• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    iPad RELEASE Date!

    iPad RELEASE Date!


    RELEASE Date!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    iPad Air Officially Open for Pre Order

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Ordered 64GB Space Gray and a black smart folio. What did you get?

    And Apple says delivery by the 23rd. Can I count on that?

    submitted by /u/Slaskwroclaw18
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4 Hands on video showing the different colors. Good luck with your purchase today.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    If you want to see how the colors look in real life check out this video.

    submitted by /u/dkachu
    [link] [comments]

    Weird interaction with Apple today - over charged

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    FYI in case it's happens to anyone else today ..

    Like many of you, this morning (~8:15 am EST), I ordered the new iPad Air (along with some accessories). The payment went through at around 2pm, and then today at about 4pm I was charged an additional ~$200.

    I just gave Apple Support a call and they were great help and got it resolved in about 15 minutes. They said they just over debited me and that it was just a system problem/glitch -- very weird for a company like Apple. They filed some task and said I should be getting that money returned to me soon (I'll keep updated if I don't get it).

    So just a heads up to check your credit/bank statements to see if you might be over charged today!

    submitted by /u/YesNOorMaybe
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro (App with Ruler option?)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Hello, bought goodnotes and notability, and I can't find any ruler/measure tools on this?

    This is a problem for me as I'm using the ruler and degrees etc alot in math and physics for measurement, and don't have this option so i have to use paper instead..

    Any ideas of good apps? Appreciate all tips! :D

    submitted by /u/chillaxv1
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Air preorder at Costco $575 (64GB) || $725 (256GB)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    FaceTime not making outgoing calls on iPad

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I need your help! I'm having issues with my granddad's facetime on his iPad. He can receive calls but not make any outgoing calls.

    His mobile has no issues, he can make outgoing and receive incoming facetime calls.

    I tried the following but no result: • restarting • force restarting • turning facetime on and off • signing out and in again on icloud • checked if the ipad needed a software update

    The software is up to date and is currently running on iOS 9.3.5

    Is anyone having the same issues or know a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/lilnugget_98
    [link] [comments]

    Any good drawing programs for iPad 7th generation in the browser? I don’t have Apple ID.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Any good drawing websites and or free apps for Apple Pencil? I would have used Procreate but I can't have Apple ID on this iPad because the school doesn't allow us to have that, it's removed from settings and everything. The only options I have is a free app or something in the browser. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/bela0607
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2020 Battery Life

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Hello! I've recently purchased an 11" iPad Pro 2020, less than three weeks old. Over the past couple of weeks, I've noticed I only get roughly ~5.5 hours of usage from a full battery using only GoodNotes and the Apple Pencil. I upgraded from the iPad Air 2019 and feel like I got more hours in with the same usage.

    Of course, I know there are some differences between the two and just wanted to know if this is normal for the iPad Pro? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jihuei
    [link] [comments]

    Safari on 9.3.5

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Anyone know what it looks like? I mean... is it similar to Safari on iOS 14? I need to talk my mum through some things (over the phone) so it would be useful to know if she's looking at the same interface... Is there maybe somewhere that has screenshots?

    submitted by /u/_methuselah_
    [link] [comments]

    Battery health on iPad?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Since the ability to view your battery health has come to the Apple Watch and will soon be coming to the MacBooks, will we ever have the ability to view our battery health on our iPads? It doesn't make sense how most Apple Products you can view it, but on the iPad you can't unless you have a third party app.

    submitted by /u/Munro_McLaren
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone NOT getting the iPad Air 4 in the colour Sky Blue?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    It's okay, I just think it's a bit too... Easter pastel? Newborn baby boy? Maybe I need to see it in person but I'm leaning heavily towards my standard Space Gray. I will use a case on it anyway which covers it up.

    submitted by /u/42point2
    [link] [comments]

    How long does a 2nd gen Apple Pencil last?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    So I'm thinking of getting a new Air when they come out, and my only question is what is the lifespan of an Apple Pencil.

    This question is specifically aimed at older iPad Pro owners who've had their pencils for a couple of years now, how many time have you had to replace your pencil, if at all? Or is it just the tip that needs replacing?

    Any help or comments on the issue would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/notChickenNoodleSoup
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a shortcut to TOGGLE CAMERA AND MICROPHONE?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Hi,

    as I want to do my Microsoft Teams Meetings with the Ipad, I wonder if there are any shortcuts to deactivate/activate the camera and microphone of the Ipad in IOS.

    I know i can deactivate them in Teams, but I would like to also deactivate them in the Ipad's Software so I can be sure they are off.

    Is there any shortcut/widget or an app to do so?

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/stan21k
    [link] [comments]

    Is sidecar normally a battery hog? 21% in one hour. iPad 8th gen

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Hi, I just tried sidecar with the new iPad 8th gen paired to my 2020 MBA. It used 21% in 1 hour. Is this normal?

    It was 3 inches away and I moved a zoom video stream over to the iPad. Zoom was not capturing video/audio from my end.

    submitted by /u/King_Tofu
    [link] [comments]

    [help] iPad and iPhone photo albums syncing issues

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    On my iPad, I just spent a long time going through my photo albums, deleting one I don't want, adding to photos to different albums and setting a photo from each album as the 'key photo' (thumbnail photo for when viewing all albums). Basically, just getting them all organized and looking good.

    I then went to my iPhone to notice that none of the organizing work I've done has synced. What's more, I notice that the albums have different numbers of photos on each device.

    I'm not sure how long they haven't been syncing, but at some point they must have been because the same photos appear in some.

    If I take a photo on my iPhone, it shows in the recent recent album on the iPad, so syncing is on., but only partially it seems. Shared albums is on in the settings, but that is a different to this as this is regarding 'my albums'.

    How can I make 'my albums' sync between devices?

    submitted by /u/blaaaahhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    A quest for the best iPadOS mouse out there

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    What, in your opinion, is the best mouse you've used for iPadOS?

    Some criteria I would consider:

    1. Pairs effortlessly over bluetooth
    2. No latency issues
    3. Smooth scrolling (I note a lot of bluetooth mice have issues with this when paired to an iPadOS device)
    4. Bonus: buttons are programmable to system shortcuts

    I have the 11 inch iPad Pro 2018, and had been using the Logitech M585 for a while, but the bluetooth connection kept cutting in and out and it was driving me crazy. What I liked about the M585 was that I could switch quite effortlessly between using it for my MacBook and my iPad while working on both devices. Unfortunately, the connection issue I was facing was unbearable, and the grip of the mouse itself is quite slippery, even though it's made of some rubbery material. In the end I gave up on it.

    submitted by /u/free-parking
    [link] [comments]

    Bridge Pro + - Has it improved?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Has the trackpad gotten better over time and firmware updates?

    submitted by /u/aliberalagenda
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 6th gen dongle question

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I'm trying to pull something off here and was wondering if it'd work. Would the following setup be possible:

    iPad 6 > Lightning to USB-C Female adapter > USB-C hub > USB mouse and keyboard

    Would really appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/avidnumberer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel