• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    iPhone Finally got the new AW S3 for Christmas to go with my iPhone 11. The S0 is officially retired after 5 long years. Happy holidays 🎄🎄🎄

    iPhone Finally got the new AW S3 for Christmas to go with my iPhone 11. The S0 is officially retired after 5 long years. Happy holidays ������


    Finally got the new AW S3 for Christmas to go with my iPhone 11. The S0 is officially retired after 5 long years. Happy holidays ������

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    ProTip: In YouTube you can swipe up on the video to go full screen and swipe down to switch back, even when rotation is locked.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Bought a demo iPhone 12 Pro Max, what am I missing from a retail version?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    So long story short, wife washed her XS in the washing machine today and when I dropped it off at the repair shop they had an 'open box' 12 pro max for sale. Picked it up for my wife and when I got home, saw on the box says demo, not for resale and we could download any apps. Called shop they said it's the same phone just needs to be restored from a computer. Did that but now I'm concerned that I'm missing something... anyways they said we could use this one until a retail version came in we wanted so I said yes to that but am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/crohnsy
    [link] [comments]

    New phone

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    I recently got the iPhone 12 Pro Max, anyone got any tips to make the experience of it even better?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Peter-and-Flopsy-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Woodworking and iPhone 12's

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Hey y'all, I want to build an iPhone stand w/ MagSafe built-in for my friend. To keep the MagSafe in and make sure it doesn't get pulled out I wanted to put in magnets instead of glue, but I have no idea if it'll affect the cell/WiFi signal.

    submitted by /u/battle_boo
    [link] [comments]

    Does a portable iPhone 12 charger exist yet?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Taking in iPhone for repair - some questions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I have an appointment for an iPhone repair tomorrow. I know backing up before going is smart, should I erase all data and give it to them new, ie erase all data? I'm weird about sending in tech for repair for privacy reasons even though I doubt anything would happen. I am in need of a back screen repair on my iPhone 11 Pro Max due to a drop. Also, do these usually get fixed on the same day? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/theoneirologist
    [link] [comments]

    Do recent iphone chargers work with iphone 5?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I moved back from uni for Christmas and have been decluttering and have found my old iphone 5 in the depths of dark beyond.

    I'm not sure exactly when I moved to android phones (sorry). I was hoping to boot up the old iphone to get the pictures off the iphone.

    I can't find the charger though, so I was think of buying one online. Do the most recent apple chargers still work with the older devices? I know it used to be the lightning cables but im not sure if thats still the case.

    Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Matrixblackhole
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update from iOS 13.6 to 14.3? Benefits vs. Drawbacks from a strictly user based perspective.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Hoping this meets the sub guidlines. Which are a bit extensive for my general interests in the topic.

    This is not a technical question, I have reviewed the new features and security page. While everything I read there says yes, I have learned from past experiences the newest version isn't always the best for user functionality. Windows 10 being the epitome of that statement.

    I have always preferred android for its ability to be completely customizable with open source, privacy forward sources abound. I was given an iPhone and am enjoying the experience I have denied myself of, but am definitely missing some of the flow that a customized phone brought. Hoping I find that in a different OS. But don't wanna end up further from what I'm looking for.

    In the android community a question like this usually results in leaving with the answers you sought lost in the fog of war. The soldiers battle gear being ill fitting word shirts, the crackle of gunfire being angry and frantic taps from uncut, dirty fingernails. The sound of mouth breathing and slurps of mountain dew filling the night air.

    Hoping to get some general answers without creating too much conflicting dialogue. That being said, I realize opinions aren't uniform.

    Thanks for reading! Any tips to get the best of both worlds (android/iOS) are welcome!

    submitted by /u/SOMA_SLIMM
    [link] [comments]

    Went to Best Buy today to look at the 12 to see if I wanna upgrade from the 8 plus. It really didn’t “wow” me like previous iPhone upgrades I’ve had. Wanted to hear your thoughts.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Whenever I look at a new piece of tech, like when I got a new OLED tv, if it "wows" me I'll buy it.

    This was it when I upgraded from a 4 to a 6 plus. The same from a 6 plus to a 8 plus.

    It's been 3ish years since I got the 8 plus, and I went to the local Best Buy to be "wowed" when I looked at the shiny new iPhones.

    Other then the bezels, nothing really "wowed" me. The screen PPI didn't really look any sharper, and sure the OLED screen is nice, but I didn't notice it much on a iPhone screen compared to the TV I had.

    What do you guys think? My battery has gone to shit so I either need a new battery or a new phone entirely.

    submitted by /u/MY_CUM_ON_UR_FACE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel