• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    iPad Look what i found cleaning. Still works surprisingly.. although i cannot download anything but damn does it bring back memories! You are looking at the first iPad.

    iPad Look what i found cleaning. Still works surprisingly.. although i cannot download anything but damn does it bring back memories! You are looking at the first iPad.


    Look what i found cleaning. Still works surprisingly.. although i cannot download anything but damn does it bring back memories! You are looking at the first iPad.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Got my new ipad today!!!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    The iPad Air 2 came out 6 years ago yesterday.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I still use mine regularly, and it runs on the latest version of iOS! Have to say that this is quite impressive! Best iPad yet?

    submitted by /u/irrealewunsche
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn’t find Geekbench scores for iPad Air 4 so I bought the app!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    The 2018 iPad pro 11 inch smart keyboard works on 4th gen iPad air.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I have seen a few people asking here and there throughout the past week whether the previous typing cover, the smart keyboard, would be compatible with the new 4th gen air.

    Just wanted to make a quick post verifying it is.

    I received my iPad air 4th gen this morning, and had purchased an open box 2018 type cover on ebay earlier this past week. And happily, it just works (actually I would have been more surprised if it did not)

    Hoping this might help anyone who may be looking to save a little, but still wants some kind of keyboard functionality.

    submitted by /u/KingOf____
    [link] [comments]

    Is the iPad Pro Smart Folio compatible with the new iPad air?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Can anyone confirm this? Might find a deal on the iPad Pro Folio, since it's been out for a while. Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/themonster310
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: YouTube external screen support

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    For those of you who would like support for external screens when watching YouTube, I've found a workaround. If you run this shortcut on safari, it will open the video you're watching (can be from any website, not just YouTube) using the native video player UI. Meaning you get PiP, full screen streamlined controls, background playback, and most importantly, full external screen support, as you would get on Amazon prime or Netflix for example. All you have to do is hit play on the video first, then open the share sheet menu and run the shortcut. It might ask you to grant permission for running on that website when you first try it. Hope it helps some of you, not ideal, but very useful!

    submitted by /u/Jublaustein
    [link] [comments]

    Air 4 White on the edges when boot up

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    After updating to iOS 14.1, and when the Apple logo pops up when installing, I noticed that there was some White around the edges. Is anyone else experiencing this or did I get a defective?

    When watching videos with black backgrounds I don't notice it unless I put the brightness up.

    submitted by /u/Farleftistheway
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4 & Logitech Folio Touch keyboard - pointer sometimes doesn’t dissapear

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I am iPad AIr 4 user. I use my iPad with your Logitech Folio Touch keyboard.

    I have noticed small issue with pointer.

    Pointer sometimes do not dissapear when I do not use touchpad.

    Device reboot or reattaching device to case only helps.

    I have newest iPadOS 14.1 and latest firmware version of keyboard software.

    How to fix this issue? This looks like software bug.

    submitted by /u/AjTee
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any models for 3D printed iPad stands with a very low angle?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    All the models I found online are meant for media consumption and not art, so they're at a very high angle. I want something that's a little bit closer to the table, and the Magic Keyboard doesn't really have any angles for art.

    submitted by /u/Rocket-R
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil meeting notes to TODO app workflow?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I like taking handwritten notes during meetings, and I plan on using the iPad for that moving forward.

    I'd like a way to quickly collect all my action items and put them in a TODO list.

    Apple Notes allows you to select text and Share with Reminders which creates a nice reminder with a link to the note, which would be great! Unfortunately, it doesn't work with handwritten notes.

    Ideally I'd like an app that gathers them automatically based on a symbol you start the paragraph with (e.g. Rocketbook scans would search for squares, and put everything after that to a TODO list automatically)

    So what's the quickest way to gather tasks from meeting notes? Any notes app and todo app would be ok with me.

    submitted by /u/scatterbrain2015
    [link] [comments]

    Magic keyboard and trackpad pairing question

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I have a 2nd generation magic keyboard and trackpad that were used on a Mac Mini that is no more. I have the new Air coming and want to pair both to it. I know how to pair them it in the settings, but the official Apple instructions say to unpair them from the previous device prior, which I didn't do, nor can I because it's no longer in my possession. I'm concerned that the iPad won't see them if they're still linked to the Mac, so is there a hard reset of some kind that has to be done on them or should there not be an issue?

    submitted by /u/monkey_scandal
    [link] [comments]

    Can those who have already received the iPad 4 confirm the speaker configuration?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Does the sound come out of the holes next to the power button and the other diagonal? Or does sound come out all 4 holes but is only driven by 2 speakers inside the device? Thanks!

    The only two videos I have seen that mention the speaker configuration said conflicting things so I just wanted to check!

    submitted by /u/_FluX23
    [link] [comments]

    No way to annotate epub books with Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Because I can't directly annotate epub books with an Apple Pencil, I decided to just convert the files into calibre and then put those converted pdfs back into my iPad to annotate them, but I kinda just wish there was a simple way to annotate properly. Is there perhaps a way to use the Apple Pencil functionality to write on epub? If there isn't, and I'm sensing there isn't, I actually might just stick with hardcover books. Best way to read imo

    submitted by /u/snspidey55
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad air 4 doesn't work.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I got the Air 4 a day early. I was so excited. It's been 5 hours and it's not working; I turned it on, logged in, and got it to the "It may take a few minutes to set up AppLE ID" before it just...didn't go forward. I did that 4 times. I waited an hour, half an hour, 20 minutes for each one. Then I contacted tech support and I was with them for 3 hours as we did updates and downloads and none of it worked. I now have to wait until Thursday until I can get in to Genius Bar because they're so booked.

    Any advice would be welcome or feel free to also talk about your experience with the new Air 4.

    submitted by /u/PageofHeartandMind
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal my sky blue ipad looks 100% grey besides when it’s facing a window

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Like I'm genuinely not sure if I got a grey one in a blue box because it reflects any light of any color so...

    submitted by /u/sxrxhmanning
    [link] [comments]

    Two out of three have arrived! Just waiting for the guest of honor—iPad Air

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    iPad Pro upgrade

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Has anyone been able to put a bigger disk drive in the iPad Pro? I have the original with 128GB drive but would love to have a 1 or 2 TB drive in it. I'm considering contacting Lewis Rossmann's repair group to see if his crew can do it.

    submitted by /u/morggin
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer books quickly?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I have a question regarding the iBooks app. I've own an iPad for a year now and it is marvelous, and one of the things that I use the most is the app iBooks alongside Dropbox, from where I can transfer either books and other pdf/epub files for my job. My process is quite simple: I receive the files in my pc, upload them to DB and transfer them one by one to the app when needed.

    I'd like to know if there is a way to transfer all my dropbox files at once to the app (just to be able to see them all as if it was a catalogue) which does not involve me using the pc to separate them and copy again.

    Best regards,

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/JeRamGon
    [link] [comments]

    Writing on iPad air 4 issue(?)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hi! Today I received my iPad air 4! But when I'm writing on it (and I don't press hard), I can see the pressure on the screen (like I'm pressing hard or smth). I noticed it mainly when writing on darker background.

    Anyone else has this as well? Is this normal? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sundaymorningfeels
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPad 8th generation charger?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Looking for new iPad 8th generation wall charger recommendations. What 1-4 port charges will charge the device the fastest. Feel free to recommend a charging cable as well 👍!

    Mega-Thanks

    submitted by /u/jvrooman
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel this way about the new iPads?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    First of all let me say, I have no problem with people who love their iPads. Great! I wish I could find use out of an iPad. I feel like the new design on the air and pro's is so nice. They look like they would be such great machines to use. But my 10.5" pro is sitting collecting dust these days because it doesn't do anything I need it to do. As lovely as the hardware is on the new ones, iPadOS is the same, and it just doesn't do what I need and it's a shame because I want to use a new iPad. Does anyone else relate?

    submitted by /u/WiseNebula1
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 12.9" 2020 DBrand Carbon Skin

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel