• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    iOS Gaming This is the easiest and most effective way of getting me to uninstall your game

    iOS Gaming This is the easiest and most effective way of getting me to uninstall your game


    This is the easiest and most effective way of getting me to uninstall your game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PST

    FER.AL - Out now!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    whenever i open a game with the wifi off (when im outside) it says this, even if i have played the game many times before...what can i do?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Good budget MFI controller (mainly for Minecraft)?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    I'm looking for a decent budget controller for my iphone so I can more easily play minecraft on my iphone when I'm at work or out. What do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/kroe761
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a discord server to meet other ios/mobile gamers?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Im in need of gaming buddies. I game alone because all the ones I had either live on the other side of the world and Im not staying up late to play with them, then some are toxic and salty, and others never tell me when they are online.

    Im 26, Im a guy, I speak English and Spanish, I live in Utah (not religious). If you stream online through Omlet Arcade, I have that and dont mind doing a stream collab. I have a YouTube and Twitch. I enjoy going for dubs but also love trolling and coming up with challenges or just messing around. I play with a controller when the game supports it. mobile and stadia, soon xCloud (hopefully).

    I dont have social media other than Vero

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Games I can play with someone but not at the same time

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PST

    Ok so my bf and I are doing long distance. He is currently living at the South Pole for a year and we want to play a game together. But given differences in time zones and his limited access to internet (i.e. only when there's a satellite overhead) we need a game which we can play together but not exactly at the same time. Does this even exist?!

    I'm also a bit limited in that I have a 6th gen iPod touch which can't upgrade beyond iOS 12.

    submitted by /u/dogleish23
    [link] [comments]

    Game ads that don’t let you play

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Today, just a few seconds ago I got a GardenScapes ad that I got to play lol

    submitted by /u/FriggenMitch
    [link] [comments]

    Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator or Pewdiepie Pixeling

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Between Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator and Pewdiepie Pixeling, which game is better for a F2P player? Which one has more content/which one gets more events? Which one is more optimized? And which one is overall better(mainly better as a F2P game?)

    submitted by /u/ReaganGaming
    [link] [comments]

    DUNGEON KNIGHT: 3D IDLE RPG - From Mobirix is Out now!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:05 PM PST

    Looking for actually gameplay like this

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Do the gta games have keyboard support?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Just wanna know before i buy it please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/ImportanceMore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel