• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Help] Why do I have so much “system” files

    iOS Jailbreak [Help] Why do I have so much “system” files


    [Help] Why do I have so much “system” files

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    [Free Release] Crystal, automatically enable transparency at low volume and re-enable noise cancellation at higher volume again (changeable in the preferences); useful when people talk to you but you can't hear them (like me) ����

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    [Request] the ability to force touch apps and mute notifications for a certain x amount of time. Toggled by force touch or long press on older devices. Thanks

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    [Request] this for ios 13, please!!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    [question] any widget like this ? Please

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    [Question] Sideload iOS 14 translate app ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    [Help] I bought a iPhone 5S just for car bridge since I bought the 12 and I gotta trade my jb’n phone in or sell it. I noticed that it’s 8.1.3 from the untethered days. Should I keep it iOS 8.1.3 or update to iOS 12 and is there anyway I can go to 9.0.2 to the last untethered jailbreak

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    [Free Release] HSNasaAPOD - View a new space picture every day, right on your home screen!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    HSNasaAPOD is an HSWidget that shows NASA's current Picture of the Day right on your homescreen. You can also see a more in depth explanation of that day's APOD right from the widget, by opening the widgets preferences(put the home screen in edit mode and click the settings icon on the widget) and selecting "More Info". To use it, add my repo, just add the widget with HSWidgets, and it should automatically set itself to that day's APOD. I saw a post on r/apple a few weeks ago about something like this for iOS 14, and I decided to make this because it seemed pretty cool.

    Huge thanks to u/DGh0st and their absolutely STELLAR documentation :)

    Here are some problems that you might encounter:

    It's not showing anything!

    This is probably because that day's APOD hasn't been chosen yet. This window lasts for about 3 hours, and when it happens depends on your timezone. I live in Texas, and it occurs to me from around 8-11 P.M.

    My phone takes forever (a few seconds) to unlock after a respring!

    I don't really know why this is happening, I'm currently trying to find out. It shouldn't be for more than 4/5 seconds though, even on a slow internet connection.

    BUGS:

    Auto refresh does not work. To fix this, open the widget's preferences and click the Reload button to get the APOD for that day.

    Repo: https://ftp.sudhip.com/jbrepo

    Examples: https://imgur.com/a/VUHlCNj

    Source code: https://github.com/finermeerkat137/hsnasaapod

    More information is here - https://ftp.sudhip.com/jbrepo/assets/Descriptions/hsnasaapod.html

    submitted by /u/sunflsks
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] update BTstack for iOS 13 so I can use wiimote for dolphin

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    And no nControl doesn't support wiimote.

    submitted by /u/LegitFlames
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] [Request] [Discussion] A fix of this icon bug

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to make google maps’s UI reachable. Bringing the search bar at the bottom. Easier to use with one hand.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    [Request] A tweak that allows you to edit the authors of songs in spotify, or some way to make it look cleaner.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] How can I stop Zebra from uninstalling Cydia?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    [question] how can I check if I have any SHSH Blobs saved

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Hi I have an iPhone 7 9,1 (Global) on iOS 14.2 beta 2, I was wondering if there is a way I could check for any saved blobs. I've never saved any blobs, but I did get this phone refurbished so I am not sure if any blobs were ever saved. There isn't a way I can email the seller and ask so I'm hoping I could find a way to check for blobs.

    submitted by /u/Jay-Jay05
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak that can download videos to camera roll.(Note: Not social media videos). Video through a certain app or any app but yes not YouTube twitter insta or Facebook. I need to download certain videos through an app which has medical videos. Help guys

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak that disable the microphone of a bluetooth headset for all apps and keep it working for phone calls only, is that possible? cause i tried using the same bluetooth headset on an Android device and it was exactly like what i’m asking for!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    [Update] [Open Source] App Library Controller - version 1.1.1

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    [help] Tweaks not showing in settings.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Unc0ver, a12, 13.5

    I have updated a tweak through zebra but it seem to have removed something and now my tweaks don't show in settings.

    submitted by /u/XeanWolf20
    [link] [comments]

    [request] [jailbreak] Someone Can make a tweak, with the photo editor to make a copy of the PRESETS? When you make a edit of a photo?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    [Request] I feel like this would be a great thing to have if it hasn’t been done already

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    [Request] A tweak that allows you to auto buy/snipe players on fifa web app

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I have a chrome extension on my computer that allows me to do so but I would really like to be able to control it on my phone from the actual app in the AppStore. Anyone know of any tweaks or would be able to make a tweak to do so?

    submitted by /u/RedCleanse
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] [Open Source] Home Screen Quick Actions - version 1.5

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    [HELP] Snapchat crashes after Wraith installation.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Every time I install Wraith, Snapchat crashes. Tried multiple versions of snap (newest, 10.75.x.x). Not sure what's wrong. Running iOS 13.5.1 on an iPhone 7.

    submitted by /u/QuinnEdenfield
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is legizmo working with watchOS 7.0.2?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel