• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Apple Watch One of my favorite small things about having an Apple Watch is setting a shortcut automation to change the watch face automatically from my work watch face to casual!

    Apple Watch One of my favorite small things about having an Apple Watch is setting a shortcut automation to change the watch face automatically from my work watch face to casual!


    One of my favorite small things about having an Apple Watch is setting a shortcut automation to change the watch face automatically from my work watch face to casual!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Last time I had an watch was a series 3. Upgraded to a Apple Watch SE 44mm.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Wanted to make something nice to brighten up my day

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PST

    New game: Spot to moment my soul mate broke up with me out of the blue.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:31 PM PST

    My previous watch is at the bottom of a Puerto Rican beach. Finally pulled the trigger on a Nike version and no regrets!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Found some interesting watch faces online but unsure about downloading them.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:34 AM PST

    If found a website (Applewatchfaces.io) that has a ton of free watch faces. When I clicked on the download option, I assumed it would take me to the App Store to download their app. Instead, it attempted to download the watch face directly to the watch app. I didn't allow it for obvious reasons. Have any of you ever attempted to use this service? I would like to know if it is a safe service and not something sinister. I've searched online but cannot find anything about the site. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Softenthisoldarmor
    [link] [comments]

    They said I should set achievable goals... Thanks apple.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:43 PM PST

    WatchOS 7.3.2 Battery Drain?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    I downloaded the new watchOS update (7.3.2) and my watch was completely dead this morning. Went to bed with about 75% battery and the watch goes on sleep mode at 10pm so not sure if this is a bug with the new update. Anyone else experience the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Leocapot
    [link] [comments]

    So close..

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:55 PM PST

    It was a long journey from China to Canada but my very first AW (S6 44mm) finally arrived on Tuesday. Love it so far and reading the manual front to back.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PST

    titanium case for watch 6

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PST

    hi

    i am from Portugal and in the apple's portuguese version they are not showing the titanium version of the watch 6 but in the USA version they have it. smb knows why they dont have here the titanium version? maybe in some other EU country they are selling it?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/abeceder
    [link] [comments]

    apple watch and PDF files

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PST

    hello,

    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8087784

    https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-read-a-PDF-on-an-Apple-Watch

    has anyone used these applications or others to view PDF on apple watch?

    i don't have iphone, i have an android smartphone

    submitted by /u/abeceder
    [link] [comments]

    Nike+ running

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I'm having issues syncing my runs on the Nike run club app on my watch to my Nike run club app on my phone WHILE the run is going on. My watch detects that I've started a workout on my phone but doesn't measure distance and pace as I'm running and a workout doesn't get added to my activity app once I'm done. However it works just fine when I start it directly from my watch instead of my phone.

    Anyone is having a similar issue here?

    submitted by /u/Barbell-1997
    [link] [comments]

    watchOS 7.3.2 security update with WebKit fix drops for Apple Watch

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Issue with heart rate measurement at the start of running workout

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:40 AM PST

    No longer receiving calls apple watch (s4)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PST

    As per title, no longer receiving calls on apple watch 4. All other notifications work fine. Have checked settings and have it to mirror iPhone (11). Can make calls from watch though

    Only way to fix is to reboot both phone and watch but after some time the problem will reoccur.

    Any ideas how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Wongdaryl
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 3 v. Xiaomi Mi Band 5

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Some context first: I've had my band for almost a year now. It cost $20 and it has served me so well.

    Sleep tracking is beyond accurate, 24/7 HR monitoring provides great insight on how I'm physically capable since the start of the lockdown, the screen is bigger (making it a bit easier to read the time), charging is waaaaay easier and one full charge lasts for a week (given my heavy usage and the tiny battery: wow).

    I primarily use an iPhone though and I've had a Series 0 Apple Watch two years ago and I was wondering: should get a Series 3 (since I'm broke) or should I just stick to my Mi Band?

    Was hoping to get some user input from Series 3 owners on what their everyday experience is like and how their units are holding up in 2021 on WatchOS 7. For the record, I am interested in making/picking up calls on my watch and having NFC for payments.

    submitted by /u/Kenrique13
    [link] [comments]

    Copped this black classic buckle 42mm for my S4 watch. Apple really needs to bring these back someday

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PST

    I’m a teacher. The majority of my goal is achieved during my workday.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PST

    What‘s the arrow supposed to be? It appears from time to time even though I‘m not using directions.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:33 AM PST

    I woke up today with my watch tapping my wrist and playing a gentle alarm

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:34 AM PST

    Does anyone know which alarm sound is set to default for the watch. I can't find it in my alarm sounds

    submitted by /u/Expiredmeds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel