• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    iPhoneX Instagram creates a new experience catching a deep sense of nostalgia

    iPhoneX Instagram creates a new experience catching a deep sense of nostalgia


    Instagram creates a new experience catching a deep sense of nostalgia

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like we’re being ripped off on storage?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I use iCloud, and have 4500 photos. Apple claims that's taking up 30 GB. I doubt it. I feel like that number should be closer to 15 GB.

    As far as on board storage, it says I'm using 38 GB. Nearly half of which my phone states is "system files" really? 16 GB for system files? The other half is being taken up by "Apps" and it seems unlikely that the data from my apps is totaling up to nearly 20 GB. Idk, almost seems like the phone runs some kind of algorithm to display that more storage is being taken up than what really is.

    submitted by /u/sd38
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost touch repair

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    How much would it cost to fix ghost touch? My phone has it badly it's basically unusable I already reset everything still nothing.

    submitted by /u/AnyRip2
    [link] [comments]

    battery �� problem

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    hey i have a question

    i ve had my iphone x fkr around a year now , (it was my moms old phone) , the battery health is at 88% but i have to charge it 2 or 3 times a day , do you think i should change it or not

    submitted by /u/npyrovolakis
    [link] [comments]

    Used or new

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Used or new?

    Hello .. currently i have a 5s and i know too old .. i wanna upgrade now but without a high budget so should i buy 1- New iphone Se 64 from apple (400$) 2- used iphone 8+ 265 from swappa? 3- used iphone X 64 from swappa? 4- wait for black friday for a good offers Note that: my uncle will buy it for me from Usa cauz i live in egy

    submitted by /u/alibayomy
    [link] [comments]

    87% capacity • clear mode • no battery saver • no background refresh. I used to have 5 hours with the same conditions back when I got it new (June 18’), how’s your battery doing though ?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel