• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    iPhoneX Pre-ordered the iPhone 12 this morning.

    iPhoneX Pre-ordered the iPhone 12 this morning.


    Pre-ordered the iPhone 12 this morning.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I've had my 64gb iPhone X with original battery since launch day and it's finally slowed down to the point where it's time to upgrade. Easily the best phone I've ever owned thus far. Mad respect for y'all who are sticking it out past this launch.

    submitted by /u/VIPENTHOUSE
    [link] [comments]

    Sent my iPhone X for battery replacement (out of warranty) and this happened. Anyone have any idea what happened?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    From iOS 13.6 to 14.0.1 on iphone x

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Please don't say that there is no reason to not update. I understand that updates come with security fixes, but it is not unknown that updates also come with a drop in performance, battery and fluidity. I think it is wise to consult others regarding their experience first, to avoid such issues, even if I agree that everybody's device might not behave in the same manner (battery health for example, affects the overall performance) it still allows users to have a better understanding. My device runs fine on iOS 13.6, battery is acceptable (although its health is 86%) but having multiple apps open in the background causes the multitasking to be not so great, as it has to reload everything each time (I dont remember the management being like this with previous iOS versions); hence I just want to know how your devices' are running on iOS 14.0.1, in terms of battery performance, fluidity and smoothness (lags) and overall experience ..I do like the new UI with iOS 14, but that'd be the only thing I like about it so not sure if its really worth it

    submitted by /u/jordansak
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X to 12?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I have a launch-day iPhone X. I'm plenty happy with it. But I'll be going for my grad studies next year and don't want to upgrade that time as I tend to easily get distracted. I don't think I can keep my X for 2 more years. I know it sounds silly but it's really a thing!

    Should I just get the iPhone 12 mini now or should I drag on for another couple of years with the X? I love the Mini's size and glad it has OLED. It's now or never! (In 2 years lol)

    submitted by /u/yashas95
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X Performance

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys im currently thinking about upgrading. Im considering a iphone 12 pro or a oneplus 8 pro. My main focus is gaming. Such as diablo immortal or league of legends. I know its a apple subreddit but do you have any experience? Such as a 120hz display and a top tier Prozessor

    submitted by /u/IPashal
    [link] [comments]

    Word of Advice - iPhone X

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    So for the last 3 days, my iPhone X screen touch sensitivity had been acting up. Any time I would swipe down from the top right corner to bring up the quick action menu, it would require 2 downward swipes - the first brought down the notification window, the second would then bring down the quick action center.

    Eventually, it seemed the touch sensitivity at the top of my screen was going out all together because odd things would begin happening in apps like GroupMe or iMessage - the phone would begin scrolling up to the top of a message thread as if my finger were tapping to top of the app window.

    This was infuriating as I was hoping to hold on to my iPhone X for at least one more year (I've had it for 3).

    I reset the phone thinking that maybe it was software related - no luck, the issue persisted.

    I then removed the tempered glass screen protector and restarted the phone, and lo and behold, the issue went away.

    All that is to say, if your touch screen starts acting weird, remove the glass screen protector, reboot, and avoid resetting your phone.

    TL;DR - Touchscreen at the top of my iPhone X was failing. Removed the tempered glass screen protector and rebooted the device so that it could recalibrate and the issue was resolved.

    submitted by /u/epearson2
    [link] [comments]

    iphone x has the infamous green line.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    So, my iphone x must've been jealous i was speaking to a friend about trading in this phone and upgrading to the 12 pro.

    I've had this phone for over two years and have never had a problem. I'm very careful with it and have had a screen protector and a case on it since i walked out of at&t the first day. Well today, I dropped it off my coffee table, maybe a foot and a half tall and it has this massive green line on the side of it. The phone itself has no damage or cracks. Anyone know if they can fix or replace the screen?

    Seems like bs that the screen is fucked after such a small drop.

    submitted by /u/azaria-paige
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel