• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Apple Watch My Apple Watch listened to me and admonished me about my language.

    Apple Watch My Apple Watch listened to me and admonished me about my language.


    My Apple Watch listened to me and admonished me about my language.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Dedicated to all women, globally.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Celebrating International Women’s Day by participating in an equal rights march ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Apple Becomes Smartwatch Market Leader With a 40% Share in 2020

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:18 AM PST

    It’s a bit of a problem at this point...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Me sitting with a fineass dude

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Look Mom! I did it! ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:29 AM PST

    All rings closed 1,168 days in a row

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:09 AM PST

    The one thing it’s not is a drum machine...but it keeps the beat when I’m running just the same (S6 LTE)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Apple Watch thinking I was working out last night? Have no idea what happened

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Woman’s day post for my amazing wife whose name literally translates to ‘the red glow of dawn’. She is also the one who gifted me this amazing watch.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:43 PM PST

    How can I get my podcast/music to automatically transfer from playing on my phone to playing from my watch when I leave the house?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:13 AM PST

    I like to listen to podcasts at home from my iPhone with my AirPods in, however if I decide to leave the house for a walk and want to leave my phone behind the podcast won't transfer from my phone to my watch. And then half the time I can't even find the podcast on my watch even though I'm subscribed to the podcast and have the episode downloaded? And then if I do manage to find the podcast on my watch, the time stamp from my phone doesn't transfer over and I lose my spot. Is there any way to get this to seemly transfer over?

    submitted by /u/HarveyBullDog
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely slow charging on Series 4

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:10 AM PST

    6 weeks in a row! Really noticing a difference. Feel great & blasted through a weight plateau. Love it!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Can someone please help me, I don't know what to do

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Apple Watch Siri keeps playing music on my phone not watch - why?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Per title, whenever I ask Siri on my watch to play music it invariably plays it on my phone. Even when I'm already listening to music on my watch, it changes to my phone and blasts it out the phone speaker

    I have Bluetooth headphones connected, and this happens with both Apple Music and Spotify. I have accounts with both atm, as I just wanted to see which was better with the watch.

    Any ideas how to make the watch always play through the headphones connected to the watch?

    Thanks! I'm on the latest public beta, GPS only Apple watch 6

    submitted by /u/crashdoccorbin
    [link] [comments]

    Exercise with crutches

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Hello, like title says I use crutches daily and when I enable an outdoor walk on the watch it tracks my distance accurately. However if I walk for say 1 mile it will only register about 4 minutes of workout.

    I've made sure that it doesn't automatically pause and re-calibrated. At one time this was working, but has since stopped and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/32trapper
    [link] [comments]

    Does my Apple Watch series 6 have water damage? Are those squiggly lines at the top normal?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PST

    watchface for better battery

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Hello everyone, this is my first post.

    I want your advice for make a change in my watchface for less battery drain.

    I already read that I need to use dark watchface and less compilations , I do not use compilations that need background refresh like weather o steps.

    I have the Apple Watch SE with less than a month , and I charge it with my anker 24 W 2 USB IQ is this okey? or i need to charge it with my normal iphone wall charger ?

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Huge-Maybe-2100
    [link] [comments]

    Unpairing old watch for trade-in - trouble following directions here

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm just prepping my s3 to return as a trade-in and have been checking the advice here. I unpaired it from the Watch app on my phone and it no longer shows up in My Watches, but I know some people have had trouble if that is all they do. However, once it's unpaired, I can't then factory erase it without re-pairing it, right? I also can't remove it from iCloud - it shows up as logged in under Account Settings but does not show up under Find My Devices, so I can't erase it from there.

    I tried re-pairing it as a new watch and it didn't ask me for a passcode or anything. Think that means I'm okay?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/karenkathryne
    [link] [comments]

    Some nutty metrics from the first day of the 4x4x48 challenge. That’s 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Feeling the brown suede

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Newly bought Series 6 Telegram Issue

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Hi all, just bought a series 6 recently. I am unable to see telegram stickers on my Apple Watch, able to see text though. Anyone facing the same issue?

    submitted by /u/vorode
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel