• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Apple Watch New watch owners unite

    Apple Watch New watch owners unite


    New watch owners unite

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:01 PM PST

    My everyday necessary package for working at hospital

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Offline usability of Audible has let me finish Rhythm of War without my iPhone! More independent WatchOS apps please!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Love this combo ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    The upgrade was needed, S0 to S5 cellular. can already feel the difference!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:36 AM PST

    My S0 sport space grey still going strong!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Charcoal Sport Loop on Series 6 44mm Blue Aluminum. Wayyy more comfortable than the Sport Band!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    New watch 6 for Xmas from my wife. I was using a Series 0. Store this, the performance difference is significant!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Got my first apple watch!! Excited!!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    late xmas present to myself! i have pretty small wrists but i feel my current series 3 38mm is too small so i’m hoping this isn’t obnoxiously huge. i’ll post an update when it arrives!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me why I keep getting this pop up whenever using gps. Using oem sport band.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Got some great views today, and of course made use of the watch!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Apple Watch SE Altimeter Inaccuracy

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I saw some posts a while back about the Series 6, wondering if anyone has had the same issues with the SE?

    It is currently several hundred metres off while my iPhone is dead on. I've been on several walks (this calibrates the watch according to Apple's documentation), and there are currently no weather systems. I understand barometer's aren't for absolute measurements and that GPS altitude is significantly more inaccurate than GPS latitude/longitude, but I don't know why it can't either use GPS or my phone to recalibrate and at least be in the right ballpark?

    submitted by /u/chocol4tebubble
    [link] [comments]

    So I got an SE for Christmas and I’m super pleased with it

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    It’s done!! I gotta admit, completing this challenge feels pretty damn good right now.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Together with friends in Denmark for New Years Eve, ofc with our S5 & S6 ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Best bands for Navy Apple Watch?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Just got a navy Apple Watch recently and I really hate the stock band. I'll keep it around for fitness and things like that, but what are some good colors to pair with the navy Apple Watch.

    Looking for anything that has fun colors, anything that can be used for a business setting, and anything that can be used for a casual setting. Honestly anything, just as long as it goes with the watch and looks good.

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/StandbySwing
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Colour for a Corporate Look (Women)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Hi All! I recently got an Apple Watch SE as a gift and am stoked! I got it in rose gold and am curious if I should keep it in that colour or exchange it for space grey.

    I'd like a watch that looks good in a corporate setting (wearing it dressed up at work) as well as looking good more casually off the clock or on a run. Help me decide!

    submitted by /u/pistoncylinder
    [link] [comments]

    VO2 Max measurement question

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    How accurate is VO2 measurement? I assume it is a combination of heart rate and pace? So, if your route is uneven, lots of up & downs, couldn't it throw the readings off significantly?

    Going up a hill if you kept the same pace you heart rate goes through the roof? And down hill you increase pace with a relatively small increase in heart rate.

    submitted by /u/carterbunch
    [link] [comments]

    Wrist Pain wearing the Watch. Looking for watch band recommendations.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Hello...I bought my wife a 40 mm Aluminum watch and she was super excited to use it. Soon after she had wrist pain and attributed it to bad ergonomics using her laptop. She Stopped wearing the watch and wore a wrist strap and the pain went away after a few weeks.

    Now, wearing the watch, the pain seems to come back even though she hasn't been using the laptop at all.

    She has the rainbow sports band at the moment, so I'm thinking if I can get her a lighter and more flexible band, it might help with the problem. I'm hoping for something with a Velcro so that the adjustments can be fine tuned.

    Looking for some recommendations on what's the lightest Velcro band. I don't care if it's from Apple or third party tbh.

    Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/Tylerdurden0823
    [link] [comments]

    AppleWatch 6 real time height measurement mostly not accurate

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Apple Watch S3 Thoughts

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    I have had my watch since July 2020, and it's amazing! It has some things that I like, such as the ability for having a ton of external apps, but I don't like the fact that the storage is so little. Any thoughts or opinions that you guys have on it?

    submitted by /u/TAG2YT
    [link] [comments]

    No-so-silent alarm?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    How do I make sure that my morning wake alarm is silent?

    I tried to do that last night by turning on "silent" mode on my watch, and it didn't make any sound, but my phone did!

    My phone is always on silent, so I'm not sure why it decided to take matters into its own hands and serenade us with birdsong.

    Is there a trick to making sure neither the phone nor the watch makes a sound? I only want the haptics.

    In case it matters, I put my phone into airplane mode at night.

    submitted by /u/precurbuild2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel