• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Apple TV Do you guys think anybody from Google has ever actually owned or operated an Apple TV? Just walking into my living room and seeing this user interface makes me anxious.

    Apple TV Do you guys think anybody from Google has ever actually owned or operated an Apple TV? Just walking into my living room and seeing this user interface makes me anxious.


    Do you guys think anybody from Google has ever actually owned or operated an Apple TV? Just walking into my living room and seeing this user interface makes me anxious.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Is you tube finally supporting 4K?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:42 PM PST

    Audio randomly dropping out

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    I got a new Apple TV 4K in December. It's been working great until recently. When watching shows/movies purchased from Apple, the sound will randomly drop out for a second and come right back. I've noticed if I turn off Dolly Vision the issue goes away.

    I've made no changes to cables or settings on the Apple TV or the sound bar, so I'm not sure why the problem all of a sudden started happening. No other devices (blu-ray player, PS5, Series X) have this issue. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TwicePuzzled
    [link] [comments]

    I have to reboot Apple Tv 4K every day. Constant loadiing toggle when trying to watch my paid tv shows

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Anyone else have this issue? It just wont go past the loading screen. I have to reboot. It's not the end of the world or anything, but still annoying. https://imgur.com/a/QMM4M5D

    submitted by /u/baggio1000000
    [link] [comments]

    Seasons Separation, is it possible

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:48 PM PST

    a bought all 9 season of the office, and now the all episodes show up under season 1, thats it, is there a way to separate the season ?

    submitted by /u/barack428
    [link] [comments]

    Paid for a series but they only show half...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Anyone watch Big Sky on Apple TV? It's pretty good but after episode 6 it says "watch on CTV" and gives me a link to an activation code for CTV, which doesn't work.

    Why is this happening? I paid Apple for the full series and 9 episodes are currently available to the world but I can only see 6.

    submitted by /u/Mudstompah
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix app not working for anyone else?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:14 PM PST

    When I click the app, it flashes for a split second and then immediately goes back to the apple tv home screen. Tried restarting the apple tv, and deleting and reinstalling the app, but no luck.

    Anyone else facing the same issue?

    submitted by /u/Rapture-X
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV box vs AirPlay 2 tv for screen mirroring

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Hi,

    We need to mirror a screen from MacBook to a TV. Is there any performance issue if I would mirror it to a TV with AirPlay 2 support instead of Apple TV box?

    Thinking about buying a Sony TV for that.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/pro100bear
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging on menu

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone here experiences lag on the main menu. I don't mean the infamous remote lag, but dropping frames while going through apps and opening apps. Sometimes starts to stutter while doing both things.

    Anyone?

    submitted by /u/TheDigitalJockey
    [link] [comments]

    should i get an apple tv if i have a ps4 that i use for streaming now

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:47 PM PST

    is an apple tv worth it if i already has something that streams and plays games in one

    submitted by /u/some_guy_named_mike
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Apple TV+ App so dark on iPhone 12 on Full Brightness? (Auto Brightness Disabled)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Weird behavior with HomePods

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Hey gang, I made a discovery today and just need a quick sanity check. I have my Apple TV stereo paired with HomePods. I have a personal Apple Music account set up on all these devices. I had noticed that these HomePods struggle to play music on request, but work fine with an iPhone handoff.

    As far as I can tell, if I have my daughters profile as the active one on the Apple TV (no Apple Music. She is 4), the HomePods given "a problem with Apple Music" error. I discovered that if I flip to my profile on the Apple TV there is no issue.

    Is this expected behavior? The Apple TV is asleep in these instances. It seems like it's completely ignoring the Apple Music configuration on the Home app. Certainly not behavior I would expect as the requests are being directed to the HomePod and not through the Apple TV remote. Especially since the TV is off and the Apple TV is asleep.

    Can anyone else confirm this is happening to them? Bug report time for Apple?

    submitted by /u/Theredsoxman
    [link] [comments]

    Are additional languages the same codec as the main one?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I've got a quick question.

    I live in France and want to rent a 4k movie (Jumanji). I see that the main language is in French (Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Atmos), but I'd like to watch it in English.

    Do additional languages use the same codecs as the main one? Or is the Dolby Digital track for French only and I'll be stuck with something crappy for English like stereo?

    submitted by /u/Fastela
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music Album Art not loading

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:10 AM PST

    The songs work properly. Live lyrics load and everything. But the album art just doesn't show up. So the lyrics have no color in the background - just grey. It shows album art only for a few songs from my library.

    I tried: -restarting -logging out and logging back in from my Apple ID -switching users -using different networks

    Nothing helps! Software bug? Or does anyone have fix?

    Please let me know. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/krishmurjani18
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV handling of “special episodes” breaks the Up Next feature. Anyone have suggestions? See this discussion:

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    LG Magic Remote going crazy with ATV4K

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Hi, My LG Magic Remote, which I use with my Apple TV, recently started to transform one directional button press into 2 or 3, making it nearly unusable. I noticed it happens when I press the buttons in rapid succession, not if I wait a few seconds between each press. The confirm button also has issues. The remote works perfectly with my LG TV. Any idea ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/nouvellesdasie
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app issues on M1 Mac

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    I just purchased an M1 Mac and seem to have certain issues with the Apple TV app. First, when I try to watch some content from the "Watch Now" tab, the content doesn't play. The screen quickly flashes and goes back to the main page ( a really quick flash. snap of a finger quick). I thought it was an issue due to some of my tv shows being "Complete Series" but that doesn't seem to be the issue. Another issue I am facing is with missing artwork from my TV Show purchased library.

    I tried searching for these particular issues before posting here, but I couldn't find anything

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Toxiccookie93
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for YouTube keyboard issue?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:30 AM PST

    I mean a Bluetooth keyboard, used as a remote. YouTube doesn't seem to recognize it!

    I very grudgingly plugged in and set up the AT4k we bought last fall because YouTube announced it was not going to be available on my old 3 starting March 1, 2021, and YouTube is a high-use app in my household. (I do not like hardware/software updates because something I'm used to having is always lost.) So...

    I use an apple Bluetooth keyboard to navigate the YouTube app. I set up my new Apple TV, and now the paired keyboard works, but not with YouTube! No other app I use is affected. For me this is a disaster, if there is no update or solution --- and I can't find one. I might as well have stayed with the old AppleTV.

    All I can say is WTF. I can't find a fix or solution. Is there a fix already that I haven't found, or one on the way?

    submitted by /u/Liberteez
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent other Apple TV and AirPlay devices, connected to the same network, showing up on my iPhone?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:56 AM PST

    I have several ATV and Airplay devices connected to the same wifi network. I don't want devices belong to other family member showing up on my device list, it's annoying to go through a list of devices and select my own each time that I want to stream. I understand that this can be solved by creating a guest wifi access, however, is there any other way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/mehdiem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel