• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Apple Help I've never had an iPhone and I got this notification, what should I do

    Apple Help I've never had an iPhone and I got this notification, what should I do


    I've never had an iPhone and I got this notification, what should I do

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    My Apple package showed delivered but I DID NOT receive it. Apple refused to give me a refund or replacement.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I ordered a MacBook Air on Apple.com.after waiting for nearly 2 weeks, the tracking information showed it was delivered .But I DID NOT receive it( the delivery signature on the package is not me), and then I tried to contact Apple to find a solution.Apple said the package was delivered and refused to give me a refund, they sent me an email like this:

    We have received an update regarding your inquiry. Our carrier has completed the requested investigation, and no further action will be taken by Apple.

    I contacted Fedex and they said Apple did not not reach out to them on my behalf at all.

    What should I do next?

    Can you give me some advice?

    ----------------EDIT-------------------

    I would like to say thanks to all the guys here, it's very kind of you .I am still trying to contact Apple to find a solution.

    Apple said they had escalated this to the shipping team、the customer support team and the payment team,But none of them help me out by now.

    I am still waiting for their investigation which may takes up to 8 business days, though I don't know whether the investigation exists or not.

    It showed delivered 7th Dec ,**.

    submitted by /u/aleelufy
    [link] [comments]

    This pop up comes in every 30 min Any solution for this???

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Local iCare said I might not get replacement pencil if I can't find receipt even I'm under warranty coverage?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Apple pencil2 makes skippy line so I'm not sure is it because of ipad or pencil itself. I went to iCare and she took just my apple pencil in to check first. She asked for my receipt, I told her it's still under warranty since I use serial no. checked it out from Apple Support already. (I bought it just few months ago so pretty sure it must be under warranty)

    She took the pencil and sent it to repair or replace or whatever. She said I should try to find receipt while waiting for result, if the head center asks for receipt and I don't have it, they will not send the replacement but send back the old one.

    Is this true? I feel like the staff just being cheap and it's not apple policy. I mean every gadgets not just Apple can be checked for warranty by serial no.

    submitted by /u/ThanyaJK
    [link] [comments]

    Will apple accept my macbook as a trade in with this little dent?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:57 PM PST

    PWM Flickering on iPhones

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Hi I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max and I've been using an 8+ it will be my first time using an oled and pwm-using phone. I am scared that my eyes will suffer.

    My question is, is it possible to put DC dimming into 12PMs or increase the PWM rate with an update? If apple wants to solve this will they be able to do it with an update or will they have to renew the screen tech?

    submitted by /u/archillelas
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR GPS issues

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    So I bought a used iPhone XR off FB Marketplace (smart, I know) and it worked alright, with the exception of the vibration not working and the screen lagging every in touch response every now and then.

    I will preface the following with the fact that I keep the phone in the bathroom with me when I shower in case I get a call from someone.

    A few months in, the Bluetooth started acting up and the GPS is really off, which is an issue when driving to places I don't know. it knows what direction I'm pointed in and the general area I'm at but unable to pinpoint my exact location when stationary, and it gets worse when driving (lags by about mile). it also once thought I was in the middle of a river once when I was on the road 4 miles from said river. It's only an issue when on LTE, and it isn't my SIM card because I've tested it with someone else's card.

    Is it possible that me keeping the phone in the steam from the showers may have damaged the internals? It seems to be the only answer. I plan to take the phone to an apple store at some point and get some advice from them as well

    submitted by /u/TheArcnat
    [link] [comments]

    Green mark on the screen or is it the screen protector?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I've managed to get a couple green marks on the screen or maybe it's between the glass screen protector and the screen. I can't figure it out. It seems as though it temporarily disappears with slight pressure so, maybe it's the screen protector coming off? It's like a smear of green. Like if you had something on your finger and wiped it across the screen.

    SORRY forgot to say I have the iPhone 12 Pro

    submitted by /u/SkeletonCreed
    [link] [comments]

    Recently dropped my phone from about pocket height and it started making a these dotted horizontal and vertical stripes on it

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    New MacBook Air unable to log in after migration

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I have a brand new MacBook Air 2020. I just finished migrating everything from my old MacBook Air (2015), but when I go to log in, I am just getting the spinning wheel. I have already tried force shutdown and re-logging in, but it did the same thing and is still stuck. I am now trying to reinstall the OS. If that fails, how to I use my new computer?!

    Edit: update, reinstalling did not help, nor did resetting my password with my Apple ID.

    submitted by /u/tenacioustulip
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro not charging

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:44 PM PST

    My 11" iPad Pro is not charging. I've tried every type-C cable I own including the included cable, and every adapter my MacBook Pro and charging dock. nothing is working. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mclepus
    [link] [comments]

    Haunted Macbook Pro, Storage Keeps going down all the way to 9 MB for no reason

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Hello, I have been getting back into video editing, and so I have been downloading mp4s and images. After accidentally downloading some webps instead of pngs or jpgs on reddit, I started getting some really effed up effects on my computer. I also have been downloading videos from reddit using those downloader sites. But after downloading some of those webps, and doing some screenshots using the mac's screenshot feature, everything got really weird and I could barely tell what my computer would say when I looked up the storage. Yes, my computer has too much stuff on it, but before, I could have a few GB clear and that would be enough for me to do my stuff. Now, it seems like when I download anything, it takes up 100 times more space. I delete stuff but nothing changes.

    Do I have a virus? Is my computer's storage feature breaking? Do I need to use external hard drives?

    submitted by /u/MBTHVSK
    [link] [comments]

    My iTunes backup is encrypted, password is unknown.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Before I went to Best Buy to buy the new iPhone 12 Pro Max, I backed up my iPhone XR on to my iTunes on my windows computer, I have no memory of encrypting this back up.

    I traded in my iPhone XR to Best Buy, brought back my new phone home, and attempted to restore my new iPhone 12 from the iPhone XR backup, but iTunes keeps asking for a password to do so.

    I've tried literally everything and cannot for the life of me figure it out, I have no access to my old phone. So do I have to start over from scratch on my new phone?

    submitted by /u/samirbinballin
    [link] [comments]

    How to wipe a hard drive with forgotten password

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I have a Macbook circa 2017 that I haven't used since then. I want to either donate it or take it to a recycling centre. I have personal files on there so I want to wipe the hard drive first. I no longer remember the password I used for my account so I can't login to it and go to Disk Utilities, which I read is the way to do it. Could someone please help walk me through how to wipe the drive to make sure my stuff is gone. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/moxofoxo
    [link] [comments]

    Siri does not work

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Mac OS Big Sur Notifications.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    I have all notifications disabled, but I still keep getting pop-up notifications in the corner about updates and a few other things. The only way I can keep them from popping up is by turning on "Do Not Disturb," but this silences my phone whenever I'm on my computer. Is there any way to disable all pop-up notifications or to allow my phone to alert me when my computer is in DND mode?

    submitted by /u/MartianBrain
    [link] [comments]

    Authy Support for icloud.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I recently installed authy in the hopes of setting it up with my ICloud account. I already have 2FA turned on but I wanted a more convenient method of getting the code when signing in. I tried pairing authy with my iCloud but have yet to come to a successful outcome. If you know anything about setting up authy with iCloud or if it's even compatible please let me know

    submitted by /u/WizMou
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop this? It keeps saying iMessage signed out and it makes me miss my messages. It has been happening 5+ times this month and I keep having to unlock it. I use an iPhone 5.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    iPhone XS slow on wifi

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    So after the update my phone seems to be really slow when connected to the WiFi I had this problem when I first got it and I have no idea how to fix it Any help plz it's driving me insane

    submitted by /u/tomsliammmm2002
    [link] [comments]

    “A” key fell off 2017 Macbook Pro

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Hey all,

    My "A" key fell off my 2017 Macbook Pro. I think my hardware warranty has expired. If I take this to a Mac Store, will it be an easy fix?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/refazenda
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods will not connect to MacBook Air - have never seen this message before

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    icloud photos mix up

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:46 PM PST

    I ran out of storage recently and after deleting some unused apps and videos, my dad told me to turn on i cloud photos to free up space. All of my families phones are under the same icloud account which is my dad's. After turning it on, i realized that my photos and now mixed with my sisters photos. She must have had it on already. My sister and i talked about it and thought about just turning icloud photos off but we are afraid that it will just delete all of our photos. After this is started to back up all of my photos on my dads mac. I went through all of the photos and picked out mine and put them into a folder. It ended up being about 6,000 photos. When i plugged in my phone and started importing photos, only about 5,000 photos imported. I'm really lost and frustrated with this situation and i was wondering if anyone could help.

    submitted by /u/EDog501
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got a new wireless charger for my iPhone XR and this was it’s charging graph last night. Can anyone explain to me why the battery percentage was going down even when it was charging?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    [CMD] + [ALT] + [ESC] (task manager) no longer works?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Since updating to Big Sur my MBP can no longer access the task manager. When I want to force quit a program I have to do it through the full Activity Monitor program.

    submitted by /u/StopMakingScents
    [link] [comments]

    M1 Macbook Pro top vibrating while charging

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Just picked up the M1 Macbook Pro and noticed that the top of the laptop is vibrating when I'm charging it. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Sid_Ji
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel