• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    iOS Gaming Anyone else wish these games were real? The art always throws me off for a second.

    iOS Gaming Anyone else wish these games were real? The art always throws me off for a second.


    Anyone else wish these games were real? The art always throws me off for a second.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:44 AM PST

    [DEV] I have added 3 secret mini games to my game you can only play once! The pressure is on!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    My newly updated app "1 Chance" is a collection of 14 mini games which will test your speed, dexterity and logic, but there is a twist. You can only play it once so the pressure is on!

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1529736678

    *14 mini games

    *Global Leaderboards

    *Secret games (Can you find them all?)

    A game that has no retention after a play-through is completely unheard of and I wanted to do something a little different, After doing tons of research I couldn't find a game that was anything like "1 Chance"

    I hope you have a much fun playing and aiming for the the top spot of the global leaderboards as I had making the app! Please let me know if you get over 90% (Only 2 people have!)

    Any questions etc, please feel free to ask! See you on the leaderboards!

    submitted by /u/taiomi
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Raid at Wizard King's cave! - Monster Fighter

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Looking for a new game

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:18 PM PST

    Been trying to find a town builder rpg type game that has rpg elements. Something like fallout shelter but more if that makes sense.

    submitted by /u/CornNut_
    [link] [comments]

    Tavern Rumble Review!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PST

    I feel like our community tends to enjoy Roguelike Deck Building games and I wanted to make a review on one that I've been enjoying lately! I hope it helps you guys out! Enjoy! :)

    https://youtu.be/UI5aqmJQj8Q

    submitted by /u/TheKindMind
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a TCG/Deck Builder

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:21 AM PST

    Hi folks,

    I really love magic the gathering, played it casually on pc and with real cardboard and right now I am looking for something similar, since mtga is currently only available on Android.

    I know about hearthstone but it never really sucked me in quite like magic.

    Other games I enjoyed were slay the spire.

    Hope you can suggest something new to me, would be cool if the game is not p2w.

    submitted by /u/Mr_SynthWave
    [link] [comments]

    Any dating simulator games?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Are there any anime and or just normal dating games for iOS ?

    submitted by /u/Alexis_lee139
    [link] [comments]

    I found an article about this gps game for android and is looking for something similar on iOS

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Controller Supported Shooting Games

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I picked up a Nimbus+ not too long ago and have been going crazy collecting games that support controllers. I feel like I'm missing a shooter game (preferably FPS) to round out my collection. COD Mobile would be the ideal choice for me, I think the many game modes it offers is fun. But it doesn't support the Nimbus+, only Xbox and PlayStation controllers. Any recommendations? I'm open to Battle Royale games as well, and I'm also open to paid games.

    submitted by /u/paoforprez
    [link] [comments]

    The performance of genshin impact on iPhone 12 is terrible

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Saw a lot of folks hyping up this game so decided to download it and Jesus it sucks. Doesn't seem to hold a stable frame rate and straight up looks blurry.

    submitted by /u/DET_Archetype
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel