• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Apple iOS Is this green/purple faint banding a software issue? Taken with a month old iPhone 12 Pro Max.

    Apple iOS Is this green/purple faint banding a software issue? Taken with a month old iPhone 12 Pro Max.


    Is this green/purple faint banding a software issue? Taken with a month old iPhone 12 Pro Max.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:04 AM PST

    Uh why do I have 2 of microphone usage dots

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PST

    (Concept) Clipboard History and new context menu for text

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PST

    A small shortcut to turn off flash on locked screen

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    This might be commonly known but I just discovered this today, thought it will be helpful for someone.

    In lock screen, if flash is active and when we want to turn it off, we can just try to swipe left a little(to get to camera view). It is not required to open the complete camera view, just a slight swipe will do. This will turn off the flash

    submitted by /u/second-fav
    [link] [comments]

    Why chinese font appear every time i recieve imessage? All of my setting in english.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PST

    If your phone drops to 20% while it’s locked, will you get a notification that your battery is low when you open it?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:28 AM PST

    I was just wondering but title says it all

    submitted by /u/cpnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    Does saving photos from iCloud Drive to Photos app consume double the space in iCloud?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    As the title suggests, I would like to know if saving any photo from the iCloud drive to the photos app of the device consume double the space in the iCloud drive? I have this confusion since the pictures stored in the Photos app themselves are backed up to the iCloud.

    submitted by /u/bitanbasak
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 mini sound problems. Anyone else? Thanks.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Often when I click the button to increase the volume, it goes all the way up as loud as possible. Or when I click the decrease volume button, it goes all the way to mute.

    Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

    Running 14.4

    (please let me know if my flair is wrong. wasn't sure what to go with. thanks)

    submitted by /u/harvestbent
    [link] [comments]

    If I record in slo-mo, and then go into edit and make it so all of it is in normal speed, will the video actually be 240 fps?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:35 AM PST

    I hope that makes sense

    submitted by /u/alexcoleridge_
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 11 Pro on iOS14.4.1 has the silent switch on, but notifications have sound.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Started with update to iOS14.4.1. What gives?

    submitted by /u/drkhabo
    [link] [comments]

    Emergency Alerts Disappear

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:09 AM PST

    I just received an Government Emergency Alert (Canada) and I swiped screen to unlock my phone now I can't find the alert to read it. Where do I find these to review read them again. Looked everywhere including Notification Centre. On iPhone 1a with iOS 14.5

    submitted by /u/SpottedFeline
    [link] [comments]

    FOSS solution to handle 7zip files in iOS

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I need a FOSS (as in: free an open source) app that can handle these files, including extracting and creating password protected archives, and splitting them into parts of an arbitrary size.

    What I'm not looking for: a commercial app with no ads.

    My device is not jail broken.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/EttClarka
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Notes app sharing details

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Hey! I have a keto recipe archive in my ios notes and sharing them with 5 people. They are my friends from different groups. I realised that they see each other and their names, numbers etc... within my shared notes. What i want to know is, is there a way to prevent this? I don't want them to see each other or know who else i am sharing those notes with.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/confusinglypeculiar
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t i add a specific product page url to home screen anymore? It defaults to the main website. In this case westelm.com. Happens with adidas.com and a bunch of others.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PST

    How do I invert this?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I actually despise iCloud more than enjoy it.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    iCloud has it perks of course, but apple has started to lean too heavily on it. ITS TIME TO UPGRADE THE STORAGE OF FREE ICLOUD, APPLE. Who the hell uses only 10GB of storage on the cloud, let alone 50GB? This is ridiculous. its 2021. The fact that I can wait 20min to download a safari video, then have to wait another 4 hours just to be able to view it in my own camera roll is absurd. As iOS progresses and iCloud becomes more dominant than on-board storage, my files continuously degrade in quality and accessibility. Honestly done with this shitty, money-craving company. Nobody uses 10GB of data, APPLE!

    submitted by /u/benfabiano
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for getting high quality video from Mac to phone?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:14 AM PST

    Hi,I don't like editing movies/slideshows on iOS, so I like to do it in iMovie on my Mac. However, when I want the resulting vid on my phone, I can't get it with high quality. For example, airdrop puts it in my files which is then a black video. Texting it to myself lowers the quality even though I have that setting unchecked. Does anyone have any suggestions for what else I can try? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/absentsquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    What does app.adjust.net.in mean?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Apparently I've spent 8 hours on my phone on safari on that link. (I don't use safari.) Does anyone have any clue what that could be?

    submitted by /u/boptoothetop
    [link] [comments]

    Celebrate Mario Day with these apps and stickers on your iPhone

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Has this ever happened to anyone? I’m on iOS 14.4 on an iPhone 11 and got this visual glitch on all apps that use landscape mode. Had to restart my phone to fix it.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:31 AM PST

    Concern

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Hey guys , I would like to ask that is it normal my iPhone 11 drops to 98% battery health when the device is 2months old ?

    Charged only with genuine brick and cable . Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Ibashev12
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram notifications haven’t been working for months?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:08 AM PST

    My Instagram notifications haven't been working for probably about six months now. Getting notifications, especially DMs, is important for me. I logged in on my brother's phone and received notifications there. I really really do not want to factory reset, so anything else please. Also, please read the list of things I have tried before suggesting. Thanks! - deleted and reinstalled multiple times (including deleting from Settings) - logged out of and deleted all accounts - turned on all notification settings in Settings and in the app - got a new phone

    submitted by /u/choppedsofa
    [link] [comments]

    Web HTML to Markdown?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PST

    On macOS I use the PopClip ultility and a free add-on called Web Markdownifier - it lets me select any formatted text on a webpage and put it into the clipboard as Markdown.

    I use this several times a week and am looking for an iOS equivalent. Is there any similar utility or share-sheet app that can do the same thing?

    submitted by /u/terkistan
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help moving files

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Ok so early covid, I had to sell my laptop to help pay for bills and I don't have access to a computer. My problem is that I'm trying to get all my files from cloud services that i don't use anymore onto my icloud drive but its proving to be more difficult. Its a substantial amount of files ~150gb . My ipad is 256gb but the problem is I can't figure out a way to move the files directly. I tried downloading them from the browser but it put it in a zip file and when I try to uncompress it, it shows that the file type isn't supported....

    PLS help

    submitted by /u/m0nsterpau1
    [link] [comments]

    Gmail App Theme Option Disappeared

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:53 AM PST

    My Gmail app recently updated and now it's stuck to the system default theme. Either light or dark depending what is set in iOS. I usually use dark mode on iOS but light mode in certain apps. Gmail was one of the ones I prefer light mode with.

    This option to change the theme is now gone so I'm stuck using it in dark mode. Anyone else have this issue and/or a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/spiked_silver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel