• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    iOS Beta Battery widget not showing on the change wallpaper thing ios 14.4 beta 1

    iOS Beta Battery widget not showing on the change wallpaper thing ios 14.4 beta 1


    Battery widget not showing on the change wallpaper thing ios 14.4 beta 1

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Wireless charging issues on iPhone 12? iOS 14.4 (PB1)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Just curious, has anyone else had issues with their iPhone 12 not wirelessly charging? I don't know what has changed, but mine has just stopped working.

    submitted by /u/That-Connor-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for battery drain issue on iOS 14.4 beta 1

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Does anyone have a fix for the battery drain issue? I've noticed that my battery life has only gotten worse since I started using this OS. I'm using an iPhone 11 that's barely 3 months old. I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

    submitted by /u/mickyodell
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] AirPods Pro won't reconnect (18D5030e)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Sometimes (maybe once every few days) when attempting to reconnect my AirPods Pro (3A283), the "Connected" notification at the top of the screen will come down but no chime will sound in my ears. When I go into the Music app and select them from the bluetooth menu, it says it connects but no audio comes through and ten seconds or so later, the phone automatically switches off the AirPods in the output menu.

    I've tried disconnecting the AirPods and unpairing and repairing, neither option was successful. The only thing that seems to fix it is cycling the power. Anyone else dealing with this?

    submitted by /u/A_TalkingWalnut
    [link] [comments]

    HomeKit thermostat automations

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    [ios 14.4 beta] my AirPods 2nd gen has been having connectivity issues and often it says one of my AirPods is not charged and the other one is fully charged. Am i the only one having this problem? I hope it is fixed soon.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    [iOS 14.4 beta] Anyone else facing this issue? My Mac is not in beta.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    When do the betas typically start back up after the holiday season?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel