• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    iPhoneX How is the battery life for you and whats your battery health?

    iPhoneX How is the battery life for you and whats your battery health?


    How is the battery life for you and whats your battery health?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Cases

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Bed iPhone case for my X as I don't know what to get

    submitted by /u/tomtek257
    [link] [comments]

    Glitches

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Is your iPhone X restarting on its own without you doing anything? Also when i open Photos they're all blurry and I can't play any videos in there. Do you guys have any idea what this could be and where it comes from?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/agypsyinthewild
    [link] [comments]

    What 20w car charger are you using?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Need some ideas about the fate of my iPhone X

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Hi everyone, hope you all having a blissful holiday.
    Unfortunately for me, mine started a bit bad after dropping my phone and cracking the screen as well as breaking the FaceID.
    So now I am on a verge of deciding whether to get it repaired (don't know if FaceID can be repaired tho) or instead getting a new phone. Oh and also, my battery is at %82.

    Any comment is highly appreciated!

    For more context; only screen is cracked, OLED panel is fine. As for the FaceID, the proximity sensor, UV light projector and ambient light sensor are all working fine. Thus I assume the dot projector is broken or its flex cable is cut.

    submitted by /u/threezerofifty
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Upgraded my X and Trying to buy Apple Care for my 12 Apple is saying my phone doesn’t show a purchase date and they can’t sell me Apple care without one. The phone was a gift. It’s new. Any idea what’s going on? Thanks.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Not getting insta notifications

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Anyone else not receiving insta notifications? I haven't been for three months and I've done everything to fix it

    submitted by /u/Such-Cauliflower9130
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel