• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Apple Watch Love this combo. Green Braided Solo, Gold Series 6.

    Apple Watch Love this combo. Green Braided Solo, Gold Series 6.


    Love this combo. Green Braided Solo, Gold Series 6.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Apple Watch saves another one

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:48 AM PST

    My dad sent this to me:

    I have a patient that rides his bike at 4:30 every morning. He passed out while riding his bike. His Apple Watch called 911 saying he was down due to trauma, gave his location. EMT and police arrive and found him down, unconscious and head trauma. He had a bad brain bleed. The patient doesn't remember a thing. His bike was not damaged so they figure he passed out. He's doing well. The friggin watch saved his life.

    Edit: saw a lot of questions about this so I'm linking an Apple support about which watches will makes the call.

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206983

    Thank you for all the love. I'm glad this moved others as it moved me.

    submitted by /u/No-Butterscotch-4408
    [link] [comments]

    I'm developing a "Virtual Dog" for apple Watch [Looking for suggestions]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:40 AM PST

    Broke out my old series 1 watch and turned it into his potty training watch. Plus it’s hilarious to watch him get really excited and shows everyone Mickey Mouse dancing watch face.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    The cat says otherwise!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:51 AM PST

    My first AW, SE. I absolutely love my braided solo loop as it feels sooo comfortable.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:38 AM PST

    California face goes really well with my new leather band

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Just hit my 365 day streak this past Monday. I also have been working out daily since May. AW has helped me a ton on my journey and since March of last year I’m down 80 pounds!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Thank you Apple Watch for caring and remembering ��

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PST

    I know that a lot of people have problems in understanding how this watchface works. I made this schema for you, I hope it will help you. I did not select any time zone, otherwise sunset and sunrise would be related to that place.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PST

    A deep (and beautifully designed!) article about famous watches that inspired Apple Watch watchfaces - plus a missing manual to the more complicated ones. I finally learned how GMT and Count Up work, and started using them.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    My first Apple Watch (Series 6 40mm). I’m in love❤️❤️❤️

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PST

    I just found out you can’t just send any voice message. It has to be able to transcribe speech, can’t send a funny sound for example, only possible if it includes transcribable speech ��

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PST

    10:31

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:34 PM PST

    New double-sided wireless charger can top up your Apple Watch or AirPods

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:52 AM PST

    A new double-sided Satechi USB-C Watch AirPods Charger can wirelessly charge an Apple Watch or AirPods - but not both at once. The charger features a Qi charging pad shaped like an AirPods Pro charging case on one side, and a charging "puck" for an Apple Watch on the other: Satechi's new tiny double-sided wireless charger can top up your Apple Watch or AirPods

    Processing img ss5e2i5xqdl61...

    submitted by /u/thumbsdrivesmecrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Kumquat band

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Can’t connect my Apple Watch series 5 cellular to mobile data

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:19 AM PST

    Spotify app greys out during playback and stops working, any suggestions on hoe I can fix this?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Spotify app greys out during playback and stops working, any suggestions on hoe I can fix this?

    I just switched from Apple Music to Spotify but it's watch app is seeming problematic.

    1. Spotify watch app doesn't show what's playing on the phone and greys out the controls sometimes as shown below. The controls stop working too.
    2. Other times it keeps showing one song even when I've skipped to a new one on the phone.
    3. It fails to skip back to the previous song sometimes.
    4. Sometimes tapping the crown slightly causes the bluetooth device volume to drop to nearly 0

    Do I have any way to fix some of these?

    I searched for people with similar issues throughout reddit and found This post but it got no replies.

    I'm on iOS 14.3 /watchOS 7.2. Spotify is up to date. I'd appreciate any advice/tips given.

    Spotify greyed out on watch with the controls unusable - while music is playing on the phone app.

    submitted by /u/yajCee
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever booted up apple watch, watch os on apple watch facsimiles?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Passive and total calories

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PST

    I have noticed a weird change in total calories on Friday which is not in keeping my overall trend in the past weeks, and wondering why that is. While the move calories & exercise were higher than other days, total is lower.

    Wednesday: Move 516 cals (Exercise 16 mins. Stand 15 hrs) Total 2232 cals

    Thursday: Move 531 cals (Exercise 30 mins. Stand 13 hours) Total 2240 cals

    But then,

    Friday: Move 763 cals (Exercise 68 mins. Stand 9 hours) Total 2084 cals.

    Any explanations for this? Could this be because of stand hours being less? Or idle hours being more?

    I went back up to 3 weeks, but can't find a good explanation for Friday's total calorie numbers. Most days are more than that. The one 2100s are when my move has been in 300s.

    submitted by /u/groggydoc
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Apple Watch with the Neon Lime Sport Loop. Perfect match.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PST

    From S1 to SE Nike edition. Looking forward to exploring all the new features! (Apologies for the rubbish photo quality)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Stainless Gold “color” by series

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Looking at the S6, it seems like the SS Gold is barely "gold", especially compared to photos I've seen of the S4 SS Gold. I know Apple has to change colors slightly on all the their products every year so even though the form factor is new you can tell it's the latest and greatest.

    Is S4 SS Gold the closest in appearance to real gold? Does anyone have images of the S4, S5 and S6 in the same light, etc. to really see the difference?

    submitted by /u/the_kid1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel