• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    iOS Gaming Well it’s about time!

    iOS Gaming Well it’s about time!


    Well it’s about time!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PST

    BLIND DRIVE - Out now!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Looking for more quality shmups

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:41 AM PST

    How's GTA CTW on iPhone running iOS 14?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PST

    The game used to run well (with decent graphics as I remember) on my iPad 2 back in the days. At that time the graphics of the iPhone version was downgraded heavily and I remembered it looked horrible. How's the optimization on iPhone now?

    From App Store's review (the latest one in my country is 1 year ago) one said they're stuck at loading screen most of the time. Another one reviewed 2 years ago said that they can't play the game on iOS 12.

    I'm using iPhone 7. Been missing CTW and wanna play it again on my phone.

    submitted by /u/NRVulture
    [link] [comments]

    Any iPad games that are similar to the campaign in call of duty ?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Of course it won't be the same levels graphic but something similar with a good story line?

    submitted by /u/Rubisco7
    [link] [comments]

    Civ 6 vs iPhone xr

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PST

    How well do you think an iPhone xr could handle civ 6

    submitted by /u/FriggenMitch
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this game? Just found it when I went to redownload radiant

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:06 PM PST

    I created this game, it’s very simple one. But it’s a nice way to promote friendly competitions between friends :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Question for those who have Bad North (or Dandara)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Does it require an internet connection to play? I don't have internet access at all times, and it would be a huge bonus to play the game offline. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ICE_2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old game, or ones similar

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:03 AM PST

    So I've been on the hunt, for an old text based rpg, similar to Titan conquest, except you could see your character and it had pictures, icons, and was a text based rpg that was also an online multiplayer, and that's about the extent of what I remember. However I can't seem to find the game or any game similar to it (except Titan conquest) even when browsing through my purchased games through the App Store. So if someone could give me a hand in their free time it would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DeathStroke6451
    [link] [comments]

    Best DnD Game on iPad?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PST

    Hello, I have never played any of the old dnd games before and since having an ipad, I have been thinking about getting one of the dnd games available.

    Which one would you recommend and why?

    submitted by /u/ItsJustPeter
    [link] [comments]

    ISO: Good multiplayer iOS shooters

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Hey,

    I'm a fan of PC multiplayer shooters like CSGO, Battlefield, and wondering if there are any good shooters on mobile that can deliver a similar feel to them? Some games I know on mobile feel too much like they hold your hand (with auto aim etc), let me know any games you guys know of

    submitted by /u/nxtboyIII
    [link] [comments]

    SLIME LABS - Out now!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel