• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    iOS Beta New out of battery screen iPadOS 14.5 beta 2

    iOS Beta New out of battery screen iPadOS 14.5 beta 2


    New out of battery screen iPadOS 14.5 beta 2

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PST

    How could I have gotten 2 notifications TODAY from apps that I don’t own? (14.4 Beta)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Set Wallpaper Action working in iOS 14.5B3

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PST

    WTF Siri Hello?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:05 AM PST

    [iOS 14.5 B3] I have to connect to my AirPods manually now

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I've already reported it to Apple but am I the only one that has to connect their AirPods manually all the time?

    submitted by /u/ECHLN
    [link] [comments]

    [14.5 B3] Need to log to Apple Account after reboot

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Hello,

    Since last beta(B3) i need to login to my Apple account when i have rebooted my iPhone.

    I have red dot on Settings app.

    Same for someone ?

    submitted by /u/SHASKAN_
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 Beta 2 and 3. Safari causing battery drain in the background

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PST

    [iOS 14.5 beta 3] the “Speakers and TVs” text is not capitalized anymore in control center.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:21 AM PST

    Music keeps pausing - 14.5 (18E5164h)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PST

    still cannot update and install apps

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PST

    can't remember when it started but problem persists after beta 3 was installed. I simply cannot update my apps whether by "update all" or one by one. also new apps cannot be installed, always telling me to try again.

    my ipadOS also suffers from the same issue...

    submitted by /u/moonglow75
    [link] [comments]

    Let me “Select all” voicemail

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    14.5 beta 2 bug when trying to text a photo from library

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Feedback App Request: Allow app badges to clear when swiping left to clear notifications from Lock Screen/Notification Center.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:44 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/ycUWSAh.jpg

    Currently if you get a notification and tap to open that notification, it clears the badge (number count) on the app icon.

    If you simply swipe left to clear the notification, it doesn't update to the app and update/clear the app badge.

    Asking if some from the community can help with this request as there are apps that some of us have many notifications from and sometimes just simply clear them off the Notification Center only to see the badge still shows or displays the same count of notifications. You then have to open the app and go to the part of the app that represents those new notifications to clear the badge count.

    I'm not seeking to disable the badges, just remove the need to go into the app to clear the badge after I've already cleared it from Notification Center.

    submitted by /u/iBanks3
    [link] [comments]

    Let me dislike a podcast to have it suggested less (I.E. never again)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PST

    I’ve tried almost everything. My phone doesn’t last through the day on the last few versions. (Dev beta 3)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:51 PM PST

    iPadOS 14.5 Beta 1, 2, 3 issue with changing language on external BT Keyboard

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Currently connected to MX Keys for the iPad and I love(d) it.

    To connect controllers, I installed the beta on my iPad and I loved it but now whenever I change the language (whether on screen or using the keyboard shortcut) I can't type it in my desired language on my BT keyboard.

    Currently using Korean and English. Anyone else experiencing this issue with different languages?

    submitted by /u/gunsnmangoes
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Playback Interruption, Going Forward

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PST

    At this point, I'm surprised Apple hasn't just configured iOS to respond to audio playback identically to MacOS - that is, allowing multiple audio sources to play at once without interrupting one another. ::I would like to know how Android handles this, actually.:: With the possible exception of opening a camera application (or not really, actually,) there is no reason to interrupt Apple Music, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, or a simple audio stream in a browser - especially when the device is unlocked and in use.

    I bring this up because I saw mention of 14.5 in "Responding to Audio Session Interruptions" in the dev documentation:

    Most apps rely on the system's default interruption behavior. However, beginning in iOS 14.5, AVAudioSession provides ways to customize the default behavior to better accommodate your app's needs: * Recent iPad models provide a feature that mutes the built-in microphone at the hardware level when the user closes the device's Smart Folio cover. If your app plays and records audio, you may want to continue playback even if the system mutes the microphone. You can disable the default interruption behavior by setting the overrideMutedMicrophoneInterruption option when configuring your audio session. * System alerts, such as receiving an incoming phone call, interrupt the active audio session. If you prefer that the system not interrupt your app's audio session in these cases, you can indicate this preference by setting a value for the setPrefersNoInterruptionsFromSystemAlerts(_:) method.

    Curious to know your thoughts on this. (I am not a developer, nor am I fluent in Apple documentation, whatsoever.)

    submitted by /u/AsphaltApostle
    [link] [comments]

    Let me report a podcast from within podcast app

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel