• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [DISCUSSION] What about BigSur Control center ?

    iOS Jailbreak [DISCUSSION] What about BigSur Control center ?


    [DISCUSSION] What about BigSur Control center ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    [Free Release] Docker-eyeOS: Run the iPhone's xnu-qemu-arm64 (iOS) in a Docker container!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    [Free Release] Docker-eyeOS: Run the iPhone's xnu-qemu-arm64 (iOS) in a Docker container!

    https://preview.redd.it/cuqqka2b5kq51.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=9922dfeff7e4596256c36e08037c03425a1b2e15

    Docker-eyeOS: Run the iPhone's xnu-qemu-arm64 (iOS) in a Docker container!

    Want to learn iOS kernel debugging? Want to run Darwin armv8-A in a Docker?

    --> Docker-eyeOS on GitHub <--

    Supports KVM + GDB kernel debugging! Run armv8-A in a Docker! Works on ANY device!

    Repo: https://github.com/sickcodes/Docker-eyeOS

    Dockerhub: https://hub.docker.com/r/sickcodes/docker-eyeos

    Upstream: https://github.com/alephsecurity/xnu-qemu-arm64

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/sickcodes

    Aleph Security: https://twitter.com/alephsecurity

    Coming Soon: iOS14 debugging, currently support 12.1 for the iPhone6s

    Author & Enquiries: https://sick.codes/

    Download the two images as per the repo instructions and have fun!

    Docker-eyeOS Demo

    Hope you guys enjoy, <3 sick.codes

    submitted by /u/docker-osx
    [link] [comments]

    [News] #iOS 14.0 (18A373) is no longer being signed for 50 devices

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    [Tutorial] Getting iOS 14 Emojis On Older Jailbroken Versions

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    [Request] Camera/Microphone usage notification for older jailbreak version or a current similar app

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    [Discussion] My company can install unsigned iOS versions. How?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    The Enterprise grade large company I work for is able to install iOS 13.5.1 on iPads now and they say they have a policy that iOS versions cannot be installed until they are 90 days old. They use jamf to manage iPads. How does this let them install unsigned versions of iOS?

    submitted by /u/tk_ios
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] This exact thing, but a tweak.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    [Request] Please we need this old iOS 6 Siri UI, is gorgeous.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Does anyone know what’s happening with Antara? Photo from WWTC

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Waze Widget for HSWidget or alternative

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    [Discussion] What tweaks do i need to get this look ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    [Request] IOS 6 app switcher for iOS 13.7

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak that replaces artist name with album name

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    [Request] A tweak that gets rid of YouTube’s card ads

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    [Question] Why does Kalm add events I don’t have scheduled?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    [Request] This concept for widgets on the iPadOS home screen (for HSWidgets)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    [Question] Is it possible toggle on/off location services from cc without going to settings->privacy->Location services ?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    [question] nControl - Game controller, a few things...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    Ive been trying to figure something out...
    nControl by Kevin Bradley e Luca Todesco - any of which I can't manage to contact for this - has a wiki which list the controllers this tweak is compatible with. One of them is a LINK (Not the complete name) of an IPEGA model that no longer is there (link was to Amazon, it's down).
    So, I can't figure out which model of IPEGA nControl works with.

    Does anyone have a contact, knows about this, can help out?

    I wanted to give myself a birthday present so I got an iPEGA 9089 which the seller confirmed to work on iOS, turns out it didn't, and got nControl in hopes of having a lot of fun, finally. Doesn't work.

    Since I just got the controller, I can get a refund and buy another one, but this time I left my anxiety aside and came here to ask for some help and recommendations! hahaha :)

    Thanks all !!! :)

    submitted by /u/Drak7e
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Checkra1n stuck on "Checking if device is ready"

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I've tried on Multiple linux distros and on Mac OS (Hackintosh) and I have no luck anyone knows what I could do? iPhone 7 iOS 13.5

    submitted by /u/Person_On_Reddit_124
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to remove Safari suggestion bar.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to tell time every 15 minutes. With cc toggle and options like only while connected to a certain BT or WiFi

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Please don't suggest [[speak notification]]. Cause I already have that tweak and I have it set to speak notifications only while headphones are connected. I want this tweak to be a separate tweak so that it could speak time whenever iPhone is connected to a certain WiFi and I don't want my notifications to be spoken while the headphones are not connected.

    submitted by /u/sohailwahabhotmail
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Bedtime custom alarm sounds

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    I've been on an epic quest for recreating my alarm experience from the iHandy Alarm Clock app. This app broke in iOS13; but I really liked a lot of it's features. Heck, this is the main reason I jailbroke when I updated to 13.5.

    So I have found [[BetterAlarm]] and I LOVE it. However, since a few days I have tried the 'bedtime' feature. The issue is, in an unique Apple way, you are restricted from using your own music as an alarm. I have spent some time ripping the sound from the mentioned iHandy app; and started using this (with a pre-done fadein effect). I want to keep using this!

    The workaround I came up with was setting two alarms; but it's bugging the hell out of me. Thus my request: I want to be able to set custom alarm sounds in the Bedtime feature.

    And if someone knows how to remove the Bedtime alarm in the main alarm view (thanks Apple), then I'd love to know that as well!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MagicLegend
    [link] [comments]

    [help] When I try to change my wallpaper, the settings app crashes

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] Java on iPhone X with iOS 13.7 (minecraft server)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    is there a way to run a minecraft server on terminal with a tweak? (i know, its not optimal and its not worth it, but im curious.)

    submitted by /u/theironboy_yt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel