• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [request] Bring the newest iOS 14.2b4 wallpapers to 13.5

    iOS Jailbreak [request] Bring the newest iOS 14.2b4 wallpapers to 13.5


    [request] Bring the newest iOS 14.2b4 wallpapers to 13.5

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    [Request] Force iOS Share-Sheet on Youtube instead of their useless sharing menu

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    [News] New jailbreak almost ready!#FreeTheSandbox

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to lower iPad dock so that it’s no longer floating and looks like MacOS

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    [News] iOS 14.1 is released to public.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    [update] [giveaway] Ainsworth v1.4: A splash of color

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Ainsworth v1.4 is here, and it has brought a splash of color with it 🎨

    Update Log

    Custom Colors:

    Ainsworth 1.4 lets you color every single element of the popup. You can do this on a per popup base. And different colors for dark and light mode.

    Presets

    Got the colors just right and want to save them just to be safe? You can save every color combination to the presets. If you screw something up, you can restore them with one click.

    Hide default popup

    There is a switch on the main screen that lets you hide the default proximity view and replaces it with the Ainsworth one.

    Giveaway:

    And last but not least: the giveaway. I'm giving 5 copies away, just retweet this tweet to partake. I'll dm you the gift code if you have won.

    Tweet with images

    Link to tweak

    Enjoy the update and good luck for the people participating in the contest 😊.

    submitted by /u/vanwijkdave
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] This as the lock screen music player

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    [Question] a tweak to download YouTube videos ? Cercube doesn’t work

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I tried Cercube but it always seems to get stuck on "__%" or just fails completely.

    submitted by /u/HalfNattyMate
    [link] [comments]

    [help] My phone all of a sudden started heating up and burning battery last night. I need help

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    [Request] Change the vehicle icon in Google Maps with a custom one

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I know that in GMaps you can natively change the arrow icon to a custom car, but I would like to change it to a custom one like a Tesla M3. Does anyone know if this would be possible with a Tweak?

    submitted by /u/mattesackboy
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Cydia tweak to show ringer/mute icon in status-bar on iOS 13?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    An update to MooreBarX13 or a independent tweak that could do this, would be really handy and time-saving.

    submitted by /u/Raza1989
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Be able to scroll long names or long titles with your finger from left to right

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    [help] Does jailbreaking my iphone change anything to bluetooth or need for me to update to a new version?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I currently have 13.1.2 and i can't update because a app i really need won't work anymore. Also does jailbreaking wipe my phone data?

    submitted by /u/RoM_Axion
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak that displays my iphone on my macbook?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I'm using an Iphone 7 ios 13.3 and I want to have it displayed on my macbook to make researching tweaks for my phone much easier.

    submitted by /u/cocomorocco
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Charles Schwab app pop up to update app (iOS 13.5 unc0ver 5.0.1). Jailbreak issue?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Out of nowhere, my Charles Schwab (investing app) app started getting this constant pop up telling me to update to the latest app and that it requires iOS 13. Thing is, I'm on 13.5, and I have the latest version of the app. I haven't done anything with my JB recently except went into Cydia today to update some tweaks. Even after that, it was fine until this evening.

    Is this possibly jailbreak related? I'm considering reaching out to tech support tomorrow morning ( in case it's a bug on their end) but wanted to see if there's anything I can do on my end if it is actually jailbreak related.

    For what it's worth, Chase doesn't even let me know that I'm jailbroken and I can access all features.

    UPDATE Used liberty Lite to block JB detection on the app and no change. Maybe it isn't jailbreak related.

    submitted by /u/Marconis4
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A tweak that manage the flash-led notifications with the ability to select amber light for certain apps or events

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] A tweak that manage the flash-led notifications with the ability to select amber light for certain apps or events

    Currently I discovered the tweak [Amber] that enable the amber light instead of the white light for the led torch. I´m wondering if it could be possible to get a tweak for customized notifications with the ability to select the type of light according with our needs? (customized priority, time frame, app, etc).

    https://preview.redd.it/ccl1xsmxpdu51.jpg?width=700&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=32220d1ab6c038b44358d613a79fc078cee68a58

    Note that I´ve already used the tweak "Smartnotifications" but with this tweak we can´t choose the type of light.

    submitted by /u/sebastian2283
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Can I change 0.5x button to 2.0x instead?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    [Help] Somehow the github repo got deleted which contained the [YouTube tools] tweak. Now I can’t delete it or disable it so my youtube videos don’t work unless I disable all tweak injection which I prefer not to do.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    [help] any tutorials to jailbreak iphone 7 ios 13.1.2? I want the uncover jailbreak i also have altstore installed

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    [help] ‘Among us’ for iPad air and iPhones 5 fix

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    These devices can run higher demanding games like PUBG and all but idk what's the problem with a simple game like Among us it quite literally crashes every time. Seems like the problem is global, and not only me. I feel like hardware is not the problem so maybe some tweaks, flex patches or filza file modifications anything?, so among us can run without crashes?

    Any help is truly appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Chocolateezzzz
    [link] [comments]

    [question] iPhone Call App does not Open when being called

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    When In jail broken state, when I receive a call my phone vibrates and receives the call but in order to answer I have to physically click the green phone app to then being me to the screen to answer calls, if not it just keeps on ringing and vibrating in the background while phone remains doing what it was doing before receiving the call. Even tweaks like scorpion just show the cal incoming banner but the actual banner does not allow me to click on it or interact at all. Anybody know why?!¿?

    submitted by /u/Parsnip-Careful
    [link] [comments]

    [request] tweak to start flashlight at lvl1 instead of lvl4 - sleepy piss walks are to bright for me

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] Tweak that lets you use apps intended for iOS 12 or lower on iOS 13

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    [question] does MobileTSS really save shsh blobs?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel