• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Apple TV Deal: Get the complete series of "The Office" for less than $30 via iTunes

    Apple TV Deal: Get the complete series of "The Office" for less than $30 via iTunes


    Deal: Get the complete series of "The Office" for less than $30 via iTunes

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:08 AM PST

    I just bought an Apple TV

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I've never been so spontaneous in terms of buying as expensive hardware and now I have mixed feelings about it. I bought the 4k version. Is it good enough to justify the price?

    submitted by /u/Independent-Ad-7226
    [link] [comments]

    Can not connect Apple TV (14.4) to Home Kit anymore. Help

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    I used to be able to see the cameras in control center but no more. I'm logged on to iCloud with my user on ATV and when I go to settings and select AirPlay and HomeKit ind to to Room it says and iCloud account is required ?? Over in HomeKit on my phone, the ATV that was in a room was unresponsive so I deleted it, but can't get it to show up again. Any pointers ?

    submitted by /u/hiortintexas
    [link] [comments]

    new apple tv user

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Hey There -

    I received an ATV for xmas and am trying to get the most utility out of it. I subscribe to several streaming services, and have 'connected' the ones it allows me to in Apple TV. If i select the HBO MAX app outside of the Apple TV app, will what's watched show up in 'up next' or is it required that you access HBO MAX while using the Apple TV app?

    submitted by /u/hi_planes_drifter
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby App (Summit) not working on Apple Tv 4K

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Hello, good night!

    I have like 1 week without being able to play Dolby App Video Demos on my Apple TV 4K. I noticed other users have the same problem but have not found any threads!

    When you get into the app, you try to play the Kenya or whatever Dolby Demo ando the screen goes dark with like a block circle small sign.

    Anyone having problems to play the Dolby App videos on their Atmos soundbars like me? Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/GapzHn
    [link] [comments]

    Screen mirroring not working in full screen?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:09 PM PST

    I'm streaming nba from my ipad to the Apple tv and it works if it's not full screen. As soon as I do full screen, it stops and goes to home. Wtf is wrong with it?

    submitted by /u/Rethirded
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Apple TV, Have a Question

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    So I'm selling my Apple TV 3rd. Someone is interested, I've already reset it to erase any data. She said she purchased one from another buyer, but they never reset it and I guess it was locked so she couldn't use it. When I reset mine, I did setup the language and connected to the internet briefly. Should I have just reset it and let them pick the language instead?

    submitted by /u/4DIYers
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV Default Dolby Vision - question

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    I recently changed my default video to be Dolby Vision on my Apple TV and kept the match setting to match.

    I could be wrong, but it looks like my YouTubeTV channels are clearer. Is it smart to leave my Apple TV setting like this?

    submitted by /u/Hokie07Mets
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon Prime Video refuses to play anything on my Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    I can open and use the app, search for shows and movies, read about them etc, but when I try to play an episode of a show, it just shows a black screen with a buffering circle and the timeline on the bottom. I've tried literally everything I can think of to fix this:

    I've tried playing content on another user profile

    I've factory reset my entire Apple TV

    I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app

    I've deregistered all my devices from my Prime account and re registered just the Apple TV.

    I've unplugged the power cable and Ethernet cable from the Apple TV and plugged back in.

    Nothing worked.

    Any ideas? Prime Video works on my iPhone, and iPad. Downdetector says Prime Video isn't having problems right now. Should I reach out to Apple or Amazon support? This is really frustrating

    submitted by /u/miles197
    [link] [comments]

    Can I connect my AirPods to appletv while in a call?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Well I actually have two questions. First, can I pair my airpords while being in a call? Meaning can I listen to both what's streaming on the tv and talk to whoever is in the call?

    Second question is, can I stream whatever is on my iPhone on my tv? Like can I open a video on safari and stream it on my tv through Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/dadundadado
    [link] [comments]

    Get the playing/paused status of Apple TV

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    I have Control4 (Home automation system) and am trying to find a way to see if there is something playing on the Apple TV or if there is nothing playing. E.g Use case, I come home and if nothing is playing start playing netflix or news, but if there is something already playing, don't interrupt what is playing.

    submitted by /u/MiniMan2401
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Post, Apple 4K TV Worth It?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I received an Apple TV 4K for Christmas and I believe I have all the necessary pieces for it to work (4K TV, Sonos Surround) but I am curious if you good people think it's worth it over a regular Apple TV?

    Please give me your thoughts on this question of you would be so kind

    submitted by /u/Zachavelii
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to have a sound bar and HomePods to have double surround sound?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Right now I have a Vizio 5.1 sound bar hooked up to my TV with the audio coming straight out of that and not my TV speakers. Is it possible to also have one or two HomePods hooked up via bluetooth to my Apple TV for double the surround sound? Or would the sound through the HomePods not work since the audio is only through the sound bar speakers?

    submitted by /u/Dennis_The_Menace_97
    [link] [comments]

    Cable Subscriptions

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    I have the Apple TV app on my Amazon Fire Stick. Anyway to have my cable subscriptions added so I don't have to pay double for CBS, Showtime, etc.?

    submitted by /u/gigles13
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have separate iCloud and HomeKit accounts?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Hi, I'm just wondering if what I'm thinking about is possible: My boyfriend set up the Apple TV with his iPhone since he is the one that created the home in the Home app and I was unable to set it up myself as a guest of said home.

    Now, there's a couple of apps that use iCloud sync which I would like it to be MY iCloud, not my boyfriend's.

    So, is it possible to keep the Apple TV as part of my boyfriend's Home (you know, alongside with all of his HomeKit accessories and stuff) but log in with MY iCloud account? Or will it transfer to my Home if I log in myself?

    Hope I didn't sound too confusing haha thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/johny-karate
    [link] [comments]

    I have my Apple tv connected to the Denon AVR-X3600H receiver, I am getting the HDMI 3 letters popping on top of TV frequently, any idea what causes this? I have reset Apple TV and changed Hdmi slot but no effect.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Video setting question

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Can I leave my apple 4ktv set to 4k dolby vision and will it auto change, if the content doesn't do dolby vision? like will to auto switch to 4k hdr or 4k sdr from my setting of dolby vision? I already set match content on for range and frame rate as recommended by this sub.

    submitted by /u/LokiVibes
    [link] [comments]

    Insignia Sound Bar Compatibility

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I just got an Insignia NS-SBAR21F20 sound bar for Christmas. I am trying to pair it with my Apple TV 4k via bluetooth, but the sound bar doesn't not show up as an available device. I have been able to pair my phone, One Plus 8t, and an ipad, 5th gen, to the sound bar, as well as a pair of Touch Two C5 bluetooth headphones to the Apple TV 4k. The sound bar and the Apple TV just don't find each other. I haven't been able to find anything saying they aren't compatible and calling both Apple and Insignia support did not help.

    Any ideas as to what the issue is?

    submitted by /u/doks84
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Link unusable due to input lag

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Hello! I'm hoping some of might have an idea or two. I am trying to use the Steam Link app on my AppleTV 4K. I've connected a PS4 controller. The controller works great until connect to the PC steam is installed on. Once my library pops up, the input lag/drop becomes insane (for both the controller and the remote). It only recognizes one in every maybe 10 button presses and even those take at least 30 seconds to show up. I'm at a loss for what to do.

    submitted by /u/aideya
    [link] [comments]

    No Playback Speed Setting On YouTube App

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    This seems like an obvious feature, as it's possible on all other devices.

    Instead, I'm forced to airplay my iPhone YouTube app to the AppleTV, and it fails every 5 minutes or so.

    Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

    submitted by /u/N1kolaT3sla
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior not available on Apple TV Cinemax free trial

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I have subscribed to the Cinemax 7-Fay free trial on Apple TV, but it won't allow me to watch Warrior. Is this right? Would I be able to watch it if I were paying for the service?

    submitted by /u/camman595
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple TV 4K keeps giving me this glitch on Sony X90H. It resolves when I restart the TV, but comes back in 1-2 days. Help?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    40$ to watch 1 season of a show.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Holy.

    Fuck.

    submitted by /u/Toxic0213
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel