• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    iPhoneX Is it worth buying refurbished/used iPhone X over a new 2020 iPhone Se?

    iPhoneX Is it worth buying refurbished/used iPhone X over a new 2020 iPhone Se?


    Is it worth buying refurbished/used iPhone X over a new 2020 iPhone Se?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    All I want is on iPhone X but I’m never going to get one I’ve spent lots of money on raffles and searched for broken ones but nothing I’d good where is a place I could get one dead cheep I really wanted one ever since they came out Mabey one day

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Is $200 off the iPhone 11 worth the buy or would you choose the regular priced 12?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    The iPhone 12 will be arriving in my country next month and the local apple stores have slashed the prices for the 11, 11 pro and pro max by about 200 USD if converted from my local currency. Is it worth the upgrade or would you rather buy a new regular priced 12?

    submitted by /u/its-me-dave
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Upgrade?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Do you think the AT&T $800 free iPhone 12 is a good upgrade? Any reason to wait and not take advantage of the deal/wait for the next iPhone? I have no plans on leaving AT&T.

    submitted by /u/cdecker15
    [link] [comments]

    Attempted replacing iPhoneX battery, killed phone, new and used parts for sale.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    If you are considering replacing your battery I suggest paying the $69 for parts and labor offered by Apple. I bricked my phone doing it myself. This was after I was warned, but I had to try. Need parts? I've got them now.

    -New open box 3060 mAh battery -New OEM front screen w/ new adhesive gasket -used back glass in frame, cameras, all switches and charging port included (haptic engine and speaker available separately)

    Bought a reconditioned Xs, the battery is 100%

    submitted by /u/7empted
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the iPhone 12

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I'm with T-Mobile and I looked in the trade in area under the iPhone 12 and saw that the trade in value for the iPhone x was 680$ meaning that I only had to pay 150$ for the 12 do you guys think this is a good idea (btw u had the x for 6 months now and I got it preowned for if sprint the battery health is currently at 85%)

    submitted by /u/imconfusedevenmore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel