• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Apple iOS Picture-in-Picture returns to Hulu app for iOS 14 devices

    Apple iOS Picture-in-Picture returns to Hulu app for iOS 14 devices


    Picture-in-Picture returns to Hulu app for iOS 14 devices

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Is search in the Apple Mail app not as thorough and useful for you?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PST

    I mainly use the Apple mail app for alle my emails. I have multiple gmail accounts and other providers. It seems that when I want to search emails, the search results doesn't always provide 1) all the emails that is applied to the search words 2) simply can't find anything (No Results found)

    I tried only searching within a specific mail box, but that doesn't makes it better either. As a last resort I open the gmail app and search there, which gives me the result I want (these are not difficult search words, just people's names or one particular keyword like kitchen or something).

    Is this some thing inherent to the (bad) search function of this stock app or there are settings I can change to make it better?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/_A_S_D_F_G_H_J_K_L_
    [link] [comments]

    How easy is it to set ringtones/textones from MP3s in 2021? I remember it being a hassle before. Is it any more difficult now?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:05 AM PST

    How easy is it to set ringtones/textones from MP3s in 2021? I remember it being a hassle before. Is it any more difficult now?

    submitted by /u/beerad3235
    [link] [comments]

    [IOS14.4] When trying to add a scheduled zoom call to to my calendar, the calendar app won’t allow me to select my default calendar; instead, it creates a brand new calendar just for the meeting. Does anyone know how to fix this? /or what I’m doing wrong?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:34 AM PST

    No notifications from Instagram

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Hello, im on 14.4 iPhone 11 Pro, and not getting notifications from IG. Tried with dnd, unninstall, sift reset...any fixes? Greets.

    submitted by /u/kosovarboy
    [link] [comments]

    Calendars 5 for iOS - Price increase

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:11 AM PST

    I have otherwise always been satisfied to use and also recommend the purchase version of Calendars 5 from Readdle.

    Calendars 5 used to cost $7 in the App Store - and now they want $30. Have you noticed why they are increasing the price so much?

    submitted by /u/caschy
    [link] [comments]

    Adding Website to Home Screen Without Address Bar

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:53 AM PST

    I've noticed that sometimes when you add a website to the home screen using safari it hides the address bar, but with other websites it opens the safari app like a shortcut. Does this differ with each website?

    submitted by /u/stman23
    [link] [comments]

    Apple translate app not working?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Am I the only one? It hasn't been working since around a week now and made me switch back to google translate.

    submitted by /u/PH4NT0K3N
    [link] [comments]

    14.4 is a buggy barely usable mess!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Since updating my phone lags at all tasks, Music doesn't open often, music lags, AirPlay takes 5 mins to play or pause, constant freezing, Music app has buttons that don't work and the home bar doesn't work sometimes. 14.5 fix this ☠️

    submitted by /u/Kdial2002
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Time

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I want to use Screen Time to limit any possible negative content on my Apple Devices. Ex. unwanted adult popups etc. I am 22 YO, so this is a completely personal choice, but I still need the Safari Private Browser. Can you set up limits and not cancel the Private Browser?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BestowalMink681
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 1080p vs 1440p YouTube video, any difference ?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Hi, is there any difference on playing 1080p vs 1440p videos on iphone 12 ? My guess is certainly the display is not qhd so 1440p is converted to 1080p and shown, but I still think from 1440p (2560 x 1440 pixels) it may be using 2560 and only be converting 1440 to 1080 ?

    submitted by /u/rainfall41
    [link] [comments]

    Its possible my iPhone got hacked ? Any advice would be good

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PST

    [Request] Is there an app for reminders that can consistently deliver alarms/alerts at specified times to remind me of specific things?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:21 PM PST

    Thus far I've been unable to get the Reminders app to do this. I can only get it to function as a list that I still need to proactively open to review but I've never been able to make it deliver an alert. For example:

    16:30 \Beep Beep** Reminder: You need to buy cat food after work.

    I can ask Siri to remind me of specific things, but only one at a time. If I'm using either of these functions completely wrong, I would be very welcoming to any corrections. Otherwise, any recommendations for a different app that can do this would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/EZMickey
    [link] [comments]

    Cant share twitter images via WhatsApp

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Hi not sure if this is unique to iOS WhatsApp but of late I am unable to share an image on Twitter via WhatsApp . When clicking on share, WhatsApp doesn't come up as an option to share to.

    Anyone else experiencing similar ?

    submitted by /u/Vicari0
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with typing since ios 14?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PST

    While I've never been a great typist I could 2 thumb text pretty fast. Even my wife who can type was pretty impressed on how fast I could thumb it. But wtf 🤬 has been up with it lately? Double or triple letters complete WTF autocorrects just terrible. Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Jeheh
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my MacBook Pro no longer allow me to drag video files directly from Finder onto my Apple TV app on my iPhone?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:38 AM PST

    Up until today, I have been able to manually drag videos that are downloaded onto my MacBook onto my iPhone and transfer them via USB-C. I opened my Apple TV app on my iPhone today (the stock TV app for clarity) and not only were all 20 gigabytes of videos gone but I also now cannot drag videos onto my iPhone like I have been doing for the last 2 years. Has anyone experienced this or have any advice?

    The only things that I have changed recently are that I allowed my iPhone to sync audiobooks with my Mac and I updated my Mac OS. Could either of these be the cause?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SlowAgency
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer my files from icloud to a hardesk?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Hello, I have a macbook pro that I used to transfer files from its storage to an external storage unit everytime it needs to have feee space. Around 2019, I started figuring out that some folders / files have a cloud image and needs to be installed before opened....

    So I figured out that transferring those folders into a hard desk transfers only a empty folders.

    How can I transfer those auto-uploaded folders/files in the icloud to an external hard drive?

    submitted by /u/YZHSQA
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading iPhone

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:04 AM PST

    So currently on the iPhone 8. I'm upgrading to the 12 pro and I'm concerned about losing all my music. Not Apple Music or Spotify, but music I burned off my cd collection. Im on macOS, how do I go about saving my music and data so I can transfer to a new phone.

    Im not sure if Im using the wrong keywords on google but I can't find a definitive answer to my music concern.

    Now even sure if this is the right group for it.

    submitted by /u/CapitalEfwerd
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PST

    My Bluetooth is always offing by it self i have no idea why its happening on my iphone x i cant even enjoy watching a video please help

    submitted by /u/DifferentAssumption3
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use barcodes/QR codes for?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:13 AM PST

    Hi there!

    I recently saw a post about a barcode scanning app infecting 10 million Android users. So I have a question: what do you use QR/barcode scanning apps for on iOS? I went to the App Store and saw many scanning apps that seem to be pretty popular. It's kind of a puzzle to me as in the country I'm from, we don't use barcodes/QR codes often (if at all). Plus, the iPhone camera app does the job.

    So I was thinking, maybe there are some practical use cases for people from other countries like to improve shopping/work experience?

    submitted by /u/Vincent-Vegan
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Messages on two different devices - will we get each other’s messages?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PST

    So, I've let a friend use my Apple ID. I currently use iCloud Messages, but I'm worried that my messages will show up on her phone and vice verse. I can't find a solid concrete answer online.

    I have my number on my phone for my iMessage address to send and receive, and her phone has hers for the same.

    submitted by /u/KM964
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not receiving any new emails from iCloud until I open the Mail app and Push is turned on

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Just as the title says - I've checked Mail settings and Push is turned on. This only started happening today. I opened the Mail app this evening and received a day's worth of emails. Later on, I checked again and received another 2 or 3 emails.

    I'm at home so I have wifi and Low Power mode is off (battery at 73%).

    submitted by /u/pinstrypsoldier
    [link] [comments]

    It’s really annoying. How to fix it please help.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:35 PM PST

    L2TP over IPSec VPN - How to authenticate with certificate?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PST

    I'm trying to configure a VPN on my iPhone of type L2TP (over IPSec). However it only lets me authenticate with a shared secret and doesn't let me choose a certificate. How can I use a cert?

    From apple.com:

    L2TP over IPsec: User authentication by MS-CHAP v2 password, two-factor token, certificate, machine authentication by shared secret or certificate

    submitted by /u/swept1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel