• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Apple iOS Help please! How to get heart rate data imported from Strava to Apple Fitness app and Apple Health app.

    Apple iOS Help please! How to get heart rate data imported from Strava to Apple Fitness app and Apple Health app.


    Help please! How to get heart rate data imported from Strava to Apple Fitness app and Apple Health app.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Screen Time still decreases battery life?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Since ios 12 I keep Screen Time turned off cause some said it takes a toll on the battery. Is it still true now with ios 14?

    submitted by /u/FatPuppy1996
    [link] [comments]

    When you guys get a new iphone, do you like to setup as brand new or just backup everything?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:18 PM PST

    So I got the new iphone 12 and am wondering how you guys like to setup your new iphones?

    For me personally, I like to setup as brand new, so I re-download all the apps, I change the iphone settings and I also do not download any of my imessages/texts, I just start from new.

    How do you guys like to do it?

    submitted by /u/californialiving1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to install Netflix on an older device without jailbreaking ? [ IPhone 6 ]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Siri won’t recognize contacts when I tell it to text someone

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    It does this sporadically. I tell Siri "text Mark" and it'll respond with "there isn't a Mark in your contacts list" even though I know darn well Mark is in my contacts. Siri will do this with a bunch of contacts that I know are saved. One day it will work fine when I tell Siri to text someone but the next it will act stupid. I'm new to iPhone and Siri is really starting to annoy me

    submitted by /u/YeetYeet3199
    [link] [comments]

    mom got me first iphone - best apps for first phone ever

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    phone is iphone se

    1. looking for good note list app where we can type in windows 10 + it show up on phone se
    2. how to make that note list app auto-open upon tapping on screen?
      1. or how make that note list app open every 30 mins if it's not already opened?
    3. looking for app that shows list of apps installed by frequency of use
    4. how to do things on ios via windows 10 with the larger screen? phone screen too small cant do much
    5. how make all these icons alot smaller like 50% smaller how to do that?
    6. how to search chrome from main screen of phone? with a search bar? dont wanna have to open app
    7. want to make icons into a list of words, dont like icons
    8. how turn off 2fa, it wont let us, tapping it dont do nothing it dont turn off, we never turn it on, it was on by default
      1. went apple id on computer, also didnt see nothing in settings
    9. any apps to installs that auto-adjust all settings by itself to be the best options/settings ?
    10. anything else any links helpful to read on ios?
    11. how to see all the tabs/apps that are currently opened? can swipe somehow? or button press?

    first phone, dont know how to use can see:

    > https://www.reddit.com/r/iphoneSE2/comments/kjb1kj/mom_got_me_iphone_but_ive_no_idea_how_to_use_this/

    submitted by /u/doingbasiclifeprep
    [link] [comments]

    Camera brew finder screen operation

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    I have a 12 pro, and have noticed a change in the screen that is presented when I use the camera. I shoot in 4:3 and the camera used to have a full screen view like you'd get if shooting 16:9, but it's would be shaddowed where the stutter button is. This feature has gone away for me unless I restart the phone. Is this something I did or something that changed?

    Mine is full black outside the 4:3 unlike this review. See the camera section photo: https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-12-pro-review

    submitted by /u/duckdoger
    [link] [comments]

    My mom’s iPhone won’t download images sent through text. She still has half her memory storage left. How can I reinitialize the download?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Not receiving mms even after update

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Hello, long time android user just switched to iPhone a couple days ago and can't receive any of my family's mms texts from android. I did get a couple of them after the update, but still around 80% are missing. MMS is turned on and my carrier supports it. What can I do? Should I call apple or Verizon to get this fixed? I'm already regretting the switch.

    submitted by /u/vertiefen
    [link] [comments]

    In the Files App on my iPad I have this old unused Network-storage. Is there a way to remove this?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    iPhone 11 frozen on restart (and wouldnt open settings before that)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Hello iPhone people!

    Woke up today, after a night of recharging, with a message saying my storage space was full.

    When I tried opening the Settings app, it immediatly close and the whole system seemed to be restarting, and after that going back the the lock screen.

    Then i unlocked the phone again and tried deleting some games to clear space, not all of them went away and the other problems persisted (settings not opening and restarting). Now I'm trying to force restart the phone, but now it wont get out of the Apple screen. EDIT: Now it does get out of the apple screen only to get back at it again :(

    Before I went to sleep yesterday it was working just fine and now i cant use my phonefor anything (even get a verification code to login in here!) I'm on a iPhone 11 with iOS 14, no jailbreaks or anything.

    submitted by /u/y3-ga
    [link] [comments]

    TIL You can tap and hold “Done” on the Safari Tab Switcher to close all tabs at one

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    iCloud photos

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Double Back Tap (Accessibility -> Touch) to open Activity Center (+ many other shortcuts)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    iPhone 12 Pro focus issue

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Camera on my 12p does not want to focus at all for macro shots. Anything less than about 6 inches. Is this a known issue for other people? Not sure if it could be a software issue or if it is hardware so I posted here. This is my first iPhone been a Samsung user for years and my s10 took way better close ups. Other than that and occasionally feeling like touch doesn't register I'm really enjoying it.

    submitted by /u/aes319
    [link] [comments]

    Camera: Lock focus but not exposure?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:47 AM PST

    I made a video of me giving a lecture. Everytime I moved my hands, it turns out the picture went blurry due to the focus jumping. So I had to do it again but this time with A/E lock.

    On the second attempt I set the lock and the wierd focus "twitches" never happened which was great. But when the sun came in the exposure never adapted because of the A/E lock. So half my face is completely whitewashed away like I swallowed the sun.

    Is it possible to lock the focus but not the exposure level?

    submitted by /u/FarraigePlaisteach
    [link] [comments]

    Why are these apps using such a high amount of storage?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Need Help ios 8.4.1

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    hello so i have an ipad 3 running ios 8.4.1 and every time i open youtube or messenger i get a message saying to update app

    submitted by /u/No_Lawfulness_5379
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Time Bug: showing 2 hours of using app that I don’t have and never installed on any of my devices

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Woke up today to see 10 hours of screen time during the night (I clearly didn't use it) + some weird app called ArtStation App , that I've never installed and never had on any devices associated with my Apple ID. Really creepy.

    Anybody had such problems?

    P.S. if it's of any importance, phone backed up to iCloud during the night

    submitted by /u/herbstohnewind
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent WhatsApp from saving pics to my Photo Library?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am a WhatsApp user who has untick the option "Save to Camera Roll" within WhatsApp settings. However, some (not all!) the pictures that I am sent through WhatsApp end up appearing on my Photo library. What am I missing here? It's driving me crazy.

    EDIT: The problem is that the pictures I receive keep uploading to the Photo Library (I'm aware that the ones I take through WhatsApp will keep uploading to the Photo Library). I only use WhatsApp on my iPhone Xs and via web on my MBPr, in case that helps.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/t01110111
    [link] [comments]

    I want to be unable to “revert to original” for an edited picture in the Photos ios app

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:53 PM PST

    I want to edit several pictures from several years ago so that the edited versions are the final versions (unable to be reverted). Screenshotting an edited picture and deleting the original messes up the picture in my timeline. Duplicating an edited picture has worked sometimes in its ability to be reverted back but I can't seem to recreate it.

    Any google attempt gives me solutions for people wanting to revert an edited picture (the opposite of my problem). So, I kind of need an out-of-the-box solution here. Any takers?

    submitted by /u/lAmTheEnd
    [link] [comments]

    Do Not Disturb still sending notifications

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Is there any way to prevent DND from displaying received texts/imessages on the lock screen?

    submitted by /u/e-m-o-o
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel