• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Apple iOS My phone was in airplane mode, when I woke up it said the camera was used recently. What could be causing that? I didn’t even touch the phone

    Apple iOS My phone was in airplane mode, when I woke up it said the camera was used recently. What could be causing that? I didn’t even touch the phone


    My phone was in airplane mode, when I woke up it said the camera was used recently. What could be causing that? I didn’t even touch the phone

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Random spam group FaceTime calls?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Recently I've been getting tons of spam FaceTime calls from groups of over 10 people, none of which are numbers I know. The groups often call more than 3 times a day. I haven't answered any of them.

    Is this some kind of new scam? Or a new hack? What is this, and why does this happen??

    submitted by /u/Matthias70
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone unlocked with faceID while my mask was on my face

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PST

    So all of a sudden, my iPhone started unlocking with FaceID while my mask is ok. Yesterday it didn't do that, is this a new feature? Has anyone experienced this? Do you remember that update when the iPhone knew that you had a mask on and it would pull up the password? Could this be another update like the other one?

    submitted by /u/MichaelnotMe
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Apps

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Can you tell me why many applications almost require the latest version of iOS? For example Netflix, Prime Video, Spotify, Reddit? It's just to know... Because with android many applications are still supported by quite old versions... Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/SuicideThieves
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone XS Max keeps disconnecting from wifi after screen lock, after IOS 14 update.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I tried resetting network settings as well as disabling wifi assist (privacy settings) and I still have this bug.

    submitted by /u/Gromchy
    [link] [comments]

    Best free habit tracker?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Which has more than 3 habits optionality

    submitted by /u/kunaguerooo123
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to delete the data that apps store on my phone?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Currently, I'm using an iPhone 11 with iOS 14.4. I remember being able to do this before I updated. I do not want to delete the apps or offload apps. It's kinda weird to me that you can offload the app but all the data stays in your phone. Like who tf thought that was a good idea? Some of my apps like tiktok have 300+ mb of data that have filled up my storage.

    submitted by /u/nani1111
    [link] [comments]

    I used iCloud for Windows to synchronise my favourites/bookmarks from Chrome on my pc to Safari on iPhone. It's awesome, but can I get it to synchronise the other way around as well?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:28 AM PST

    I bought an iPhone recently and started connecting it with all of my devices and services. It works marvellously, but my bookmarks seem to only synchronise from Chrome on my pc to Safari on iPhone. If i make a bookmark in Safari on my iPhone it doesn't show up in Chrome on my pc.

    p.s. for clarification: I use both the Windows application and Chrome extension of iCloud for Windows.

    submitted by /u/sgnir2
    [link] [comments]

    Quick query regarding temporary switch from iOS to android

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Hi all, so my X is dying a death, and am upgrading in a couple of months to a 12.

    In the meantime I have my wife's old S9 available.

    I'm cool with the transfer procedure via USB, but I was wondering if once I've done the transfer from X to S9, will I still be able to use the X as normal, and just keep the S9 as a back up?

    So when it does eventually stop working, I can just swap sim card and carry on?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/mr_helmsley
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring calls to other Apple devices isn't working correctly

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PST

    I have the latest update 14.4 on my old and iPhone. When I try to transfer a call to my Macbook, it either hangs up or takes 3 or 4 tries to transfer. Sometimes it'll show the audio coming through the Macbook but it's still going through the iPhone.

    It won't even let me choose the iPad as a transfer option, but it rings my iPad without issue for an incoming call.

    I read somewhere that there's an issue with Big Sur and transferring calls among devices, but that doesn't explain the iPad transfer issue. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Beachybumm
    [link] [comments]

    Bi-weekly photo widget

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:26 AM PST

    My school has a two week timetable, and ive been using widgetsmith to display a photo of both weeks on my homescreen for a while. I was wondering if there is an app that I can use that would allow me to display a different photo each week, so i can see my timetable a bit better each week. Any suggestions?

    Edit: Looking more for a widget app that would let me do something like this, as I can't seem to find any way to do this with the default apple widgets

    submitted by /u/mightyisaac
    [link] [comments]

    IOS mail with Gmail - Bin and Trash folders not working?...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Hi,

    I recently stopped using the native Gmail app and returned to iOS Mail, everything works perfectly except for 1 thing.

    The iOS app does not appear to be managing my Bin folder correctly, it has 2 folders called 'Bin' and '\Trash' - these show anything i delete in the iOS app but they do not show any items deleted in MacOS mail or on Gmail in a web browser.

    If I use Gmail in a web browser or in MacOS Mail, there is a Bin folder with hundreds of items all correctly synced, except it does not have any items deleted on iOS, these are shown in a separate '\Trash'.

    What is going on here? How can I get IOS and Gmail to play nice?

    submitted by /u/_usererror_
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage search glitch?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PST

    Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this problem:

    When I search up key words in the Messages search bar, it works perfectly fine and I am able to click on any message and it takes me specifically to that conversation where that key word is. However, I seem to have a glitch with one contact; every time I try to do a keyword search to try and open up an old message, it only goes as far as showing me a preview of the old message with the key words, BUT when I click it, it opens up to our most recent message.

    I'm wondering if anybody else has had this issue before? I just find it strange that it only happens with this one contact... please let me know if you have any insight, or if I need to clarify anything. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lunafranksmum
    [link] [comments]

    Audio player with FLAC support that doesn't share metadata with Apple?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PST

    I'm looking for software recommendations for an for audio player that doesn't share metadata with Apple (such as the file names that have been opened), and can read formats such as FLAC.

    I'm aware a lot of users probably will probably want to hijack this thread and discuss Apple privacy policy here instead. Well, all I can say is I've been there, read that and am aware that a lot of Apple users have trust in the company. While I'm generally fine with your criticism, I'd also prefer to focus directly on my question. Initially, I actually wanted to ask this on /r/privacy, so that all of this can be avoided, but unfortunately my post was regarded as tech support request there and ultimately blocked per subreddit policy.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/EttClarka
    [link] [comments]

    Unreasonable Screen Time reported?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Stop Playing Timer No Longer Works

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Hey all,

    For around the last two weeks the iOS timer no longer works as it should.

    I play music through my homepods to fall asleep to, and set the timer on my phone for it to stop playing, but it no longer does. This behaviour is recent - just the last week or two.

    Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone found a solution?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/obihaive
    [link] [comments]

    Game center is is continuously downloading since I open any game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:55 AM PST

    Switch sound countrol between speaker and iPhone

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PST

    This is something that bother me A LOT.

    I've got an AirPlay speaker, I'm playing music on it from my iPhone. And when I press the iPhone volume button it changes sound of the speaker, from now on it's great. I can control the music and it's perfect.

    But now, I'm browsing my phone while listening the music, I want to listen a short insta video, or whatsapp audio, whatever, the output sound comes from the iPhone, and if I want to increase or decrease the sound while pressing the volume button. It is only controling the speaker. To go back to the iPhone, I need to stop the music..

    This is very annoying. Is there any way to switch control from devices easily? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/tdtkt
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think Apple is using haveibeenpwned's API?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Is there any way to get past this screen?? i want to stay on the current ios but restore from a backup...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Sound issue in PUBG mobile

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:15 AM PST

    Good day everyone! While using wired earphones on iPhone 12 Pro, the in game sound is super low ! Anyone experiencing the same and if any leads on how to fix it !

    Stay safe stay positive y'all

    submitted by /u/LaidBack-2212
    [link] [comments]

    Mute ringing on all devices -but still want to use function

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PST

    I have three Mac devices that all ring when there's an incoming call. I can also switch audio between the devices. I understand that this function can be turned off, but I want the ability to make and receive calls on my other devices while also turning the ringer off on those non iPhone devices. Meaning, I want a banner to show up with an incoming call on my Macbook or ipad, but I don't want it to ring on any of those devices.

    Is there a way to accomplish this without completely turning off the function, which would mean the Macbook and Ipr would neither ring nor let me send calls from my phone to the respective devices?

    submitted by /u/Beachybumm
    [link] [comments]

    How can I control my phone via Ipad?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:41 AM PST

    How can I control my iPhone via Ipad? Specifically, I wanna take a photo from my iPhone then transfer it to my iPad.

    So if there is an app that could make me take a picture and be able to zoom in and out, I will be satisfied.

    submitted by /u/_afoan
    [link] [comments]

    Can i update to a specific version?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PST

    I want to update my iphone and ipad to ios 14.3, but it only gives me the option to update to ios 14.4. Is there any way to do this?

    submitted by /u/Ttikkifone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel