I figured I'd be tempting fate if I wouldn't.

    So now that I have it...I should probably break my watch at least once per year, right? ;)

    I'm curious to hear what your experiences with this service are. Did you have to use it, and what for? Did you use it even just for a small scratch or only when your watch was absolutely damaged? Ad: did you have any 'accidents' near the end of your AppleCare period to make sure you made full use of the service? (not judging, just curious)

    submitted by /u/TheFireThief
    [link] [comments]

    This Face will rickroll you once every hour...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Got an awful irritation within a week of wearing my first ever AW with the default band. Switched it up with Milanese loop and I love it so much! In 2 weeks skin healed completely.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Apple Watch ECG Feature Gets Approved in Australia

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PST

    New puppy, new watch face!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel