• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    iPhone iPhone 10 iOS 14.1 suddenly is not going into landscape when I hold it horizontally.

    iPhone iPhone 10 iOS 14.1 suddenly is not going into landscape when I hold it horizontally.


    iPhone 10 iOS 14.1 suddenly is not going into landscape when I hold it horizontally.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Just happened. Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/iamtherealandy
    [link] [comments]

    Blocked number but still got a text message from them. How do I fully block them?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Blocked number but still got a text message from them. How do I fully block them?

    So I blocked my exes number becuase she was being crazy after we broke up and after I blocked her I got a text message (not iMessage) from her. I then unblocked her and reblocked her and put my phone on airplane mode and turned off iMessage. And just have my phone just completely cut off from the world.

    I blocked her through the messages app.

    In my blocked contacts it has her number and name saved but the number has no spaces between them like this xxxxxxxxxx unlike my other numbers that are like this xxx-xxx-xxxx.

    Any ideas on how to fully block her so I can use my phone and not have to be harassed? Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/waitwhatdidisayagain
    [link] [comments]

    Can't go to store to see the iPhone 12 mini, Can't return after buy, how can I know if PWM is issue ?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Help locating an iPhone feature

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Hi all! I am looking for a specific feature that my girlfriends phone has which I lost after an update. (She didn't lose it after her update) Here is a screenshot. When sharing anything she has the ability to quickly click her common contacts as you can see in the screenshot. I personally have lost this feature and cannot locate anything about it. Please help! I loved this feature so much, so useful. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/plantyoulater
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between using AdGuard DNS filtering and a VPN app?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Both activate the "VPN" icon on my iPhone but I don't understand what the difference is. Would the VPN be better for privacy?

    iPhone 12 Pro Max, latest iOS. VPN client is Mullvad via app (Wireguard).

    submitted by /u/WhoopingFart
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on keeping my iPhones battery health at 100 for as long as possible? Or just keeping iPhone battery healthy in general? Mixed answers on google. (iPhone 12 ProMax)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    Help with a shortcut

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    I'm just starting to play around with shortcuts and I have one that creates and titles a new note for me

    But I'd like it to also populate subheadings and open the note so I can write body text under one of those subheadings.

    Any ideas for steps to make this work?

    submitted by /u/lacerik
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pink flash on Screen

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    I've noticed that occasionally there will be some parts of the screen that flash pink while scrolling. It's usually a small part of the screen like around the cards on the settings app. The most consistent way I can get it to work is when I open the app Journey and the whole screen flashes pink. Has anyone else encountered this or have a solution that doesn't involve returning the phone?

    submitted by /u/virishking
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X running iOS 14.3 Face ID not working

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I've recently had to get my screen replaced due to a faulty LCD and my phone worked well for a couple of weeks. Since the replacement, I haven't dropped it or gotten it wet (it's in a heavy duty otter box case anyway). A couple of weeks after the replacement, my Face ID just stopped working and I can't set it up again after resetting.

    So far I've tried: cleaning screen, checking that auto brightness changes under bright light, trying to set up Face ID again, etc.

    Any suggestions on what I can do? I've just emailed to find out if it'll be covered under my warranty. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/square-up-punk
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    I have an Iphone 7 running IOS 14.2. In early December, when I started a new job, I began to get text messages from gmail accounts that I did not know. I did not open the links up fully, but they link to stuff that is a bit...not safe for work. I block the original sender and delete the conversation. Has anyone else had an issue like this? Does anyone have any advice for me? I tried using Avast antivirus, but this set up a VPN and impacted my cellular data.

    submitted by /u/SouthShape5
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t get a removed app back on my Home Screen.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:58 PM PST

    My mom wanted to check my phone so I removed discord because it had some shit I didn't want her seeing. I didn't delete it though I only removed it. It is letting me back into the app but I have to either go through the App Store or Siri and that isn't very appealing to me. Is there any way to get it back onto my home screen or delete it?

    submitted by /u/MorganJuliaUwU
    [link] [comments]

    "Trust" Setting Questions

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    I just have a quick question about the "Trust" Setting on my iPhone XR (I don't mean the trust computer setting). I'm trying to trust an app I downloaded from Safari, but when I do the normal Settings > General > Profiles and go to the app I want to trust, the trust option simply isn't there for me at all. From what I see there's an option in a blue text that says "Trust" and then the app's name, but that hasn't appeared for me. I've tried to delete that app from my phone and reinstalling it, but no luck.

    Is there something wrong with my phone? Does it need to be updated? (I'm currently on IOS 14.2)

    Any help would be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Roof_Tiless
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro started randomly vibrating?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    This was recently, but out of nowhere my phone started a constant vibration. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary (was on Safari). I closed all of my apps in the background, but it turned off when I disabled wifi.

    After that, I checked a video message from a friend and it stopped a few seconds in and kept repeating the sound from that second until I restarted my phone. Anyone know what it could have been?

    submitted by /u/imtotallynormal
    [link] [comments]

    RTBuddyService

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    I'm looking at my IPhone's logs and I saw that name a lot.What is it?

    submitted by /u/HyakkiGosai
    [link] [comments]

    If I backup my old iPhone (w/o active SIM), then restore my new iPhone (w/ active SIM) via the old iPhone's backup, will I run into any issues? Should I insert my active SIM card into the old phone while backing it up, then plug it into the new phone before restore?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/richmlw
    [link] [comments]

    i reset my keyboard dictionary but my T button still brings up the numeric keyboard. how do i fix this?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    How to accept Media Services Terms and Conditions? When clicking OK it brings up a white screen which doesn’t load even in 1,5 hours. Have tried signing in and out of iTunes account as well to nothing.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Hi! I have tried to accept Media Services Terms and Conditions on appestore. When clicking OK it brings up a white screen which doesn't load even in 1,5 hours. Have tried signing in and out of iTunes account and switching on and off wifi as well to nothing.

    submitted by /u/Freljords_Heart
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications reallyyyy delayed

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I have iPhone 7 with iOS 14.0.1 My friend texted me on Tuesday and I got it today I think this happened because I was messing with my date and time I haven't really done anything to fix it because I have no clue how I would go about that.

    submitted by /u/AlpineLatenci
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6s backlight issue only occuring when charged

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Hi,

    I got a backlight issue with my iphone 6s. No idea how it happened, but some day it was stuck in a reboot loop (i think it was stuck because it was jailbroken) and after that I had the backlight issue.

    The weird this is, that the backlight does work when my phonebattery is empty. So when there is a big empty battery on the screen, the backlight does in fact work, but not when the phone it's charged and on.

    I already tried restoring the phone and I also tried to replug the screencables, but no succes.

    Sorry for my bad English but I hope somebody can help me.

    Cheers

    Edit: The phone still has the original screen on it.
    If a screen replacement of any other replacement is needed. Wat specifically do I need to replace?

    submitted by /u/DoubleCalligrapher75
    [link] [comments]

    iphone xs got wet at the beach [ URGENT ]

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Was just playing around in the water at the beach, maybe some water mightve entered my lightning connector. So when i tried charging it a warning showed up. What do i do?

    submitted by /u/youshouldseemeinred
    [link] [comments]

    Is iPhone 12 compatible with samsung charging brick?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Hello,
    my iPhone 12 doesn't work with the super fast charging brick from samsung. I managed to get it to work twice, but now it doesn't seem to charge no matter what I do. Should I just buy a new charger or is there something wrong with my phone?

    submitted by /u/OnlyAAThinkingXXX
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stolen have some questions

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Hi all, my iPhone 8 Plus got stolen yesterday. Find my iPhone was turned on but for some reason when I go into the settings in iCloud to turn the phone on lost mode it doesn't lock it. It comes up with something saying once the device connects to the internet it will be in lost mode, my question is if someone puts a different SIM card in or connects to a wifi will it lock automatically then or does it lock straight away from when you lock it? If I lock it from another iPhone it comes up that the lock on the phone is pending what does that mean? Is there another way Apple can track this device without it being connected to the internet? The police unfortunately won't and haven't done anything.

    submitted by /u/SmallHelicopter3127
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 pro youtube issue.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    When i put a youtube video into fullscreen, part of the search bar from the new app library shows up and covers the screen, along with a few widgets. Dm me for a picture if needed, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bodirert
    [link] [comments]

    XR microphone problems

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    It's an odd one. The microphone woks fine on regular phone calls but not on any app. Not in facetime, WhatsApp, duo and so on and not on voice memo. The microphone is allowed in the various app settings.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Dwardle70
    [link] [comments]

    MY phone won't charge

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    When ever I plug in my phone the apple logo shows up but then it dies again and I can't stop it from doing this I have even tried doing a restart on the phone and that did not work. For some context over the past couple of days it has been dying super fast like I would charge it up to 100% and within 5 minutes it will be at 5% if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/SnooMemesjellies9878
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel