• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    iPhone I may have fucked up

    iPhone I may have fucked up


    I may have fucked up

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    I bought a new screen for my moms iPhone 8 that she cracked. Except now the Touch ID keeps failing and I have to give her her phone back. How can I get it to work again?

    submitted by /u/Inner-Leading
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X accidentally recovery mode without back up

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    is there a chance to retrieve my old data, even just the photos, after recovery mode? I used a desktop application called iMyFone to try and fix this but nothing's working. I have no back up on icloud or itunes.

    submitted by /u/BakersMan_
    [link] [comments]

    Making free international calls to a number?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Can you use iPhone to make an international call to a number through WiFi? Is it free? I checked Apple's website for Make a Call with Wi-fi Calling and I have no idea how it works.

    submitted by /u/Redmeatisunhealthy
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard doesn’t vibrate when typing

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I hope you can help mi with this. I used to have an old iPhone that one day just stopped vibrating when typing. I bought a new one and still the same issue, I can't "feel" the keys and it's driving me crazy, please help. I already have the "keyboard clicks" turned on,I don't know what else to do

    submitted by /u/thalostgoldberg
    [link] [comments]

    Mac and IPhone separation

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Hello all, I don't know if this question applies to this sub however, my iPhone and my MacBook Pro are connected through the same iCloud account. Therefore any restrictions that go on my phone go to the Mac. Is there anyway of separating the two? Or do I have to make another iCloud account? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Deep-Procedure-6759
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a single iOS app that will play a ringtone once – – and only once – – at a preset time?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I want the time announced at specific points. I've made ringtones to achieve this. But the included Alarms app plays them endlessly, which won't do, and a simple app called "Talking Alarm" stopped working with the iOS 14 update. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/PrisonerOfTrashcan
    [link] [comments]

    What version iTunes do I need for my iPhone 6 Plus?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    The iTunes 9 I have downloaded keeps saying error. Please provide the link to the iTunes download so I can add music. Thanks

    -My software version is 12.4.8

    -My laptop runs on Windows 7

    submitted by /u/TossAway8930
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max - dark spot on camera.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    There is a dark spot that I just noticed is in every picture I take. It's especially bad on white backgrounds. The problem is the warranty just expired a couple of weeks ago. Will Apple service it?

    submitted by /u/Merman123
    [link] [comments]

    Screentime

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Ios14 glitch. On 2 phones, my wifes iphone7+ & my 11pro . Factory reset unresolved .

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zj53slw3vn6tgl6/Photo%2018-9-20%2C%206%2032%2012%20pm.png?dl=0

    submitted by /u/Extension_Till9158
    [link] [comments]

    Full month calendar in small widget?!!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Looking to add the calendar widget to my stack, but i want the whole calendar without the event side, just the small widget size.

    Is there a way to do this or another app to download so I can????

    PEACE AND BLESSINGS

    submitted by /u/kkkkkkkkkkkkk696969
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up my child’s phone

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Greetings, I have purchased my child her own iPhone set up as a child account under my Apple ID so she may be in contact with myself and family members. However, I do not want her phone to be able to adjust any of the core settings. Reason being, I don't want her mother getting into my iMessages. Currently, I have the settings changed so my child's device is not currently receiving my iMessages but just one quick change of settings and now my privacy can be invaded by her mom. Or even my child accidentally. To be blunt I don't want my child or her mom to be receiving any raunchy messages or photos between myself and my girlfriend accidentally and even try to use it in court as some sort of child corruption or even just to violate my privacy.

    Is there a way I can prevent these settings from being easily changed?

    submitted by /u/Labordave
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Plus 128GB with 77GB is generating an iTunes backup exceeding 167GB

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus and I am trying to back it up to my PC via iTunes as part of the steps of Wazapp Migrator (trying to move chat history + media from iPhone to Android).

    • iPhone has 76.3GB of 128GB Used
    • SSD on my PC has 167GB out of 236GB available
    • Backup to PC via iTunes kept failing, because of insufficient space... but it's a 128GB iPhone, and the backup size is larger than its capacity. Has failed about 5 times and I've tried clearing stuff off the iPhone. No luck.

    How is it even creating a backup more than the capacity iPhone capacity of 128GB??

    Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/illumination10
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone 5 is broken(?)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Last night, my iphone 5 fell onto the floor, when I picked it up, it won't turn on, when I charged it, the phone showed the apple symbol and started blinking. I think it's permanently broken, I need help, is my phone broken?

    submitted by /u/SEAN_54656
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know of any third party apps that can save the photos off a disabled/DFU phone?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    both phones are iPhone 6s!

    submitted by /u/imadethisforthesat
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone X screen on the right side is popping out

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I don't know what happen med but one day I noticed it was popping out on the right side at first I though it was a swelling battery but the battery is on the left of an iPhone X

    submitted by /u/Dudiebug
    [link] [comments]

    ICloud help

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I have all my photos deleted from iCloud but the storage space won't free up. It only frees up when I turn off iCloud photos. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/lionberry42
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 WiFi issues

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    WiFi issues after iOS 14 update

    I've been having issues with pages loading, videos, images, basically anything loading after iOS 14 update. My speed has slowed down, and connection isn't as strong/consistent as before.

    It's does not seem to be a router issue since I'm expecting it at home and at my gf's home. Also my HTC hasn't experienced any of the same issues as my iPhone.

    Any ideas?

    Additional info, using an iPhone 11 and was part of the iOS 14 beta. I don't recall any issues during the beta. If there were any, they weren't as bad.

    submitted by /u/UniqueUsername2123
    [link] [comments]

    Moving texts from Android to iPhone?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    That move to ios program did not work for me. I used another one called copy my data and was able to move my contacts and photos, but it does not offer text transfers. Do you have any solutions for this? I can live without the texts but I'd prefer to keep them if I can.

    submitted by /u/CommodoreBlair89
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on my iPhone 11

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I'm having this annoying issue on my iPhone 11 where my bluetooth headset randomly gets disconnected from my device and then reconnects itself after like 5 seconds. This happens like once every 10-20 minutes or so while I'm using my device. Anyone who knows how to fix this? (And yes, I've tried to delete it from my phone and then pairing it again but I'm still having the same problem)

    submitted by /u/green_tuxxedo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max Restarting issue

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I recently had my charger port and screen replaced and since then the phone keeps turning ltself on and off not letting me do anything does anyone know what I need to do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ari245
    [link] [comments]

    Tethering without hotspot

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Is it possible to use the iPhone (via VPN or anything else) to connect MacBook to the internet without using hotspot or jailbreaking the phone? I'm currently traveling and I hit my hotspot data usage and am being capped on speeds. Would like to find a work around without buying additional services from my carrier.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/alullca
    [link] [comments]

    Did the update but now all text below the apps is black.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I did the most recent update and now all of the text under the apps on the home screen is black. It used to be white. I did the same update on the same day with another iPhone and that one is still white.

    The black is much harder to read. I've searched everywhere on how to fix this, but there isn't anything. I'm pretty tech savvy but this is driving me nuts. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/catsmeowwrx
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 music issue

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Weird question but is anybody having issues with their music on iOS 14. When I used to close my music app that was the end of it. It was cleared. What I was previously listening to was cleared. Now it's like it pauses where I was and it always right there when I open the app back up. I hate it. Let say I'm rocking out to Metallica and then close the music app to head into work. 12 hrs later I get into my car to head home, and BOOM I got Lars ripping master of puppets at 2mins and 12 seconds into the song blasting over my speakers.

    I can see how some people my like this feature but I think it's just a headache. I can't seem to find anything about it online either

    submitted by /u/ButtSnorkeler200
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to bring back the old keyboard clicking sound?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    IPhone Xs Max Low Volume ! help

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Im facing Issue With my Iphone..When Playing Music The Volume isn't Much Loud And Its Also Not Clear and Crisp seems like there is bit distortion in it also .. The Sound have No Base Too ..i tried Cleaning Both Speaker Grills Tried Vaccum Too But Didn't Work Out .. So any Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/szabistian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel