• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Apple Help Why is my phone redirecting me to the App Store instead of opening the installed app?

    Apple Help Why is my phone redirecting me to the App Store instead of opening the installed app?


    Why is my phone redirecting me to the App Store instead of opening the installed app?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    So I’m trying to delete photos to free up space on my phone and I have some of my families photos cus of some iCloud thing and I’m trying to delete them but it says “Do you want to delete from iCloud and ALL your devices” however I only want to delete it from mine. How can I do this?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    itunes not letting me sort by album, just "album by artist", which sorts by album artist and not album.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    iPhone 12 delivered by mistake

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Hi all A family member has received an iPhone through the mail in a package from a big store retailer in error. On contacting them they where told to keep the phone rather than send it back.

    Is this right? It doesn't seem like this phone would be usable considering it's contracted to a carrier?

    They wanted to sell me the phone but I'm a little dubious of these origins. I have checked the IMEI and it's clear of any red flags (reported stolen or has been activated) Can the phone still be used?

    submitted by /u/plaugexl
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad storage being dumb over the past few days

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    when playing this game I see horizontal green lines, is this a hardware issue or something else? (2019MBP)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    New iphone 12. Should i drain the battery before charging for the first time?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Got the new iphone 12 pro max. Should i drain the battery to 0% before i charge it for the very first time? Thats what i used to do with my old old old iphones. Is it the same with the modern ones right now? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/triciagotgame
    [link] [comments]

    Will Mail-In Support Ask Before Completing Repairs?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Over the phone I was quoted a $1200 estimated repair cost for my laptop (haven't mailed my laptop to them yet). I figured maybe I'd still mail it in anyway to see if the cost is less to repair, but if the cost really is $1200 or more I'd rather trade it in for a new one.

    Will Mail-In Apple Support ask what I want to do with it after they assess it and before completing the repairs? Or will they just repair it after they get it and send it back without giving me the option of trading in for a new mac?

    submitted by /u/kivutarlo
    [link] [comments]

    Air pod connection issue

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    My dad got my mom a pair of AirPods Pro's for Christmas. When they arrived he asked me to pair them to my phone to make sure they worked. Unfortunately, now every time she turns them on they connect to my phone as well as hers, I made the phone forget the device, but they keep connecting to mine when we pair them to hers. We're all on the same account if this helps

    submitted by /u/SerDavosSteveworth
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 pro battery at 83% and I bought it on February 2020.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    I only charge it once a day.I have never let it turn off due to low battery.

    What Should I do?

    submitted by /u/dealwithgvby
    [link] [comments]

    The ongoing saga of Replacing my monitor for 2019 Macbook Pro, running Big Sur

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    2 months ago I brought my Macbook in to a repair shop (not apple) and asked them to replace the screen which had cracked.

    Waited a short while, got the computer back, and immediately noticed that the Blue Tooth was no longer working with any real range, the keyboard backlight was gone, and the camera was essentially reporting as "no camera connected". I brought back the computer to the shop to take advantage of the warranty they offered.

    Yesterday after 1.5 months of waiting I was finally fed up and demanded it back. They explained to me that they had gone through 5(!) different monitors to try and fix the issue of no backlight and no camera connecting, and could not fix it. They refunded all of my money and I walked out with a Macbook that has no camera and no keyboard light.

    Whats really odd, is that the keyboard will light up when I am starting the comp, but then once logged in it is not responsive to the lighting adjustment keys what so ever. Checking everything, it still shows that there is no camera connected. Is there anything I can do?

    Thanks for help in advance.

    submitted by /u/humanimalien111
    [link] [comments]

    Friend keeps getting malware on their Mac. Gonna clean install to make sure everything is truly gone. What’s the best way to prevent future infections?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Friend keeps getting malware on their mba. They've no idea how, nor do I. Nefarious clicking.

    Regardless, they keep coming to me to help clean out the muck. Which I was happy to do...the first 3 times. Now I want to make sure the problem will finally end. I thought installing adblockers would suffice but clearly not.

    After performing a clean install and migrating the files, what are the best things to install to prevent future infection? Obviously free stuff would be preferred but I'd happily pay to make it so they won't have to bother me deal with this problem again.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aerlenbach
    [link] [comments]

    I got a new TV that has airplay. Safari videos from my iPhone won’t work? Any fix? Thanks

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:59 PM PST

    I got a new tv that support Apple play. Every time I try to play a video from safari to my tv. It goes black. My airplay just stops working when I try to play the video... is there any fix for this? My screen mirroring works fine..

    submitted by /u/GuerreroNeeK
    [link] [comments]

    ..............uh

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Trying to install iTunes 64bit on Windows 10, and this pops up near the end of installation. I closed everything I could think of; all my game launchers, the GeForce experience launcher, and this still pops up when I hit retry. I can't find any answers to my specific scenario. Any ideas?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Macbook Pro 2017 Flexgate

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Hey guys, recently my MacBook Pro 2017 started to have horizontal lines on the screen and I learned that is a common problem on MacBook Pro from 2016 to 2018... The question is.. how can I fix it ? I don't want to pay between 600-800$ to change a complete screen.. this is the actual computer value.. If you have any advice do not hesitate !

    submitted by /u/Flooum
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods Pro Won’t Connect To IPhone While Applewatch is connected?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    My airpods work fine if I put my Apple Watch on airplane mode; then connect my airpods. If I don't do this my iPhone XS will freeze up and not know what to do while connected to my airpods. Why does my applewatch series 3 cause problems with my iPhone and airpods? I've completely reset my applewatch twice and my airpods. Same problem occurs. It has been like this for months.. any advice?

    submitted by /u/NB408
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller connects but does nothing when I press the buttons

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    So when I connect my Xbox one controller it's a Bluetooth working one when ever i connect it it says it's connected but when I try use the buttons on the controller it doesn't do anything

    submitted by /u/redpyro6
    [link] [comments]

    I imported a new font (.tts) and my system is recognizing it, but when I type, it automatically switches to Cambria? I can copy and paste it in and change font size, color, everything. But cant type it.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:03 PM PST

    iMac crashed out of nowhere and shows the �� prohibitory symbol at startup. When entering Recovery Mode and clicking my HD I see this. Am I screwed?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:56 PM PST

    One Airpod is quieter than the other

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    My left Airpod is a lot quieter than the right one. I have reset them multiple times and even tried cleaning them. The volume balance slider in settings is in the middle. Is there any way to fix this?

    Edit: Not sure what happened but it seems to have fixed itself. I left the Airpods in the case for a while and now the problem is gone.

    submitted by /u/DoodleAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music not working

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Hello! So, I recently switch to iPhone from Samsung. I'm using my old Apple ID, And my music isn't working. I have Verizon and Apple Music is post off my plan, but this time I can't get access to it. When the free trial offer comes up, I select 'register through Verizon' and then it either goes black and flashes 'can't connect' or it'll say 'contacting Verizon to verify your account'. It stays on that screen for over 10 minutes. I've deleted and re-downloaded the app, I've logged out of my account, my software OS up to date... idk what else to do. Any suggestions?

    Edit: I also can't get my library to sync. When I click sync in settings it just auto turns of, and if I do it through the Apple Music app it spins forever

    submitted by /u/sassyyogapants
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on loop for hours

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Denied for Apple Iphone Upgrade...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Hi guys!

    Hoping someone can help explain why Citizens One just denied me a loan...

    I currently have a loan with Citizens One from the iPhone Apple Upgrade Plan I started last December.

    They emailed me I was eligible for a iPhone 12 upgrade now that a year had passed.

    My credit is 750+, I have never missed a payment with Citizens and I used a credit card I knew would go through for the initial fees and taxes.

    Because I do not have AT+T anymore, my brother put his phone number in and log in for his family AT+T plan, but nothing else of his was used.

    It was MY SS#, MY apple log in, MY credit card...

    Let me know if you guys know of a fix for this.

    I am assuming since I already have a citizens one loan that the issue may have to do with the phone number that was being used for the upgrade being under my brothers name and not mine?

    submitted by /u/RewardedForRewards
    [link] [comments]

    I got a magsafe duo for christmas, and an iPhone 12 Pro. Is this charge speed normal? My watch wasn’t even on the charger, and it is plugged into a 20W wall charger.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel